Bears at Packers Turkey Day Game Thread

adam

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I am speechless, the refs didn't call a BS penalty and we held them out of the end zone to win the game? Seriously? Rodgers throws the late pick (not Cutler)? We beat the Packers in GB on the night they retire Favre's number? Best regular season win in a long time.

Wow, I am speechless, the refs didn't call a BS penalty and we held them out of the end zone to win the game? Seriously? Rodgers throws the late pick (not Cutler)? We beat the Packers in GB on the night they retire Favre's number? Best regular season win in a long time.

Great win! And pretty nice game by Mr Cutler. Good job Jay!

I don't care what happens the rest of the way, this win makes the season a success. Finally got one against this team with Rodgers at QB and it feels so good. Happy Thanksgiving!

We finally got one! Good for the Bears to get that off there backs. Injury riddled all season and we went into GB and stuck to the game plan to seal a W.

You summed it up perfectly!

Seriously.

I think we need to check wires going into offshore accounts for Hocculi in the Caymans... The refs tried hard to give the game to the Puckers. We beat the Puckers and the refs. Right on!

Great win. We beat GB and the officials all in one. Nothing pretty about this game but then again when you step back and look at it we stayed the course won a duel in bad weather 17-13=4.

Royal has been a huge disappointment, he has basically been a non-factor for the last 4 weeks. When he did play, he had a ridiculously low yards per catch for a WR.

Bennett out means Miller is the main TE.

For Carey, as long as Forte and Langford are good to go, Carey wouldn't see many reps anyway.

I don't know that Royal has been healthy for a snap all season so it is kind of hard to judge his actual performance. I agree it is a disappointment since we signed him to be on the field, but supposedly he's getting close to actually being 100% (Bears have been conservative, reportedly, and are trying not to rush him back this time).