2015 Draft Discusion Thread

scs787

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trade away a top 10 wr for nothing, and get a wr that will be marshalls age before the bears get a QB that will be good and ready

Kinda how i feel, except for the Cutler sentiment. Trade away a pro bowl WR and pick up a rookie. Head-scratcher.

Kinda how i feel, except for the Cutler sentiment. Trade away a pro bowl WR and pick up a rookie. Head-scratcher.

He was the BPA and thats who Pace said he will pick. White is totally different from Marshall, he has speed, something we needed to add. good pick

He was the BPA and thats who Pace said he will pick. White is totally different from Marshall, he has speed, something we needed to add. good pick

I mean, it is a good pick, but had they just kept Marshall it wasn't really necessary. It is digging a hole then filling it.

Keeping BM and picking Shelton makes more sense.

Can't go wrong taking BPA. Shelton would've been a reach. Beasley would've been a liability against the run. White is big and fast, and let's give Cutler a little faith though it's undeserving. Now let's get some help for the defense.

I mean, it is a good pick, but has they just kept Marshall it wasn't really necessary. It is digging a hole then filling it.

Keeping BM and picking Shelton makes more sense.

Agreed. I also think it's more likely that the Black unicorn does go

I like it. White is gonna be a monster. Get the offense back to the 2013 level while seeing what all these question marks on defense bring to the table under Fangio.

Assuming Bennett stays we give Gase what he had in Denver, the new 4 horsemen Jeffery-White-Royal-Bennett.

I really liked Beasley and Cooper.

If Coop and White were on the board I would have gone Coop.

White is a burner, which the Bears needed with or without BM.

The offense will look great on paper

Jeffrey

White

Royal

Bennett

Forte

Didnt it look great last year? If not better?