The Chicago Bears are on the clock! OFFSEASON OPEN THREAD!

adam

1 minute ago, DABEARSDABOMB said:

Watch them acquire Herbert for 2 1st rounders and Justin Jefferson.  

What you smoking, man?

They'd never accept that deal unless we included V. Jones in the package. 🤣 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DABEARSDABOMB said:

Haha - the real haul - Vikings make wrong call - acquire RB Herbert for a Hershall Walker like "haul".  

LOL love it - and pass the dutchie please :)

3 hours ago, killakrzydav said:

Herbert isn't going anywhere even for JJ, the best wr in the league.

I don’t know.  I could see LA in a form of rebuild and maybe LA would allow Herbert a reset somewhere else while compiling a bunch of picks. If true to his word Harbaugh has a really high opinion of McCarthy and could have a fair number of pieces in place for him to do well.  And Harbaugh is crazy enough to try just that. 

4 hours ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

I don’t know.  I could see LA in a form of rebuild and maybe LA would allow Herbert a reset somewhere else while compiling a bunch of picks. If true to his word Harbaugh has a really high opinion of McCarthy and could have a fair number of pieces in place for him to do well.  And Harbaugh is crazy enough to try just that. 

The Superbowl interview with Harbaugh, he was sure excited about having Herbert. It would take a huge amount of draft capital and players to lure him.

5 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

The Superbowl interview with Harbaugh, he was sure excited about having Herbert. It would take a huge amount of draft capital and players to lure him.

When I talked to him, he was all in on JJ being great.  Like, "mark my words and bank it".

7 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

We aren't getting rid of Herbert. Use last year as an example, we were down to our 4th RB. Injuries are unexpected. You think it's worth a 6th pick to lose depth

Here's an interesting podcast

Listen to Bears trade for Keenan Allen & tons more with Josh Lucas from Hoge & Jahns: a show about the Chicago Bears on Audacy - https://go.audacy.com/wV5wcJX3ZHb

1 minute ago, Stinger226 said:

We aren't getting rid of Herbert. Use last year as an example, we were down to our 4th RB. Injuries are unexpected. You think it's worth a 6th pick to lose depth

Here's an interesting podcast

Listen to Bears trade for Keenan Allen & tons more with Josh Lucas from Hoge & Jahns: a show about the Chicago Bears on Audacy - https://go.audacy.com/wV5wcJX3ZHb

I was talking QB justin Herbert.  Someone joked and said trade khalil for a haul.

31 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

I was talking QB justin Herbert.  Someone joked and said trade khalil for a haul.

it was me that said it. if we could get something good for him, we ought to consider it with Swift now our starter and Roschon Johnson coming on too. Not saying Herbert isnt good - in fact thats the reason i think he has trade value.

1 hour ago, killakrzydav said:

I don't think Herbert or any middling RB has any value in a trade whatsoever.  A bag of peanuts of a 6th is the best you get for Herbert.

you could well be right.

If SearSTower has an inside source, we'll soon know who it is when Warren announces the Bears have fired and replaced 'the source.'

If he is just jacking us around to get likes and followers, screw him and his momma.

• adam unfeatured this topic