Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
Draft Site 1. Deforest Buckner, DE, Oregon 2. Shilique Calhoun, DE, Mich. St. 3. William Jackson, CB, Houston 4. Cardale Jones, QB, Ohio St. 5. Nelson Spruce, WR, Colorado 6. Brandon Shell, OT, S. Carolina 6. Jonathan Jones, CB, Auburn 6. Tajae Sharpe, WR, Mass. 7. Matt Judon, OLB, Grand Valley St. Talk about a draft I hate. No ILB help? Doubling-up on DE? A QB I despise? This is close to as bad as it could be in my eyes. Given the layout of when players are picked, this is possible: 1. Reggie Ragland, ILB, Alabama (He had a mediocre championship game, but stats don't lie) 2. Shilique Calhoun, DE, Mich. St. (I'm fine with one) 3. S…
-
- 19 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
According to Greg Rosenthal there's a believe that we will tag fuller. The tag is rumored to be right around $14M I'm ok with this we've got the cap room and over the course of his career so far he's only had 1 good yr the other 3 yrs we're all injury riddled yrs
-
- 27 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
2 hours until we should start getting alerts from the usual suspects on social media. Last year Swift's deal was announced exactly at 11am. So I assume the Bears first deal will come in that initial madness. With 2x larger deals handed out to Thuney and Jackson already, they may go for a lesser Center upgrade than Dalman. From a money allocation standpoint, I think they may go Edge and DT with the last "bigger" deal. Then address the other positions of need in the 2nd wave.
-
- 62 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
-
- 20 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
I hate Rodgers. If he's hobbled the Bears should blitz all game and put a target on him. The Packers' OL gets away with more holding than any other team. This is the only game I actually want to win.
-
- 27 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/...ft/Default.aspx Once he says this munbojumbo it always is the total opposite....
-
That's easily the busiest time of year for this site. I do wonder if there will be the same excitement since the Bear's don't have a #1 pick. The draft starts at 2:00, which means we should make our first pick by 7:00 or something like that? As usual, I'm taking an "Al Bundy Vacation," which means I'll be roping off the area around the TV, and the wife & kid have to pretend I'm not there. I'm looking forward to the chat room.
-
- 20 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
So far: G Dan Buenning C Donovan Raiola FB Jason Davis DE Joe Clermond WR Eric Peterman CB Rod Hood WR Brandon Rideau LB Kevin Malast Per Brad Briggs. http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/09/up...bears_play.html
-
- 19 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
@JayGlazer Mario Williams signs a 7 year deal with Buffalo, 52 Million guaranteed. Working on the details. anyone see this on twitter?
-
- 28 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7668243/...k-st-louis-rams MERCY!!!
-
- 36 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
Jeff Dickerson, ESPN Staff Writer, Posted this on ESPN.com I don't know anything about Bennie Fowler other that what is quoted. Is he just camp fodder or does he have a chance to be anything beyond a game day inactive?
-
- 22 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
St Clair wants to remain with the Bears http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=5511 excerpt: Knowing that Williams likely will be given every chance to earn the starting position in 2009, St. Clair wouldn’t be opposed to moving back inside to guard. In 2007, the 6-5, 315-pounder started one game at left tackle, one at right tackle and the final three at left guard. “I’ve played everywhere,” St. Clair said. “If it fits, I’m all for it. I’ve always been a team player. I can play all the positions. I pride myself on playing everything.” Coach Lovie Smith said last week that it was premature to discuss St. Clair’s role next season. …
-
- 24 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
I know this could have went in other threads, but honestly it's its own subject. It's not about Trestman screwing the pooch and it's not about McCown being Gannon 2.0. This thread is going to start with bare facts about the Bears 2 QB's. I'll be looking at 11 games specifically. I'm throwing out the Redskins game as they split the time there. Points scored by the offense per game: Cutler: 22.4 McCown 21 Passing yards per game: Cutler: 268.9 McCown: 292.8 Rushing yards per game: Cutler: 98.3 McCown 122.5 Defensive turn overs per game: (minus ones that went for a TD) Cutler: 1.86 McCown: 0.75 (following stats are for the year) On 3rd or…
-
- 29 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
I have a thought for a trade and why they would do it. We liked Connor Cook and after a potenial dismal year Jeffery wont want to stay here. So we trade Ashton Jeffery and Logan Paulson to Oakland for : Connor Cook/R someone we liked Seth Roberts (32-480-5) in 2014 25 Mychal Rivera (clearly the #2 since they drafted Walford) 26 Roberts is just another WR but can take Ashtons place on the roster Cook and get valuable playing time while Jay is hurt Rivera is a clear better #2 than any we have. WHY OAKLAND WOULD DO IT: The prospects of teaming Jeffery and Cooper would be huge They still have Matt McGloin who is least a decent backup.…
-
- 20 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
http://chi.scout.com/story/1524412-bears-h...wn-rebuild?s=25 Marshall is gone and Cutler and Forte are on the trade block and the whole world knows it. Giving away Marshall for a mere 5th RD pick means we want to move on now and we'll just about pay you to take our players and their big contracts away from us. This much cap space puts anyone in FA in play and this is the best FA year in a long time, maybe ever. If you are going to go all in like this to remake a roster now is definitely the time to do it.
-
- 24 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
http://my.chicagotribune.com/#story/chi-em...-move-20130101/ Thought he was clear and has a vision on the type of upbeat coach he is looking for. Forget the 3-4, he would have to be convinced this current roster can be converted for that. He wants a coach that can be creative and make plays that fit the talent we have.
-
- 39 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/ I personally think this has to do with the home crowd boos Rex got the other night. Kyle starts at home and Rex starts in Seattle. Read into it what you will hehe.
-
- 18 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
-
I got to thinking that the Bears need lots of help on both sides of the ball. That requires draft picks. The Bears have none. So, which player(s) would you trade - in a realistic scenario - that could potentially bring the Bears a windfall of picks, and set them up for possible future success? Jay Cutler Lance Briggs Tommie Harris Devin Hester I think that's it. I think those are the only guys who can return something in free agency. Jay isn't going anywhere. Neither is Lance. Tommie is soured now, and might not be worth as much. And I think Devin is a little overvalued for the Bears, and wouldn't be worth as much on the FA market now that he c…
-
- 20 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
This is cool enough to share in a few places. This graphic from the Guardian shows how every team in the NFL has used its cap space, broken down by offense/defense and by position. One could waste a couple hours in this. Bears spent the 5th most on their offense in the league. Found that interesting.
-
- 22 replies
- 3.9k views
-