Aaron Kromer hired as OC and O-Line coach

balta1701-A

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy...imagine Bears having an octane offense. Saints have had a great line that past few seasons and it seems all the teams go after their free agent oline. That's a sign of great coaching. Bears do the same, but Bears go after guys that were cut. Big difference. Times a changing. Now we just need the Honey Bears

Oh boy...imagine Bears having an octane offense. Saints have had a great line that past few seasons and it seems all the teams go after their free agent oline. That's a sign of great coaching. Bears do the same, but Bears go after guys that were cut. Big difference. Times a changing. Now we just need the Honey Bears

The reason I like this hire so much is...the Saints know how to make their O-Linemen look good. They never leave them out on islands alone against guys who can get to the QB. They provide the help their linemen need to keep Brees clean. The Bears adamantly refused to provide that same kind of help.

The reason I like this hire so much is...the Saints know how to make their O-Linemen look good. They never leave them out on islands alone against guys who can get to the QB. They provide the help their linemen need to keep Brees clean. The Bears adamantly refused to provide that same kind of help.

And cutler is more mobile than brees which helps a little. If oline keeps him clean this offense could take off

Lovin' the direction we're headed in. :dabears

When Lovie came in, he made the big statement that the first thing the Bears were going to do was beat the Packers.

Trestman just came in and made a bigger statement with out saying a word. He stole arguably the best OL coach in the league within hours of being hired.

Man, some honey bear sideline action would be really nice...

Wow. This feels like the offseason when the Bears landed Cutler. I couldn't believe we could finally watch a legit offense. Of course, Lovie/Tice/JA ruined that, but maybe, just maybe, we get a second chance.

Administrative muligan? :dabears

This is an insanely awesome hire, wow. Kromer and Trestman were both on the Oakland staff from 2001-2003. Didn't even realize the connection at first. Our offense just become lethal.

Put down the kool aid nice and easily lol. I wont say lethal til we have something called an offensive line plus a 2nd dependable receiver would be nice

Put down the kool aid nice and easily lol. I wont say lethal til we have something called an offensive line plus a 2nd dependable receiver would be nice

No Kool-Aid, I just felt that Tice and the scheme was holding the Bears offense back more so than the actual players. We will get the O-Line help via FA and draft. I believe Jeffery is that 2nd WR. Just think, we are going to actually have players in positions that maximize the matchups. There will be an actual game plan on offense.

This is an insanely awesome hire, wow. Kromer and Trestman were both on the Oakland staff from 2001-2003. Didn't even realize the connection at first. Our offense just become lethal.

What I like about all of this, they name Trestman coach in the middle of the night and by noon, he has two asstiants up and running. Like it