Vikings at Bears - Week 4 - Official Game Thread (Sun, Sep 29th, 3:25 PM CT/CBS/Bears -2, O/U 38)

adam

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BearFan NYC said:

shit! what could personal mean? maybe hes being punished?

what the heck is going on.

thanks very much for sharing that.

Davis too. What the hell is going on? We have 5 starters out, ouch, Hicks, Nichols, and Smith out on defense, and Long and Gabriel out on offense.

we're supposed to stop the hottest back in the league and we don't have hicks or smith. nice.

i'll say this too. i respect kwitkowski a lot because i think he is performing near to his ceiling. i am impressed by his ethic. but he is what he is, and there is a book on how to beat him in the passing game. he just doesnt have the speed for certain coverages. and the vikings know all about it.

you know, if smith is being reprimanded, so be it. i dont know what personal means. but if he is choosing not to stand with his team today, itd have to be for a very good reason.

we forgave him for holding out. if his mother is dying, im going to understand. but it better be something real if its his choice.

1 hour ago, BearFan NYC said:

you know, if smith is being reprimanded, so be it. i dont know what personal means. but if he is choosing not to stand with his team today, itd have to be for a very good reason.

we forgave him for holding out. if his mother is dying, im going to understand. but it better be something real if its his choice.

Might be because of the jerseys? Didn't want to wear ones when the NFL banned African American players? 

14 minutes ago, adam said:

Then Daniel comes in and takes the team down on first drive for a TD. Crazy. He looks waaaayyy more comfortable than Trubisky did. 

Are you seriously shocked by this?  Amazing what happens if you’re able to pass downfield and the defense has to back up and not stack the box.  Daniel shows what it’s like to be able to read the D and go through your progressions.  

Oh and the oline is giving him time to throw.  Incredible!!!

1 minute ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Are you seriously shocked by this?  Amazing what happens if you’re able to pass downfield and the defense has to back up and not stack the box.  Daniel shows what it’s like to be able to read the D and go through your progressions.  

Oh and the oline is giving him time to throw.  Incredible!!!

Maybe MT needs to watch some, might learn a thing or two.  Not  giving up on him but put him in some pressure to produce.

I love Wims and hopes he gets more PT. Daniel looking really good. Bears settle for FG. The only thing that needs improvement is some of Nagy's 3rd Down play calls. Gets too cute sometimes. Also, if they bring all that pressure up the middle we need an easy crossing route. 

Either way, 16-0 with just over a quarter to go. Defense absolutely dominating. Mack is the DPOY already. 

23 minutes ago, BearFan NYC said:

Daniels is actually looking off safeties, and suddenly WRs are open.

He’s getting the job done and no Trubisky doesn’t need to rush back. I suspect they’ll call up Bray (he’s still on PS right?) and off to London they go.  

They're starting to put more pressure on Daniel but he’s showing some serious brass ones playing the role of true pocket passer.