Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
Have a nice time with puppies and rainbows. Total embarrassment
-
- 20 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
-
I love the Bears. Been a fan for most of my 50 years on this planet. Seen it all, basically. Went through worse periods than this for sure. Times when we only had one player worth watching. And I will say I've never seen an offense on the Bears like this one. Capable of great things. But I'm also incredibly disappointed. I never thought this team was a sure thing. I never thought they were destined for the Superbowl. But to have a team that consistently disappoints, losing to teams they should beat, getting blown out in games they should be competitive in; blowing big leads... it gets to you. The one thing you could count on with Lovie, Ditka and maybe…
-
- 20 replies
- 3k views
-
-
It only shows that upper management needs changing. Im not sure how the management system is structured. I would hope it goes something like this Players answer to Asst Coaches Asst Coaches answer to Trestman Trestman answers to Emery Emery answers to Phillips and Phillips answers to The McCaskey clan. From years of following the Bears I would not be surprised if there is really no one in charge. How could George McCaskey not walk into Halas Hall so pissed off that he himself takes Tucker into a room and fire him? After 2 of the worst losses in Bears history, how is the response that we need to continue to work hard. That's it, …
-
- 20 replies
- 5.9k views
-
-
I know he laid a big turd in Denver but so did Bellichick in Cleveland. I want an offensive minded coach. I am willing to give this guy a shot. And he doesn't like Cutler so either Jay straightens out his crap (unlikely) or is moved. Peace
-
- 20 replies
- 4.8k views
-
-
Bears will likely finish season at 6-10 and pick in the top 10 (Projection based on us losing to Lions / Saints / Cowboys and beating Vikings). We started last year 3-0 and finished at 5-8. If we do end up finishing at 6-10, that means in the last 29 games, we would be 11-18, which would be good for a .379 winning percentage. If you look at his overall projected record (14-18) with a .437 winning percentage and a negative trend. I have a hard time thinking, given how things went, that there will be a significant argument to keeping Trestman around. This is a unit that ranks as follows: Offensive: Points = 22nd Yards = 20th Defensive: Points = 30th …
-
- 20 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
-
-
I cannot wait for the day that we no longer hear about these two. Every time the Bears are brought up, it is the same old same old. Just end it already, cut the ties. Use all the cap space to pay for their dead money and let's play for a #1 overall pick next season. Two drafts in a row with top 7 picks should set us up nicely and ARod will be two years older.
-
- 20 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
Re making the roster has started and what we know as of this day, my new plan: QB- one more year for Cutler and not a lot of choices. Claussen , nothing to get excited about, maybe a drafted QB in our future? Grayson/CSU-4th round-maybe can become something one day. WR-BM gone-Jeffery, a very good #2-Would want to get Cobb and then add Cooper/ with the first round(124 catches-2014) now we have something. RB- Will make the call of Forte being traded for a 4th round pick-bring in Mark Ingram and draft Duke Johnson as a CJ Spiller type of option in the 3rd. TE- We have a beast in Bennett- bring in Virgil Green for a #2. OL- Plan the future now and …
-
- 20 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
Today I've heard a ton of talk about how the Bears could be targeting Suh. He'll get at least a 100+ million contract with 60 guaranteed and become the richest defensive player in NFL history. What are your thoughts on this?My thoughts: 1. I was really skeptical when we signed Peppers to that huge deal because he had like 1 sack the previous season. That turned out to be a great signing. Could Suh have a similar impact? 2. How much is DT a need? Lamar Houston, when healthy, will project inside in a 3-4. Jay Ratliff, Fergoson, Sutton . . . that's not a bad group when I don't know how any of our DE's will convert, we have no proven linebackers, and we are incred…
-
- 20 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
So is it noteworthy that Coach Fox has openly commented on Clausen and both he and Pace committed to re-signing him before they would comment at all on keeping Cutler? I say perhaps. It's definitley worth speculations. http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpos...amp;src=desktop
-
- 20 replies
- 5.6k views
-
-
What if DT LEONARD WILLIAMS falls to the Bears at 7? I did two mocks and it happened twice. I also had this happen on fanspeak. Assume there are no partners for a trade down. They have to draft Williams, right? If so, that certainly would be a curveball to the draft plans. What would the rest of the draft have to be to alter the unexpected?
-
- 20 replies
- 5.5k views
-
-
We have the 7th pick in the draft...if Mariota falls to us at that spot...and the Browns want him would you trade our spot for their #12 and #19 picks? If so then who would you pick at #12 and #19?
-
- 20 replies
- 5k views
-
-
I think this would take my disliking Pace to hating him. With that said, what do you think Bennett could draw in trade? A 3rd like Greg Olsen?
-
- 20 replies
- 4.3k views
-
-
Draft picks Langford, Amos, and Fabuluje signed today.
-
- 20 replies
- 4.5k views
-
-
Of the Alshon Jeffries fan club. He had the game wininng catch in the 4th Qtr as South Carolina eeked out a win at Miss ST 14 to 12 with the final 2 Miss ST points coming on the final play of the game as the Gamecocks took a safety as time expired. The Beast devours another opponent.
-
- 20 replies
- 3k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2975485.story Don't like that this is going on. At this point I'll say getting rid of Angelo, Martz and paying Forte are the Bears priorities. Even before signing a WR or OL
-
- 20 replies
- 4.5k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...925,full.column I swear this guy is always on the wrong side of the truth. One minute he's schilling for the management, then he bashes when no bash is needed. I used to really respect his writing, but now, I think he's lost it.
-
- 20 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
Veteran C Olin Kreutz is walking away from the Saints because "he no longer feels passion and doesn't want to just collect paycheck," according to his agent.
-
- 20 replies
- 3.3k views
-