Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by scs787,

    I got into a conversation with one of the tenants at the building I work at and he's a huge FSU fan(I know this because I've seen him wear a few FSU sweaters, today he was wearing a Bears hoody). He brought up Christian Jones. He said that hes capable of being a monster as an OLB in the 3-4. Talked about how physically gifted he was and said with the right coaching (which he thinks the Bears have now) we may not even need a OLB opposite of Young. I admittedly hadn't seen enough of him, and thought of him as an ILB, but he said no, you want him on the edge making plays and utilizing his athleticism. What do you guys think of him? You can see in the…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Started by Mongo3451,

    Happy Holidays from my family to to yours. And ? Down!

  3. Started by Stinger226,

    Maybe he can fill an SLB role for us. Not bad, but never lived up to expectations.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Started by McGowan,

    I want to say that I'm not a fan of Pagano. I think he's more conservative than Fangio, and Fangio was too conservative for my liking. Pagano goes into a damn prevent half way through the 3rd quarter with a lead. He makes easy wins too interesting. Look no further than the Dallas game for proof. I'm very disappointed in his first season as I was expecting a more aggressive DC than Fangio.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    https://www.chicagobears.com/news/bears-hire-pagano-as-defensive-coordinator https://mobile.twitter.com/ChicagoBears?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author What do we think? Interesting angle.

  6. You really got to like that bio.

  7. Started by madlithuanian,

    We can weather this! If Cutler can make it back for the playoffs, we have a chance... Our D is playing great. Our return game is still amazing. Our running game, if it can return to form from a few weeks ago, should be solid. Our O line is playing better than expected. Our WR's are playing better than expected. Toss Hanie in the mix, and don't ask for him to do do much...and we could get in just winning 50% of our games. in OAK - Will be tough, but maybe we can pull it off. KC - We should win this one regardless in DEN - tough, but not as tough as OAK. The D will have to go off. SEA - very winnable at GB - We should lose this at MIN …

  8. Started by defiantgiant,

    Apparently LSU's left tackle, Ciron Black, still hasn't signed with anybody. I have no idea why the Bears aren't on the phone with him right now. His lack of agility and range means he's not a left tackle in the pros, but he could project to either right tackle or guard. The guy is seriously durable and consistent (made 53 starts for LSU,) and he's a good run-blocker with enough size/strength to help in the run game. I'm sure he wouldn't be able to hold up in pass-protection at left tackle, but as a developmental guard or right tackle prospect, he seems like he'd have a ton of upside.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    I'm mostly asking as he's a former Saint and although older, Fox and crew showed some interest in the other CJ (Anderson) last year. There are a lot of questions about whether Langford can carry the load. And whether he can consistently catch out of the backfield. Spiller does that. If the Bears checked him out I wouldn't see him as the feature back, maybe a change of pace. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...ut-c-j-spiller/

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. Started by jason,

    😂🤣😂🤣😂

  11. Started by Pixote,

    We do not need injuries to mount up. Hope he is ok. Checking his knee, ouch.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/mulligan/11...mully18.article Peace

    • 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
  13. Check it out. http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/david-kapl...-underwear.html Peace

  14. https://sports.yahoo.com/former-packers-te-mark-chmura-153503875.html Former Packers TE Mark Chmura suggests injuring Brock Purdy in divisional round We've all seen that movie...

    • 4 replies
    • 741 views
  15. Sorry about the title, I was in tears laughing. It looks like Clausen may get his 2nd start against Seattle this season. Now it is in Baltimore, but I can't imagine it would be much better than the last outcome. His top running back is Allen, and top WR is Aiken. So Clausen and Trestman against a rolling Seattle team looking to make a playoff push. Should be fun. Under over on sacks: 5 Under over on INT: 2 Under over on Ravens pts: 9 http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...ainst-seahawks/

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  16. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    So is it noteworthy that Coach Fox has openly commented on Clausen and both he and Pace committed to re-signing him before they would comment at all on keeping Cutler? I say perhaps. It's definitley worth speculations. http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpos...amp;src=desktop

    • 20 replies
    • 5.6k views
  17. Started by 'TD',

    I'm excited to see what the kid has. Sometimes it takes a few years for a QB to develop, maybe after a few years on the bench he evolved. I just hope he doesn't get hurt with Ola, Groy, and Garza in the middle.

    • 65 replies
    • 14k views
  18. Started by jason,

    This team will probably not win a game the rest of the year without Cutler. This team NEEDS Cutler. His big arm is the only thing keeping the defense honest. Clausen. LOL. Crazy how bad he looked.

  19. Started by Connorbear,

    Concussion. The hits just keep on coming. Peace

  20. Started by ChileBear,

    Statement made? Jimmy is gone and Fales is new backup. Gotta draft a solid QB to groom next year, oh, unless Fales has something we don't know.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.