Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Daventry,

    Just wanted to alert everyone to the Thayers Play of the Week on ChicagoBears.com. The play of the week is Knox's 35 yard catch and run, what I thought was really interesting was the OLine's strong performance on the play, Thayer singles out JMarcus Webb, but more importantly Hester flattens a linebacker blocking for Knox! Maybe that is what this coaching staff expects and if they do not get it, players sit! Really impressive stuff from Hester on the play, not to mention the Cutler throw and Knox catch and run. I think there is alot to look forward to this year from the offence.

  2. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/...os-mvp-watch-20 One ESPN "expert" thinks he's right up there (at this point).

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.1.html

  4. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    I admit since I have Sunday Ticket, I overuse my DVR and have recorded not only all the games but this last week's NFL Networks episode of the Green Bay game. All told I've probably watched each game a minimum of three times. Anyhow my point in question format is, what is the deal with Todd Collins? Looking at the Chicago Bears website he is listed as the #2 behind Cutler. Yet what bothers me is that each time you see Cutler on the sidelines in between Offense possession he is sitting with Hanie going over stills and talking strategy. In almost everyone of those shots I never see Collins nearby. In fact I have seen him in a few shots hanging out by himself. What gi…

    • 10 replies
    • 2.8k views
  5. Started by balta1701-A,

    Only undefeated team in the NFC, on the road at the new Meadowlands, against a struggling Giants team.

    • 100 replies
    • 19.8k views
  6. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/telander/27...-rick01.article I think many can agree with it.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...132&id=3616

  8. http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/10/02/injur...ew-york-giants/

    • 0 replies
    • 652 views
  9. Started by adam,

    2006 47 Punt Returns - 3 TD, 0 Receptions - 0 TD 2007 42 Punt Returns - 4 TD, 20 Receptions - 2 TD 2008 32 Punt Returns - 0 TD, 51 Receptions - 3 TD 2009 24 Punt Returns - 0 TD, 57 Receptions - 3 TD 2010 9 Punt Returns - 1 TD, 6 Receptions - 1 TD He is much more explosive and valuable to the team as a returner first and WR second. In 2008 and 2009 when he was a WR first, all those extra touches resulted in less scores than when he was a PR first. This year is the same, more punt returns than receptions, and 2 TDs in 3 games total. Also, I am not even taking into account KRs. I don't know if this is something they are doing with h…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. Started by Chitownhustla,

    http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5637499 He has 4 sacks already, with our Oline this helps out greatly.

  11. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Guys I have a question that I have been torn with all week in 1 of espn leagues. It is a non-ppr league. I have Clinton Portis and Ryan Torain but Laurence Maroney is also available. I need 2 start 1. I know none of them are good options.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Started by jason,

    Gotta love being 3-0 and underrated. Bears not the best

  13. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    After watching the Bears continue to get stuffed on the goal line, Jerry Angelo better draft oline (once again). I want to see us bring in some big gritty porkers that can control the line for years. Other needs I see DT, Harris is done. CB to bring depth/competition. RB-change of pace back w/ top end speed. DE to keep pressure on competition. LB to replace Hunter and play ST. 1-26 Mike Pouncey G Florida 6-5 320 Can play center also, but projects as a guard. Strength is his power at the point of attack and athleticism. 2-58 Kristopher O'Dowd C USC 6-5 298 Extemely strong center that excels in the run game. 3-90 Colby Whitlock DT Texas Tech 6…

  14. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    • 0 replies
    • 615 views
  15. Started by OmahaBear,

    if our line wasn't a bunch of pussies we could easily be winning this game.. This is like watching pee wee football...

    • 0 replies
    • 697 views
  16. Started by flea,

    Throw the damn ball away ya moron.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Started by CrackerDog,

    I've never seen a guy quit on his team like I'm seeing from Jay tonight. Sure, the line is playing poorly but close to half the sacks thus far are purely ON JAY. Probably more. And his body language is totally unacceptable. If I were Lovie I'd bench him. Roll him out, go to shorter drops. Jesus, this isn't rocket science!

    • 46 replies
    • 7k views
  18. Started by jason,

    Honestly, the game against the Giants was the worst performance by an OL in perhaps the history of the NFL. Let that sink in. The HISTORY of the NFL. If the Bears do not draft OL multiple times in the first four rounds, then it's the most incompetent front office in the NFL.

  19. Started by flea,

    POOR performance that leaves us with lots of questions but if we'd been told we were 3-1 after the 1st qaurter of the season, we'd have took it Panthers next week with a rookie QB!

  20. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/10/04/noots...-17-3-over-chi/

    • 0 replies
    • 674 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.