Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Pixote,

    Watching the Year-End College games, I cannot help but list my takes. First, the College system for games tied at end of regulation is awesome. BOTH teams have a chance to win in overtime, not just the team who is lucky enough to win a coin toss and get a TD, leaving the loser of the coin toss frustrated. Why in the hell doesn't the NFL wake up and make changes? Second, Colleges are basically the NFL's minor league system. Our developmental league. So why in the hell do they have different rules? Wouldn't it make sense for these college players to be acclimated to the rules they are going to be asked to play by if drafted? (Example 1: In college football, there …

  2. Started by adam,

    So I was looking up some stats and found a pretty wild one. There is one player in NFL history to have 5 INTs, 15 sacks, 20 PDs, and over 300 solo tackles in his first 3 seasons. He had 6 INTs, 18.5 sacks, 20 PDs, 306 solo tackles, plus 44 TFLs, 4 FF, and 5 FR, and 1 TD in his first 3 years. I was honestly shocked that he was the only player to achieve this, and is still the only player to date. Since TFLs were not recorded properly until the 2000s, I didn't use that in the search, but that would've made it even more inclusive of a club. Just off the top of your head, who do you think it would be?

    • 19 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. Started by adam,

    What is your plan?

    • 19 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Started by Stinger226,

    The Bears hired Jennifer King as the assistant RB coach. Been in the NFL a few times working for Ron Rivera at Carolina and last year at Washington. I joke but it's nice women at least get chances at becoming serious football coaches. Note: not a former player.

    • 19 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. Started by adam,

    We have been talking around this for awhile, but the Bears finished 7-11 and had 3 terrible losses that they shouldn't have had. The team has improved from last year and has the last place schedule. Those factors all point to at least 2-3 more wins this year. Then I saw a tweet from OTC linking one of their articles. In this article, OTC was explaining how they were valuing future draft picks based on previous trade values. However, one interesting table got my attention that wasn't related to the subject of the article. It basically breaks down teams by last year's record, then the average increase or decrease in wins based on their draft picks. Typically worse team…

    • 19 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Started by BearFan PHX,

    Well the Bears' schedule has been released, and we don't play ANY divisional games until the last 9 weeks of the season. That's kind of amazing, because it gives Williams time to grow before he fights for a playoff berth. I haven't looked at any other teams yet, but maybe the NFL is pushing divisional games later int he year on purpose so playoff hopes stay alive as long as possible for each team, or maybe the Bears just got lucky, or are being helped by the league (less likely!) Whatever it is, it's good news for us this year.

    • 19 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. I am really excited about this. The entire series is well put together and will go nicely with what the Bears already do with their 1920 stuff.

    • 19 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Started by jason,

    I don’t care who this guy is, what his potential is, or anything else about him. Cut him tonight. How does an OLineman jump when the entire play is designed to NOT MOVE?! Cut him tonight.

    • 19 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Good for Ian. On to round 2. I believe if he is hired Bears qualify for 2 3rd round picks (presume in next years draft vs this years).

    • 19 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Started by adam,

    These are the guys that are not under contract for 2026 who have been key contributors in 2025 so far: S - Byard (1st INT, 2nd Tackles, 2nd TFL) - Playing at an All-Pro level CB - Wright (2nd INT, 5th Tackles, 5th TFL) - Playing at a Pro-Bowl level, experience with DA. DB - CJ Gardner-Johnson (2nd TFL, 3rd Sacks, 4th QB Hits) - Since joining the Bears, has been a spark plug for the defense. Experience with DA. S - Brisker (3rd tackles) - Playing solid, but feels replaceable. DT - Billings - Run plugger. Don't know if he will be back. WR3 - Zaccheaus (3rd Receptions, 5th Rec Yds) - He wont' be back. With both Byard and Brisker needing deals, with Br…

    • 19 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Thought I’d drop a quick thread here to do a quick check in on where everyone is at. Mostly wanted to tell Mad Lith (if he’s out there somewhere) I found some of that Lagvulin at Costco for just over $40. That’s a pretty incredible price! Anyhow, I’m not much on here during the summer as summers in Alaska are something you take full advantage of. I hope all our members, past and current, are doing well! Looking forward to re-engaging with you all (yes even you Mongo, PHX and Stinger lol) once the season begins. I’m not sure how it’ll shake out just yet but it’s always fun to watch … regardless. Meanwhile in the World Cup … go Portugal and Mexico!

    • 19 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. As you probably heard I’m heading to Chicago in a few weeks for my first live game at Soldier Field. As a lifelong fan it’s crazy (to me) that I’ve never seen the beloved play in person, let alone at Soldier Field. Seen plenty of other teams over the years, just not Chicago. Wife thought we should go before they move on to wherever they end up next. To say I’m amped would be an understatement. We have a pretty full agenda for this trip but always appreciate any local perspectives if you guys have any. I fully intend to participate in the tailgate stuff so that’s on the list. Any other ideas? I’ll be sure and wave to to all when we’re at the game.

  13. Started by lemonej,

    Per Jeff Dickerson Bears just sign MD Jennings

    • 19 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. Started by madlithuanian,

    https://twitter.com/PFF/status/448821405379870720 In all fairness to reporting news both good and bad... I thnk there is some reason for concern. But, we all know the inherent risk in an aging star. We also know how bad Minny was last year. My guess...the truth is in the middle. He's getting old and won't put up numbers as he did in the past...but it will be better than 2013 and much better than what we did in 2013. Change of scenery has been known to uplift many a player. Consider my glass full with a tiny tasting sip taken.

    • 19 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...28-e7393c7fb3cd

    • 19 replies
    • 2.5k views
  16. Started by scs787,

    If he's willing to take a backup position and knows his role I really wouldn't mind taking a flyer on him. I think if you surround him with some actual talent like we have here in Chicago he could end up being a solid QB. And with the Bears bringing back Jerrod Johnson, working out Boyd and Lynch, and then also last years talks of them running the pistol/read option plays, Pryor, at 6'6" with 4.32 speed he'd be a good fit to do just that. What says you?

    • 19 replies
    • 1.8k views
  17. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Was reading a story in the Bleacher Report on "Top 10 undrafted free agents who could be a major contributor in 2014" and former FSU LB Christian Jones (now Chicago Bears) was mentioned. (Sorry can't post the link). According to some links in the story he was once a higher touted player but "failed a drug test at the combine" and dropped in stock as a result. Comparisons were of him to the Bills Manny Lawson. Anyone heard of him? I like what I see. Maybe an eventual starter in place of Greene or if SMC fails miserably at his conversion?

    • 19 replies
    • 2.4k views
  18. Started by Stinger226,

    With all the new bodies on the club, I am curious who everybody thinks will have a breakout year that was already on the team. My choice will be Cris Williams-We are in dire need of a new return man and I think he carries that torch. He has speed to burn, he will also contribute at WR as our 5th wideout. With all the new players, he will find a place to succeed.

    • 19 replies
    • 3.9k views
  19. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Nm

  20. Started by scs787,

    Comcast SportsNet @CSNChicago · 49m Report: #Bears waive Fales, cut Fiammetta and Hayden I'm guessing we see Boggs, Williams, and Bellamy called up from the practice squad. Perhaps just one of the WRs and Frey/Al Louis-Jean/Terrance Mitchell. Hoping Fales makes it through waivers and gets put on the practice squad.

    • 19 replies
    • 3.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.