Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. From Kevin Seifert's NFC North blog: "For the purposes of this feature, however, we need to separate [Jay Cutler and Aaron Rodgers]. Beyond a team's final record, how can you judge whether a quarterback is a "winner?" One way is to analyze his performance in the fourth quarter, when many NFL games are decided. By this measure, at least, Cutler came out ahead in a 2008 comparison. Cutler ranked seventh among regular NFL starters last season with a 94.2 passer rating in the fourth quarter, according to STATS Inc. Rodgers ranked No. 13 at 87.8. For context, take a look at the sampling of fourth-quarter ratings below: Sampling of Fourth-quarter QB Performance…

    • 18 replies
    • 3.9k views
  2. Started by CrackerDog,

    Thank God for the Chicago Blackhawks! Baseball in this town is just abysmal and our basketball superstar took the season off, months after he was cleared. I'm not that into other sports, Bears football is my #1 by a long shot, but hockey started being fun again when Rocky took over the team. And now, hopefully they'll win two more and we'll have another parade. It should motivate guys in other sports and on other pro teams when they see how this town celebrates a winner! If they want to be heroes and they succeed, they'll get rewarded beyond their wildest dreams in this city. And even if the Hawks don't win it all, they've been awesome and they've gotten us to b…

    • 19 replies
    • 3.9k views
  3. Started by flea,

    God I hate this time f the year

    • 18 replies
    • 3.9k views
  4. Started by AtHomeBoy_2000,

    The Score just said the Bears signed a free agent rookie running back. Take that for what you will.

    • 11 replies
    • 3.9k views
  5. Started by AZ54,

    With his first practice out of the way we can now settle down for the long haul with Trubisky. Of note from Moon Mullin are these comments from some scouts around the league: ---------------------------- http://www.csnchicago.com/chicago-bears/ju...-mitch-trubisky Two AFC scouts revealed that they had the highest grade on Trubisky that they’d had on any quarterback over the past six years. That means: higher than Jameis Winston; higher than Marcus Mariota; higher than Cam Newton; higher than Russell Wilson; higher than Andrew Luck; higher than Derek Carr; higher than Carson Wentz. The evaluation of one NFC regional scouting team was that “Trubisky is …

    • 26 replies
    • 3.9k views
  6. As per profootballtalk.com, in summary, Warner said he's staying in Arizona or retiring, and 1/3 of the teams in the NFL have interest in Leftwhich. This is news to Bears fans since after JA's state of the Union address, many of us have taken his comments to mean that Angelo will pursue a QB in free agency. Now Warner, the top QB in free agency, is off the market. That will drive Leftwhich's price up, since as PFT pointed out, there are a ton of teams in the NFL desperate for a QB. Early indications suggest there won't be a QB really worthy of the #18 pick. Anybody we draft won't likely provide immediate competition for Orton. I mentioned in a previ…

  7. Started by jason,

    I know this is unlikely, but I'm thinking more and more I hate the #8 spot. I think Nelson and Chubb will be gone, and I don't like anyon else at #8 a lot. So my dream is a trade down with Buffalo. They obviously need QB, and a ton of articles online think they are poised to make a move. They moved up for a reason, and it wasn't to sit still at #12 and hope. Trade #1 BUFFALO 1.12 = 1200 3.65 = 265 CHICAGO 1.8 = 1400 From there I want the Bears to drop down into the late teens or early 20s. That would net them another early 3rd, or a late 2nd for the fee of moving up. So let's say for fun they trade down to 23, because NE is so unpredictable…

    • 26 replies
    • 3.9k views
  8. Started by dawhizz,

    So I keep looking at everything I can regarding draft options at #10 and I’m having a hard time. Let me know where I’m wrong: -At Edge, you have guys with horrible sack production like Mykal Williams (who just ran a 4.8 40 at his pro day - no thanks) and Shemar Sanders (4.5 sacks total in 3 years), then guys with decent production who seem too light for 4-3 end like Mike Green and Jalon Walker (who’s probably a LB anyway). DT - Mason Graham maybe if he’s there but he probably won’t be and I don’t think Grant/Harmon/Nolen are worth the pick at #10. RB - Jeanty is maybe a consideration but I just have a hard time seeing it when the Bears have two 2nd rou…

    • 51 replies
    • 3.9k views
  9. Started by dawhizz,

    With the draft coming up, I thought this might be a good "catch-all" thread for people's favorite or least favorite prospects, or things they've noticed, low round prospects who are underrated, player comparisons, etc. All I know is what I read and what I see on YouTube and Draft Breakdown clips, but: - I don't see a ton of difference in tape and measurements between 1/2 round pick Nelson Agholar, and mid/late round WR Kenny Bell from Nebraska. - I mentioned this in the Safeties thread, but I like Kysheon Jarrett from VT as a late round safety/rover. He reminds me some of Antoine Bethea and seems to cover well in the slot from what I've seen. - Everyone wants …

    • 15 replies
    • 3.9k views
  10. Started by adam,

    It's game day. I would like to see Fields and the offensive starters play at least 2 series and hopefully score on at least one. I want to see Fields getting the ball out quick with timing. Main players I will be watching besides Fields: Wright and Claypool on offense. The entire D-Line and Gordon on defense. The media is going to be so polarizing after this one. If Fields looks good as a passer, look out MVP. If he looks bad, he is a bust. There is no in between.

    • 65 replies
    • 3.9k views
  11. Started by adam,

    https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/726873638826217472 Saves $2,718,750 against the cap bringing us up to almost $25 million in cap space.

    • 17 replies
    • 3.9k views
  12. Started by 50england50,

    I’m in the UK, and cannot find anywhere to watch William’s work out, other than it’s being shown later on NFL Network. Is anyone seen the work out? Is there any chance that Rice is available in the 3rd round and would anyone take him. If he’s 70% of, Jerry, he must be work taking.

    • 53 replies
    • 3.8k views
  13. Started by DrunkBomber,

    Ill be watching, anyone else. Itll be nice to see Houston play, even if its without Schaubb, but I havent seen much of them and Id like to get a look at Mario Williams and Andre Johnson.

    • 5 replies
    • 3.8k views
  14. Started by Connorbear,

    Only Williams left!!!! http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4844 Peace

    • 15 replies
    • 3.8k views
  15. Started by CrackerDog,

    HOW DO YOU LIKE DEM BEARS NOW!

    • 18 replies
    • 3.8k views
  16. Started by balta1701-A,

    This should be fun. (Side note...I'm putting this thread here based on the discussion we had earlier, where people wanted NFL news all to be put in one thread and wanted non-NFL stuff consigned to another thread).

    • 13 replies
    • 3.8k views
  17. Started by Mongo3451,

    ...A token black? I don't like it one bit, if so. It's not cool to jerk someone around. It's also rekindles racial distrust. Thoughts...

    • 78 replies
    • 3.8k views
  18. Started by adam,

    Watching ATL at SF. It seems like on every play, the receiver who catches the ball is WIDE open. Where are the defenses this post season?

    • 37 replies
    • 3.8k views
  19. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    wow, angelo never ceases to amaze me. I mean seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel. I bet our coaches wanna hang themselves. Anyway, after we waste our Top 15 pick on a lineman, i will be joining the Jaguars board.

  20. Started by 'TD',

    I think the Bears take it or lose close. Picked up Hoyer and Miller and starting them Jeffery this week.

    • 19 replies
    • 3.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.