My favorite current Bear

Connorbear

Here are some of highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGFY5cafLTg

I will never forget when he had the 2 ints in OT back in 2001. Great, great moment as a Bears fan.

Peace :dabears

Your killing me with this question. I am a big Mike Brown fan. I am a big Urlacher fan. I am a big Hester fan. I am a big T Harris fan. Those would be my top 4 Bears players. I am not sure if I can pick one over the other. I had a hard time trimming my list to 4, LOL. I guess if I had to select one of the 4 I would go with T Harris.

I was thinking Hunter or Gould myself, even though a natural answer would be Brown or Urlacher. I'm going to go a different direction tho, to the Offense. Marty Booker would be my favorite current Bear at the moment. The guy set all kinds of team records for receiving, then he gets traded. As soon as he gets free from the Dolphins, he says he wants to be in Chicago. If that guy isn't a true Bear at heart, I don't know who is.

My favorite athlete period is Devin Hester. Every play he makes you can feel the electricity and excitement that surrounds him. You know he's going to break a big one atleast once every game wether it be a touchdown or a play that opens it up for the Bears offense. I remember when we drafted him. I was one of the guys that wanted him so badly but nobody seem to think the same. Idk, I guess that was just one of those times where I could say "I told yah so" lol..

Its a close race between Devin Hester and Brian Urlacher though because of what Urlacher has meant to this franchise over his career. I hope he gets his ring because he deserves it. I'm not sure how many more years he has left (Probably about 2 more good ones) especially with that back situation.

Right now, I'm in complete agreement with you!

My favorite athlete period is Devin Hester. Every play he makes you can feel the electricity and excitement that surrounds him. You know he's going to break a big one atleast once every game wether it be a touchdown or a play that opens it up for the Bears offense. I remember when we drafted him. I was one of the guys that wanted him so badly but nobody seem to think the same. Idk, I guess that was just one of those times where I could say "I told yah so" lol..

Its a close race between Devin Hester and Brian Urlacher though because of what Urlacher has meant to this franchise over his career. I hope he gets his ring because he deserves it. I'm not sure how many more years he has left (Probably about 2 more good ones) especially with that back situation.

Flea beat me to it but I too am a big fan of Peanut. This is a guy who has been treated very poorly by fans in years past but he just keeps on working hard and has made a lot of big plays for us. He's tough against the run and pretty good in coverage. Last year at Green Bay he single handedly kept us in that game forcing two fumbles. Plus he's a good gunner on punt coverage. He's not an elite cover corner rather just a lunch pail type of guy who you like having on your team.

Here are some of highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGFY5cafLTg

I will never forget when he had the 2 ints in OT back in 2001. Great, great moment as a Bears fan.

Peace :dabears

Gotta be Brown. He is a decisive factor for our D. He keeps coming back from those injuries and he is such a smart, hard hitting player. Harris too, but if I gotta go with one, its Brown. Telling how most of the guys here are selecting players on D.

Tommie, Hester, Forte.

Tommie is one of the best defensive players in the league. Every year, he has the potential to win DPOY and you can only say that with a few other guys. He is just a beast, and like somebody said, doesn't let it get to him- every day of TC he's signing autographs for people, taking pictures, and joking around.

Hester speaks for itself. Every game, I like to predict before-hand who might have a huge game and every time I always get the feeling he's going to take one to the house. He is just something else out there with his shiftiness, patience, and explosion. Like Tommie, every day of TC he's signing autographs for people- doesn't let being the most exciting player maybe the NFL has ever seen (besides maybe Barry Sanders) get to him.

Forte was a guy I wanted for a month or 2 before the draft. He had great speed, power, and explosion in college which is why many scouts had him ranked higher on their boards than Mendenhall. I met him in Mokena at Triple Threat Sports about a month back and he was a down to earth, quiet type of guy yet shook my hand and took a picture with him, which even at autograph signings some guys don't (Reggie Bush, Chad Johnson). From what we've all heard, he's been the most impressive player at Bears camp, most impressive rookie in the NFC North, and one of the most impressive rookies in football. I have a feeling he's going to be a great player soon.

Your killing me with this question. I am a big Mike Brown fan. I am a big Urlacher fan. I am a big Hester fan. I am a big T Harris fan. Those would be my top 4 Bears players. I am not sure if I can pick one over the other. I had a hard time trimming my list to 4, LOL. I guess if I had to select one of the 4 I would go with T Harris.

My 2 favorite players are the entire Bears "DEFENSE" staring Urlacher and Brown and the Special Teams UNIT! But I am really dying for something entertaining and exciting from the OFFENSE instead of a high school musical disaster type performance !

My favorite play of all time currently is the TD return by Hester against the Broncos when he leaps over P Todd Sauerbaun to go the distance!

Adrian Peterson. I'll say AP just because, like Hunter Hillenmeyer, he's extremely under-rated. He's not super fast at running back, but he appears to give it his all. He's a good blocker & a damn good receiver. Not to mention that next to Hester, he'll probably be our best special team's player.

That is where I was going too.

I do not think any one player on the entire team symbolizes what I think of when I think of the Chicago Bears, more than Kreutz.

He is a blue collar guy. Though he is a pro bowler, he is not out partying and getting into trouble w/ the law. He is old school nasty. He is a leader.

There may be others who are more likable, more talented, more this or that, but when I think of Chicago Bears, I think of Kreutz.

That is where I was going too.

I do not think any one player on the entire team symbolizes what I think of when I think of the Chicago Bears, more than Kreutz.

He is a blue collar guy. Though he is a pro bowler, he is not out partying and getting into trouble w/ the law. He is old school nasty. He is a leader.

There may be others who are more likable, more talented, more this or that, but when I think of Chicago Bears, I think of Kreutz.

And if you didn't say that he was going to break your jaw.