2015 Draft Discusion Thread

scs787

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BPA seems to fit that. Williams was my pick after cooper and scherff were gone. White should also do a great job on bubble screens which are big now. No one on this team last year could take it to the house after the catch like he can. I also was not a big trade down. Would of been happy with Sheldon.

Didnt it look great last year? If not better?

Great, but I think this years is better on paper. I don't even remember who our #3 was to start the season. Holmes? Eddie Royal is a baller.

Hopefully injuries don't hit the OL and we add a OT to said OL.

Prediction. Devante Parker is going to be a bust. Heard his interview earlier and he sounds borderline retarded.

So did Devin Hester when he first came into the league. He became much better spoken as time went on. Greatest return man in NFL history. There's a reason they took Parker at #14.

Gregory and Ray dropping..... Could one make it to the 2nd round???

I say try to trade up to get one.

If they continue to drop, maybe they end up at 7? I would stay away from Gregory all together. Something really wrong with him. Like Alonzo Spellman wrong.

Dammit.....Shaq gone

That sucks. Would've been cool to have him on the team.

Was watching the presser from Pace about the White pick. It's quite apparent to me that Pace has his head on straight. He knows all he needs to know not only about White but how he's going to compliment the team. He (Pace) has a great energy that I think could prove infectious. He and Fox together make a great duo. Where I felt the 'sleaze' effect from Emery (similar to a used car dealer) I feel more confident with Pace. My prediction is he'll get a QB round 2 or 3.

I hope at this point Collins is there at round 2.

Guest TerraTor
That sucks. Would've been cool to have him on the team.

Was watching the presser from Pace about the White pick. It's quite apparent to me that Pace has his head on straight. He knows all he needs to know not only about White but how he's going to compliment the team. He (Pace) has a great energy that I think could prove infectious. He and Fox together make a great duo. Where I felt the 'sleaze' effect from Emery (similar to a used car dealer) I feel more confident with Pace. My prediction is he'll get a QB round 2 or 3.

I hope at this point Collins is there at round 2...

I'd love to see Collins at 39... would blow my mind

We Need A NT tho

We Need A NT tho

Round 1 we took the best offensive player available. Round 2, we take the best defensive player available. Seriously. Ain't no defensive area where we don't need help.

Guest TerraTor
Round 1 we took the best offensive player available. Round 2, we take the best defensive player available. Seriously. Ain't no defensive area where we don't need help.

Abso-Friggin-Lutely

We Need A NT tho

Me too (re: Collins). The dumb ass Jets will probably pick him two slots before hand. If that happens, I will be a lifelong Jets hater. I will cheer against them everywee they aren't playing the packers.