Manti Te'o is a disgusting human being

Bears4Ever_34

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no possible way that Te'o was a victim. He said that he met her and even went on vacation with her in the past. He's in a world of trouble.

There's a lot that doesn't add up both for and against him but at the end of the day only 1 thing really matters. Can the dude play football. If he can he will be forgiven i bet if indeed he is at fault

So, his dad says they used to spend time together in Hawaii. Te'o says they never met. Meanwhile, earlier in the year he said they met in Stanford in 2009. So, you did or didn't meet?

Also, let's say they met online. Manti Te'o flies home to Hawaii numerous times I'm sure, and he never once stopped in Palo Alto to see her. Does he not have skype?

What a fraud.

So, his dad says they used to spend time together in Hawaii. Te'o says they never met. Meanwhile, earlier in the year he said they met in Stanford in 2009. So, you did or didn't meet?

Also, let's say they met online. Manti Te'o flies home to Hawaii numerous times I'm sure, and he never once stopped in Palo Alto to see her. Does he not have skype?

What a fraud.

Damage control now, but man he is looking extremely guilty. He just needs to go on Oprah to confess.

There's a lot that doesn't add up both for and against him but at the end of the day only 1 thing really matters. Can the dude play football. If he can he will be forgiven i bet if indeed he is at fault

Oh there are all kinds of scum bags in the NFl, but this is typical coming from ND. They came out and stated he told them about being the victim in the hoax. He was the perpetrator.There was stuff posted on his twitter, that he immediately removed today. Stuff on u-tube that disappeared. ND fashion with the Lizzy case, and the kid in the lift, then trying to manipulate this crab.There are low life people running that university as bad this this scum bag, making this shit up to get the Heisman. What a jerk. Anybody thinking for his side, just read the post.

I saw this post on another site and thought it was halarious:

"Brent Musburger thinks Te'o fake girlfriend is hot"

My view is it's strange situation that Te'o finds himself in but don't care one way or another if its true or not. Kids do stupid things all the time for attention.

If he gets drafted I hope he has learned his lesson.

The gay theories make some sense to me, if any of this can actually make sense. Maybe he used this hoax as a cover up. Hell I don't know.. This is just one of the weirdest sports stories I can ever recall. This guy is just a complete fraud, and whatever it is that caused him to do this is sick and twisted.

Here is a great article on this whole thing.

http://outkickthecoverage.com/manti-teos-f...he-internet.php

There's no possible way that Te'o was a victim. He said that he met her and even went on vacation with her in the past. He's in a world of trouble.

I dunno. The AZ fullback says that he met her before Te'o did. It's plausible that this chick exists and lied about her name - and all the rest of this was a hoax over twitter and facebook.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...-kekua-is-real/

Read this: Apparently, he faked the death of a girl that didn't exist to garner more attention to his Heisman candidacy. It was all a hoax.

http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-teos-dea...dium=socialflow

When I was at the office today a friend says WTF is this thing with Manti, I had not read it.... So I pull up the deadspin article and about shit... Being a ND fan I have watched a ton of Manti videos. Read many articles... I will be shocked if Manti was the mastermind or took any part of it.

I'm not ready to believe he was involved... If he was I will be shocked... This story is crazy.,. Hope he was not

When I was at the office today a friend says WTF is this thing with Manti, I had not read it.... So I pull up the deadspin article and about shit... Being a ND fan I have watched a ton of Manti videos. Read many articles... I will be shocked if Manti was the mastermind or took any part of it.

I'm not ready to believe he was involved... If he was I will be shocked... This story is crazy.,. Hope he was not

I don't know if you read the article that I posted in the quote, but here is an excerpt that pretty much explains my thoughts..

She had a car accident, then leukemia, then chemo, and finally she died and Te'o never met her or her family?

Ever?

Wouldn't this make him the worst boyfriend ever?

Did he really send white flowers to a funeral that didn't exist? I mean, how absurd is this to even think about? Maybe I'm an idiot, but I can't get past the flowers. Wouldn't they get returned if there wasn't a funeral for the person you sent them to? Or did Te'o's white flowers go to the wrong dead person?

Will the Te'o family share his cell phone bill and show us how many hours he spent talking with this girl? If you really were completely bamboozled by this entire charade, how gullible are you? And how heartless would the hoax perpetrator have to be to choose a few hours after his grandmother died to suddenly say that the girlfriend died too?

Talk about downright diabolical.

http://outkickthecoverage.com/manti-teos-f...he-internet.php