Bears trade for Keenan Allen WR

ASHKUM BEAR

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, ChileBear said:

Heard that on Carmen and Yerko ESPN Chicago. But I guess he did play at Cal

Damn media. lol. Yeah, if he was an alum, sure, go for it. It is a big day for the school and he lives in the area. This however, is much different. A newly signed player to a team that has the ability to select a player from the school is there supporting team/player.  

Like I said, I don't recall ever hearing something like this. 

58 minutes ago, adam said:

Damn media. lol. Yeah, if he was an alum, sure, go for it. It is a big day for the school and he lives in the area. This however, is much different. A newly signed player to a team that has the ability to select a player from the school is there supporting team/player.  

Like I said, I don't recall ever hearing something like this. 

Allen is a professional and wants to buy into the culture of the team, so he's out supporting the probable QB of his new team. Poles and Flus got him to buy in and he's doing it 

11 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

Allen is a professional and wants to buy into the culture of the team, so he's out supporting the probable QB of his new team. Poles and Flus got him to buy in and he's doing it 

Poles & Flus are nailing it this off-season. 

18 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

That's great, I knew Allen was good on the field, I wasn't familiar with his game off the field. So kudos to him.

Poles and Flus got something going. Outside of a few weeks of Nagy's Club Dub, this culture seems more stable. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39815624/inside-keenan-allen-trade-chicago-bears-los-angeles-chargers

Sounds like Allen wanted big money to stay with the Chargers. I doubt we see an extension before the season. Might need to revisit during the year or end of year. That also might cause the Bears to opt for WR at 9 knowing what it may cost to keep Allen beyond this year. 

32 minutes ago, dawhizz said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39815624/inside-keenan-allen-trade-chicago-bears-los-angeles-chargers

Sounds like Allen wanted big money to stay with the Chargers. I doubt we see an extension before the season. Might need to revisit during the year or end of year. That also might cause the Bears to opt for WR at 9 knowing what it may cost to keep Allen beyond this year. 

I think WR in the first round is likely. But Im not sleeping on OT or DL either