Anyone at Soldier Field?

AZ54

Im sure you shed a tear when Benson got booed.

He deserved to get booed, why would I shed a tear.

I was on the side saying that Benson was going to turn it around, which I was obviously wrong about, but I never cried and moaned about him getting booed.

ZOMG!!! A professional athlete actually got booed? What has the world come to???

Lol, who the freak cares if someone got booed at during practice?

I like Rex alot. If you want to boo him. At least wait until the preseason or season when it matters.

Not some freaking practice.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Don't like it, then don't respond with silly crap like you posted.

and it should not make them any worse either.

If I were a player getting booed, it wouldjust motivate me that much more.

I still feel fans have the right to voice their opinions. Would I have booed him coming out of the tunnel? NO Would I have booed him if he had a rough practice, NO. I do not think I have ever booed a Bears player, even when they were sucking eggs. I am a rah rah type of fan. I might groan, cry, get mad as hell, but boo a Bears player, not me.

Pix - you are right that people have a right to boo whenever they want. However, I also have a right to tell them I think they drill rods and piss poor fans.

I have no issues with anyone booing Rex for a bad play. However, anyone who boos Rex coming out of a tunnel is a friggin turd in my humble opinion. This kid has done nothing but work his arse off to try and get better. He doesn't shy away from the media. He could have taken the easy road and left at the end of last season (this is what I would have done).

You may not like his performance on the field but the kid is a class act in my opinion.

Peace :dabears

Pix - you are right that people have a right to boo whenever they want. However, I also have a right to tell them I think they drill rods and piss poor fans.

I have no issues with anyone booing Rex for a bad play. However, anyone who boos Rex coming out of a tunnel is a friggin turd in my humble opinion. This kid has done nothing but work his arse off to try and get better. He doesn't shy away from the media. He could have taken the easy road and left at the end of last season (this is what I would have done).

You may not like his performance on the field but the kid is a class act in my opinion.

Peace :dabears

I too believe it is the fans right to boo if they want. I just look at those guys as "bush league". If you look at things from the big picture. The fans are a big part of the team and it's success. As an ancillary team mate, I am going encourage my team mate that is striving to get better. Boo the the lazy heartless turds all you please as I may be trying to motivate them that way, as well.

The thing I love about this is that if it was Orton getting booed, Bears 88 would find nothing wrong with it. As long as nothing happens to his golden boy Grossman, he doesn't care.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

I can't wait until Thursday (I know, don't have a choice) to see both on the field in real action to see how they do.

The thing I love about this is that if it was Orton getting booed, Bears 88 would find nothing wrong with it. As long as nothing happens to his golden boy Grossman, he doesn't care.

I apologize for sticking up for Rex. How dare i stick up for my boy.

Another thing, weren't you the one being a suck up to Benson?

Oh that's right, you were. Don't deny making excuses for that clown.

I apologize for sticking up for Rex. How dare i stick up for my boy.

Another thing, weren't you the one being a suck up to Benson?

Oh that's right, you were. Don't deny making excuses for that clown.

Where have I denied making excuses for Benson? I admitted I was wrong about him.

Also, I'm glad to see Grossman is "your boy." That makes him highly qualified for a starting job in the NFL.

I was at Family Night on Friday. I couldn't believe how relentless the fans were against Rex. I felt really bad for the kid. They booed him when he came out, booed him when the moniter showed him stretching, booed him when he was practicing and of course they booed him when he missed some throws. WTF is that all about? Gimme a break.

I watched the QBs closely. I gotta tell you that I'm not sold on Orton. His throws have much more arch on them than Rex's. It's not even close. As they are practicing/throwing together, you can see a distinct difference. The kid is accurate though. He did make some good throws. He even had a deep ball that was placed perfectly.

I'm worried about our QBs. I was hoping to feel better about them. Wasn't very impressed by either.

Looks like we're going to have to rely on strong defense and special teams.

...same as it ever was.

I was at Family Night on Friday. I couldn't believe how relentless the fans were against Rex. I felt really bad for the kid. They booed him when he came out, booed him when the moniter showed him stretching, booed him when he was practicing and of course they booed him when he missed some throws. WTF is that all about? Gimme a break.

I watched the QBs closely. I gotta tell you that I'm not sold on Orton. His throws have much more arch on them than Rex's. It's not even close. As they are practicing/throwing together, you can see a distinct difference. The kid is accurate though. He did make some good throws. He even had a deep ball that was placed perfectly.

I'm worried about our QBs. I was hoping to feel better about them. Wasn't very impressed by either.

Looks like we're going to have to rely on strong defense and special teams.

Exactly.

Bears88 calls Orton a clipboard holder and yet he thinks Rex is some kind of God-sent QB.

Yeah, fans booing their own guys really motivates them.

Good one. :rolleyes:

Right then, be a baby and cry all the way home and cry yourself to sleep and don't show up to practice tomorrow.

Right?