Kyle Fuller, CB

Guest TerraTor

Well I'm home...I just don't know how to rationalize it... Sure, the thought of having 3 really good CBs paired with what should be a really improved pass rush is very intriguing but man I'm just a little meh on this.

I suppose Emery may have not been blowing smoke when he talked about giving Conte a chance to compete and that he'd like to be talking extension with him. He was passable out there in 2012, and was that helped by a good front 7, sure, but it still proves you can have a good D out there with him on the field.

What's going to be real interesting is next round. Nix/Tuitt/Hageman/Jernigan are all still out there, as is Brooks. Does Phil take Brooks or will he go for the much higher rated DT?? I like Brooks, but I think he would be a reach in the 2nd, maybe they can trade down, but then you run the risk of another team grabbing him.

For the Fuller pick I personaly like it, "A productive four-year starter for the Hokies, Fuller recorded 173 tackles, six interceptions, 23.5 tackles-for-loss, 26 pass breakups and 4.5 sacks while appearing in 50 games with 42 starts. The 6-foot, 190-pounder is a physical tackler who provides versatility in coverage and solid run support." He had a great career in the ACC good enough for me at this point