Training Camp Begins

AZ54

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know next to nothing about the Colts and their roster.  I was scanning their depth chart and we'll get to see a few good matchups.  With 2 days of practice plus a game the players will all know each other well.  We have a sense of our roster now, how do they matchup?   

At the top of the list everyone has been talking about Buckner against our OGs and Pittman Jr. against the CBs.  They have a few players I had interest in during recent drafts who I'm curious about:  LT Bernard Raimann, WR Alec Pierce,  WR Josh Downs.  

Any other good or interesting matchups?  

5 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Anyone know what happened with Jackson? Someone said he got hurt but can't find anything about it.

The stories I was able to find on Jackson was repeatedly that he was “lighting it up” during practice . And that he had a pick six against QB Richardson before he was shook up. 

1 minute ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

Some good news, Tremaine Edmund's returned to practice today.  

I think theyre being careful with guys, and if we had a game to play today, maybe only Jenkins and Claypool wouldnt play.

13 hours ago, BearFan PHX said:

I think theyre being careful with guys, and if we had a game to play today, maybe only Jenkins and Claypool wouldnt play.

I somewhat understand why Nate Davis might be staying out.  He might have vet knowledge on how to save his body for season or life after football. 

10 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

I somewhat understand why Nate Davis might be sraying out.  He might have vet knowledge on how to save his body for season or life after football. 

right, but then again, he practiced yesterday, which is a good sign!