Monniker Translation Thread

LT2_3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here..still the same..not very original..I miss my old avatar.. :unsure:

What did you have as your old avatar? Was it the #42 Jersey with your username? Or was it a different one you are referring to? I have most of the graphics I created on Bearstalk on my PC and if it is one I have I can email it to you to use here.

That offer is for all of the gang from Bearstalk!! Just let me know what you are looking for.

What did you have as your old avatar? Was it the #42 Jersey with your username? Or was it a different one you are referring to? I have most of the graphics I created on Bearstalk on my PC and if it is one I have I can email it to you to use here.

That offer is for all of the gang from Bearstalk!! Just let me know what you are looking for.

Great to see that most of the gang has stumbled in. Glad to remain part of the mix. Now, where the heck is Nfo! :bears

Great to see that most of the gang has stumbled in. Glad to remain part of the mix. Now, where the heck is Nfo! :bears

Good to have ya here finally Chile! Nfo finally dragged himself over here...I think he had to wade through a ton of Cowboy homers to get here and that's why it took him so long. :unsure:

Good to have ya here finally Chile! Nfo finally dragged himself over here...I think he had to wade through a ton of Cowboy homers to get here and that's why it took him so long. :unsure:

BTW, who else is missing from the old group? Did Clenched Claw make the transition? I sure hope so, cause he always was a "special" poster, to quote JA.

BTW, who else is missing from the old group? Did Clenched Claw make the transition? I sure hope so, cause he always was a "special" poster, to quote JA.

I think most of the major posters from the old crowd made it over, which is good. Still can't believe Nfo doesn't have over 1,000 posts yet...He's been on for almost a week... :headbang

• 1 month later...
I think most of the major posters from the old crowd made it over, which is good. Still can't believe Nfo doesn't have over 1,000 posts yet...He's been on for almost a week... :headbang

Well, it took me a few months, but I made it over.

Sprout on Bearstalk

Sprout here