Official Martz/Cutler omnibus thread

Alaskan Grizzly

Was watching the replay this morning and heard this too. Could've swore it sounded like Jay was expressing his displeasure. Or was it that little Harry Potter looking troll that is always following him around when the O is off the field? Either way I feel Martz' days are numbered in Chicago.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/89782...day-night-video

Wow. Some of you must be professional lip readers. I didn't see or hear anything that told me a thing.

However, if Cutler hates Martz, I'm more inclined to side with Cutler. He's the franchise player, and needs to be protected and treated as such.

If Martz is calling plays in the booth and Cutler is on the field saying anything,who would it be directed to? I believe one of the players or coaches at field level. Now what I did see was Cutler giving it to Sazenbacher coming off the field after he dropped a pass on a 3rd down. That is something I like in a QB.

If Martz is calling plays in the booth and Cutler is on the field saying anything,who would it be directed to? I believe one of the players or coaches at field level. Now what I did see was Cutler giving it to Sazenbacher coming off the field after he dropped a pass on a 3rd down. That is something I like in a QB.

The Bears quarterback coach, Shane Day, is the one that calls the plays in to Cutler and that was who he was talking to when he said it.

Does anyone have a link that clearly shows what he's saying, or has audio to hear what he's saying?

Thus far the audio is nonexistent, and the video is VERY inconclusive. I've watched it about 30 times and I still can't see the words being reported.

Does anyone have a link that clearly shows what he's saying, or has audio to hear what he's saying?

Thus far the audio is nonexistent, and the video is VERY inconclusive. I've watched it about 30 times and I still can't see the words being reported.

Good job, Jason. Now that you put VERY inconclusive in your post, Lovie is throwing the challenge flag.