Everything posted by adam
-
49ers tampering case hearing
Yeah, I doubt that happened.
-
What about this guy for our 1st pick?
One of your more compelling posts.....
-
What about this guy for our 1st pick?
Clady scored a 13 on the Wonderlic, so he may drop.
-
Wonderlic test results
Williams with 32 looks good. Anything under 20 is pretty bad. Under 15, brutal. If the playbooks are more complex in the NFL, some of those guys will struggle. Not to say that they can't be good, it just puts them behind the power curve.
-
What about this guy for our 1st pick?
I am sure we could probably move down (in front of PIT) and still get him.
-
How well do you know the Bears?
Yeah I remember because it didn't happen until the KC game. Then it goes to St. Clair of all people.
-
Gross signs "officially"
http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/2008/0...-signs-one.html
-
Bears possibly getting 4 additional picks
If it is a punishment, it would have to be something somewhat decent. I could see a 4th or 5th rounder.
-
How well do you know the Bears?
I missed 3,9, and 10, and guessed on 2 that I got right.
-
How well do you know the Bears?
Post your results. Answers here: http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4492
-
49ers tampering case hearing
So it looks like the Bears may be compensated:
-
Bears possibly getting 4 additional picks
This is the best news of all. Getting compensation from the 49ers would be sweet.
-
Where did LT's Cap Analysis go???
Visit any chatrooms lately Chris?
-
Specter says there was taping in SB by Walsh...
I know it would never happen, but it would be sweet if NE was stripped of that SB title.
-
Where did LT's Cap Analysis go???
Tait signed a 6 year deal in 2004. So he will be a FA in 2010. He has two years left (2008: $4.6 million and 2009: $4.8 million) on that deal. I made a summary of all the Bears contracts. It is not as good as LT2's, but if he doesn't post an updated one, I will post mine (far inferior) before the draft.
-
Benson's ankle injury could alter draft plans
Could also be titled: Benson's performance could alter draft plans.
- Introduction thread
-
Just a couple quick opinions
We would more than likely have to trade our 1st rounder to get Johnson. So it would be more like Johnson or Mendenhall, not Johnson and Mendenhall. Otherwise, I agree with you.
-
What Bear jersey's do you own?
Urlacher blue and Sayers throwback
-
Site operation poll: how should the forums work
Yes, Invision would need to add those in a future release. I will post something in their forums about it. It is also possible that it can be done via scripting but I have not explored that avenue yet. Also, there might be some 3rd party add-ons that already provide that functionality.
-
RB Forte to work out for Bears
If we draft him he must wear #40.
-
Bears need to trade.
Askhum, I can't see the Bears trading up in the first unless one of the Long's or McFadden is still there around 9. I would hate to trade up and lose 2 picks just to pick up Williams when one of Clady/Otah/Williams should be there at 14. I think the trade down is much more realistic in the 1st, with even some moving up in the later rounds. Something like trading down into the 20's to pick up another 2nd rounder, then coupling the extra 3rd and a 4th to move into the low 80's with the pick from SD in the 3rd. That would give the Bears 5 picks within the first 80 or so (1x 1st, 2x 2nd, 2x 3rd)
-
Mock Draft Summary Thread
Thanks, made the change.
-
Site operation poll: how should the forums work
nfo, I'm not an Admin here, but I am familiar with IPB. In the Admin controls, I do not see anything that adds the Post# to the Outline mode. That is something that should be added. For changing the Title topic on your post, the only option I can see is "Can edit own topic title & description?", which defaults to "No". However, I do not think this would allow a user who did not create the topic to actually change his own post title. Again, this is something that would be very nice to see.
-
Hackett signs w/Carolina
$1.75 million per year is not a bad deal for Carolina. I don't see the Bears acquiring a WR in FA.