2014 NFL Draft Open Thread

adam

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They better not draft a CB, Tillman is solid and will be here this year. They need starters at both free safety and strong, MLB and RT

We will have to go Safety in the 2nd now (Bucannon, Ward).

I really didn't want to see a nickel CB in tt round with all the holes. Yea he will start next year, but they have massive needs now.

I'd luv this pick next year, but I really felt CB was deep. Fuller has been tagged as the best CB in the draft by a lot of pro scouts. I do like Bucannon better than all the other S too, but not we are looking at possibly a 3rd rd DT.

I'm at the point that I wish the GM would trade up and draft who I wanted. I definitely not sure on Emery. He's did a lot of things I haven't liked, more than things I do like so far.

He takes who he thinks will be a good player, not your choices. If he turns out to be similar to Tillman, we have a winner and you wont be whining anymore.

He takes who he thinks will be a good player, not your choices. If he turns out to be similar to Tillman, we have a winner and you wont be whining anymore.

I'm not talking about my choices. His first year was a complete bust outside of Jeffery. This year, the linebackers looked bad, but Long turned out great.

He let Urlacher go too early imo.

I didn't think Cutler deserved the contract this year.

Spending on 3 DE's this year, even if Houston can move inside, and so on.

I just don't like many of his decisions so far. Some I like, but the ones I don't like are outweighing the ones I do. Tucker keeping his job still boggles my mind.

He is an inch taller and is a better player.

Emery does what he thinks best, he traded for Marshall, drafted Jeffery, drafted Long. Last years draft could still turn out to be golden. When makes me smile, if we dont get who we want we complain and wakeup the next day. He makes the wrong pick and in a couple of years he loses his job. It just doesnt equate.

Not a smart pick IMO. Not with FS being a much greater need and the top two FS on the board.

Good corners always trump good safeties. And we got the best the draft had to offer. I'm definitely good with it. Tillman needs to move to FS now. It's what good old vets do. See the Woodsons...

I'm not talking about my choices. His first year was a complete bust outside of Jeffery. This year, the linebackers looked bad, but Long turned out great.

He let Urlacher go too early imo.

I didn't think Cutler deserved the contract this year.

Spending on 3 DE's this year, even if Houston can move inside, and so on.

I just don't like many of his decisions so far. Some I like, but the ones I don't like are outweighing the ones I do. Tucker keeping his job still boggles my mind.

I agree with some of your complaints but the best GMs in the league doesnt hit on all of his picks. He brought in two good FA classes, I give him a C+ so far, it isnt all bad by a long shot.

I agree with some of your complaints but the best GMs in the league doesnt hit on all of his picks. He brought in two good FA classes, I give him a C+ so far, it isnt all bad by a long shot.

As of now, I am still on the fence with him, but he has did as many good things as he has bad and it only matters if we make the playoffs for the next few years, that is how he will be measured.

I liked Bushrod coming in when he did it, keeping Jennings and Tillman and I was waving the Trestman flag after he was signed. There are just more things I don't like than do right now.