Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
Wow, SF and Kaepernick look good. Glad to see the Cheeseheads out of it. Now Clements becomes available, if Emery deems him worthy enough. GB doomed themselves by losing to Minny in Week 17. A win and they would've had a Bye last week and a home game this week. So much for Rodgers being the savior that can win any game on his own. Nothing can help a defense that bad.
-
- 23 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Round1 - Alec Ogletree ILB Ga - With Urlachers days numbered, the Bears need to find a new center fielder to cover the middle. Emery has also stated that in round 1, he wants players that can win you games and be the difference maker. I think his speed/athletism will be a big boost to an aging D. They can opt to hold back and take someone like Fluker or Jones and have a solid player, but they are not known as players that can win games by themselves. I think going D in round 1 will give the Bears the freedom to use the rest of the draft rebuild the offense. Round2 - Trade to San Fransico for two 3rds, a 4th, and a 5th. San Fran had an abundance of picks anywa…
-
- 23 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Lets see what the website our GM uses thinks we need to do...(a lot shorter than I thought and no real news here) https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/...-chicago-bears/ Not sure they have the money to grab Levitre, Bennett, and Melton plus bring in enough depth to fill the team but that would certainly be the makings of Super Bowl contender.
-
- 23 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
I searched online for a bunch of mock drafts and here is what I found: mynfldraft.com 1. Jonathan Cooper, G, North Carolina 2. DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson nfl.com (Jeremiah) 1. Kevin Minter, MLB, LSU nfl.com (Brooks) 1. Manti Te’o, MLB, Notre Dame nfl.com (Norris) 1. DJ Fluker, T, Alabama nfl.com (Brandt) 1. Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford nfl.com (Davis) 1. Lane Johnson, T, Oklahoma nfl.com (Breer) 1. Manti Te'o, MLB, Notre Dame walterfootball (Walt) 1. DJ Fluker, T, Alabama 2. Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia 4. Vance McDonald, TE, Rice walterfootball (Charlie) 1. Kevin Minter, MLB, LSU 2. Menelik Watson, T,…
-
- 23 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
Ok on the Bears to do list for the draft and FA the following is needed TE=check Bennett.......cut Davis/Spearth OT=check Bushrod......Webb to back up or RT? MLB/OLB=......Urlacher/Roach....Draft either Olgetree or Bostic OG=..... Moore or draft WR=.....Knox gone need speed guy Austin/Goodwin? DB=......replace Moore and maybe Hayden too
-
- 23 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
I think all the OL people we would draft will be gone. I think we would like to draft Austin and he will be gone. I think the players that drop down to us will be DE/DT types, but I think Trufant is ranked right around our pick in the big boards I have been looking at and think he will be our pick. This is not the player, I would like, that would be Ogletree at this stage but, think with his off field problems, we let him slide.There is a real good chance we move down but for sake of this thread, we pick Turfant/CB.
-
- 23 replies
- 4.3k views
-
-
Robert Alford - CB - Southeastern Louisiana (PW) Terron Armstead - OT -Arkansas Pine-Bluff (EW/PD) Tavon Austin - WR - West Virginia (PD) Alan Baxter - DE - Northern Illinois (PD) Arthur Brown - LB - Kansas State (PD/PW) Both pro day and private workout ( I would say a big interest) Terrell Brown - OT - Mississippi (PD) Brice Butler - WR - San Diego State (PD) Keenan Davis - WR - Iowa (PD) Jack Doyle - TE - Western Kentucky (PD) Zach Ertz - TE - Stanford (CO) Josh Evans - S - Florida (EW) Matt Evans - LB - New Hampshire (EW) D.J. Fluker - OT - Alabama (CO) Reid Fragel - OT - Ohio State (PD/PW) both meeting here too, a mid …
-
- 23 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
@AdamSchefter: Former Saints DT Sedrick Ellis has reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Chicago Bears.
-
- 23 replies
- 4.4k views
-
-
1. Corey Wootton looked great. I would not be shocked if he has 10+ sacks this year. 2. Henry Melton looked great as well. 3. J'Marcus Webb is horrible. On the first 4 non-run plays in the 11-on-11 drills, he gave up 3 sacks. Like bowlingtwig said, this has to become a competition. Scott did fairly well last year. 4. Kyle Long is a freak. He's strong and exceptionally quick. Now the question is, can he block consistently? That wasn't the issue today, but it remains a question due to how raw he truly is still. 5. I know it's practice, but Bushrod looks damn good. I didn't even notice Peppers out there. 6. Alshon Jeffery went from 12% body fat to 8% and it shows.…
-
- 23 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
My Dad and I are talking about going to the Monday Night game Dec 9th we live near South Bend, IN normally we'd take the train but being a night game there wouldn't be any trains coming back here after. What are the best places to park, good places to eat (good deep dish), things to do in around the stadium, areas to avoid. I've heard really good things about Giordano's. If we go we'll both probably be taking Monday and Tues off work. Gates open at 4:30 I believe would like to get a good full game day experience. Neither of us are that familiar with Chicago.
-
- 23 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
We played a lousy game Sunday and with NO coming up, keep in mind. NO has played 3 games at home. There only road game they had trouble beating a lousy team, TB 16-14 There strengths are our weaknesses, Graham and Sporles, but keep in mind we have Kromer on our team now. I think Kromer will give us insight that will help greatly. NO have never played well in Chicago. There are coming off a short week. Teams have been able to run the ball against them, we need to pound the ball and hold the clock. Graham will get his catches but the key to this game is stop Sproles and we will be in good shape. Im an optimist, (what did the optimist say when he …
-
- 23 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
Below is a list of the top 25 free agents that might be on the market on March 11. Who do you think should be the best fit for our defense and maybe the offense too. My picks are in BOLD 1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints tight end 2. Greg Hardy, Carolina Panthers defensive end 3. Brian Orakpo, Washington Redskins linebacker 4. Jairus Byrd, Buffalo Bills safety 5. T.J. Ward, Cleveland Browns safety 6. Alterraun Verner, Tennessee Titans cornerback 7. Branden Albert, Kansas City Chiefs left tackle 8. Michael Johnson, Cincinnati Bengals defensive end 9. Lamarr Houston, Oakland Raiders defensive end 10. Brent Grimes, Miami Dolphins cornerback 11. Eug…
-
- 23 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
-
1: Trade Down Kyle Fuller - CB 2: Kelcey Quarles - DT 3: Dion Bailey - S 3: Max Bullough - ILB 4: Bryan Stork - C 5: Jerick McKinnin - RB
-
- 23 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Any pick, any round, what would make you mad, either if the Bears picked them or passed on them (assuming they are available)? At this point, if Donald, Pryor, or Clinton-Dix are there at #14 and the Bears don't take one of them I will be mad. I would reserve the right to be retroactively OK with it depending on the pick (Dennard, Gilbert, or Mosely) how the rest of the draft shakes out, but in the moment, I would not be happy.
-
- 23 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
Takes a "Personal Day" off from practice the week before Opening Day to go to his restaurant's opening in California? Not surprising from him, a guy I never really thought had much character. Not going to hang him over it either but I think it's just one more nail in his coffin. He'll just never be a leader.
-
- 23 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/report-bea...er-after-season There's a shocker.
-
- 23 replies
- 5.5k views
-
-
Some people are ready to see Cutler back next year. That's fine, everyone is welcome to their own opinion. I just want to understand how you come to this conclusion. Convince me on why Jay Cutler should be the Chicago Bears QB in 2015. I don't want stats. I don't want contract details. I don't want physical traits like a strong arm. I don't care about relationships with players. I don't want to hear about quarterback carousels or potential replacements. I want to know where he excels to you. What are the positive aspects you see in Jay Cutler's play? What, in your eyes, does he do on the field that separates him from average quarterback? What actual parts of his…
-
- 23 replies
- 4.8k views
-
-
According to TheScore, Ted Phillips will only handle the business side of things from this point forward. The Bears intend to hire a true president to run the show. Let the Holmgren rumors begin to swirl.
-
- 23 replies
- 5.6k views
-
-
1. Landon Collins, SS, Bama - Immediate starter and difference maker. 2. Derron Smith, FS, Fresno St. - Best FS in the draft. Great instincts. Good angles. Awesome hands. Predicts passes and jumps routes. . 3. Hroniss Grasu, OC, Oregon - Get Garza's replacement the day before yesterday. Dude has a great motor and mobility. I think he slips to the 3rd. 4. Deshazor Everett, CB, TX A&M - He already has a history of crushing Green Bay players. 5. Jake Ryan, MLB, Michigan - Tackling machine, stud, reminds me of Chris Borland (I was a big fan, but not for the Bears' cover-2). Move Bostic outside. 6. Henry Anderson, DE, Stanford - Big boy. Brings a …
-
- 23 replies
- 5.5k views
-