Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida State 36/32

Donovan Smith, OL, Penn State 35/34

Eric Rowe, DB, Utah 31/44

Eli Harold, OLB, Virginia 41/36

Eric Kendricks, LB, UCLA 30/50

T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh 47/42

Jalen Collins, CB, LSU 58/30

Jordan Phillips, DT, Oklahoma 57/31

Going to be hard to pass up a decent trade down offer, IMO, unless the Bears have a guy way up on their board left or there's a particular position they feel they need to address (NT?).

Off the top of my head, option include:

DB: Jalen Collins, Landon Collins, Eric Rowe, PJ Williams

OT: Jake Fisher, TJ Clemmings, La'el Collins (if a consideration)

DE/Edge: Randy Gregory, Preston Smith, Eli Harold, Kikaha, Orchard

NT: Eddie Goldman, Jordan Phillips

LB: Kendricks, Perryman, McKinney

You could trade back 15 spaces, get extra picks, and still pick up at least one of those guys.

FYI, 1st/2nd round picks Bears brought in for visits were LB Gregory, OT Clemmings, DE Edwards, LB Harold, LB McKinney, RB Tevin Coleman, CB Williams, and LB Orchard.

Going to be hard to pass up a decent trade down offer, IMO, unless the Bears have a guy way up on their board left or there's a particular position they feel they need to address (NT?).

Off the top of my head, option include:

DB: Jalen Collins, Landon Collins, Eric Rowe, PJ Williams

OT: Jake Fisher, TJ Clemmings, La'el Collins (if a consideration)

DE/Edge: Randy Gregory, Preston Smith, Eli Harold, Kikaha, Orchard

NT: Eddie Goldman, Jordan Phillips

LB: Kendricks, Perryman, McKinney

You could trade back 15 spaces, get extra picks, and still pick up at least one of those guys.

FYI, 1st/2nd round picks Bears brought in for visits were LB Gregory, OT Clemmings, DE Edwards, LB Harold, LB McKinney, RB Tevin Coleman, CB Williams, and LB Orchard.

IF they think Long can kick out, you can tgrow AJ Cann into the discussion as well. Carl Davis is another guy worth considering if they were to trade down.

Take my words as a grain of salt from this point on. I am not watching another Bears game unless it is prime time. I swore to myself I would not let myself watch another Jay Cutler let Bears game, plus I am on my 3rd GM I hate in a row. I will root them on from a far, but as a hard core Bears fan I am done. I am moving to casual As a part of the Bearstalk community I will be active.

Take my words as a grain of salt from this point on. I am not watching another Bears game unless it is prime time. I swore to myself I would not let myself watch another Jay Cutler let Bears game, plus I am on my 3rd GM I hate in a row. I will root them on from a far, but as a hard core Bears fan I am done. I am moving to casual As a part of the Bearstalk community I will be active.

I dont get it? He doesnt pick who you want and you throw away your team. I am always hopeful of new bosses and I think the new group running the team have merit but we wont know for a few years how good they turn out to be. You build a team by adding quality football players not by appeasing the fans. I think they took the BPA on the board and he will be special. What we need to do is to add 6 quality football players and the proof is in the pudding.

Potential 2nd picks and their NFL.com and CBS Sports Ranking:

Landon Collins, SS, Alabama 16/25

Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon 29/33

There is a lot of good football players left to grab, take anyone of those names, but want Collins if he is there.

How can you consider yourself hardcore if you are not willing to take the good with the bad like I have since '66? Hardcore imo means no matter what and that's not what you are posting.

Day 2

First round was easy, White is a guy everyone was high on.

2nd round will be tougher, just hoping there will not be a Dan Bazuin type pick!

Would be happy with Collins, Fisher even Gregory with the question marks.

With Gregory I'm banking on Fox and company coaching him and mentoring him.

Jared Allen could help mentor him too!

Day 2 First round was easy, White is a guy everyone was high on. 2nd round will be tougher, just hoping there will not be a Dan Bazuin type pick! Would be happy with Collins, Fisher even Gregory with the question marks. With Gregory I'm banking on Fox and company coaching him and mentoring him. Jared Allen could help mentor him too!

I hope someone takes Gregory before we have to even think about that. It seems like the kid is a mess right now and I don't think we need the Bears trying to straighten him out. Round 3 and after I would start thinking risk vs reward. Round 2, I want a starter/leader for the D.

I'm very happy with Kevin White. Kid had a blue chip grade, or higher depending on where you look, and that's what you want out of a top 10 pick.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap30000004...s-and-red-chips

I said weeks ago I preferred him over Cooper. I think Cooper is the better WR right now and I had pretty much accepted that we'd get Cooper (not that he'd have been a bad choice at all). White is by far the better run blocker among the two IMO and I think White's upside as a WR is higher because of the way he goes up after the ball on contested throws, which leads to preferring him over Cooper as a red zone target. Either of these WRs would have added the speed element we needed in our WR corps.

I need to add there was a bonus in the 1st Rd when the Packers took Damarious Randall. Back to back FS in Rd 1? Kid went from a 3rd Rd grade to Rd 1 ahead of Collins all while there was no football being played. Rumor is they plan to convert him to a CB but despite what I've read and heard about Randall, I haven't seen him be a physical player and he won't match up against Kevin White. To me, what GB did was just like what we've seen from the Bears in the draft in years past.

I need to add there was a bonus in the 1st Rd when the Packers took Damarious Randall. Back to back FS in Rd 1? Kid went from a 3rd Rd grade to Rd 1 ahead of Collins all while there was no football being played. Rumor is they plan to convert him to a CB but despite what I've read and heard about Randall, I haven't seen him be a physical player and he won't match up against Kevin White. To me, what GB did was just like what we've seen from the Bears in the draft in years past.

Ya, that was a real head scratchier by a team who most consider to be a really good drafting team. Last year I saw HaHa as more of a SS so I guess it does make some sense, but I would have been shocked to see him not available to them in the 2R.

Potential 2nd picks and their NFL.com and CBS Sports Ranking:

Landon Collins, SS, Alabama 16/25

Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon 29/33

I like L. Collins, Fisher, Rowe, or Gregory.

Man up.