Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by AZ54,

    Anyone figure out who our starting WR are? I haven't really seen this listed anywhere and the Bears website still shows 4 guys as co-starters.

  2. Started by lemonej,

    At this point I'm gassed anyone with a list of guys after the next 2 picks that might be good fits here as undrafted free agents? I like the thought of NIU's Jordan lynch as an athlete brought in here as well as the union leader Cain Colter in the same capacity.

    • 12 replies
    • 3k views
  3. Started by Connorbear,

    with 4 friggin minutes to go after the 4th down stop. WTF was Turner thinking??? Run the ball down their friggin throats and end the game. Peace

  4. Started by Wesson44,

    Simeon Rice Says He’s A “Super Hero With No One To Save” Posted by Mike Florio on May 13, 2009, 7:05 a.m. Former NFL defensive end Simeon Rice wants to drop the “former.” And he’s telling anyone who’ll listen. Unfortunately, the group of curious ears has yet to include one or more of the 32 franchise that constitute the league. Most recently, Rice made his case for a comeback on Sporting News Radio’s The Monty Show. “I’m really in playoff shape right now, it’s bananas that I’m not on a team right now,” Rice said. “It’s great in a way but its frustrating. I feel like a freak of nature, like a super hero with no one to save.” Specifically, Rice …

    • 13 replies
    • 3k views
  5. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    Why is it when Cutler sucks, so much blame goes on the line. but when Forte has 100- 200 yards the line really gets no credit. Forte has had success with this line the last 3 years, is our line really that bad? Or,or, or could cutler be way overrated by many bear fans. The weakest or one of the supposably weakest lines in the nfl has a running back with more than 200 yards rushing in the 4th game is the problem?????????????.

  6. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...kdown/#comments

  7. Started by SoxFan1,

    Everyone is pissed we blew it and all, and this team definitely needs a lot of work, but here's a look at some of the bright spots from the season... 1.) We won 9 games: Yes, we blew 3 games early in the season and we could have easily won 12 or 13, but we improved. We went from 7-9 to 9-7 when people thought we'd be even worse. 2.) Greg Olsen: He had 1 terrible game against Carolina, but he's established himself as a top TE and a great receiving threat. When you have a TE that NFL CB's have trouble defending, you have something good. 3.) Kyle Orton (pre-injury): He was pretty awesome in a few games for us, and before his injury, I really thought we might …

  8. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,7151782.story ===================== Offensive tackles: None of the tackles were too far off the acceptable mark. Andre Smith of Alabama scored 17, which is borderline. Faring much better was Arizona's Eben Britton with 31. Others: Eugene Monroe of Virginia had 24, Jason Smith of Baylor 23 and Michael Oher of Mississippi 19. Wide receivers: NFL teams would like for receivers' test scores to be about 18, but several of the top prospects fell below that mark. Michael Crabtree of Texas Tech scored 15, Darrius Heyward-Bey of Maryland scored 14, Percy Harvin of Florida scored 12 and Hakeem Nicks of North Carolina scored…

    • 10 replies
    • 3k views
  9. Started by nfoligno,

    Just saw that, while maybe not official, Carroll may have just hired Alex Gibbs to run the OL in Wash. That disgusts me. I have wanted to add him for years, and he would have been a tremendous addition. He was a FA, so to speak, and it just sucks that we could not get one of the best OL coaches in the game.

  10. Started by azbearsfan,

    http://youtu.be/EYXxqTvzD6E

    • 7 replies
    • 3k views
  11. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...s-for-opi-call/

  12. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Would anybody be totally against him? I can speak from first hand experience. Hawaiian people are not trash, and are extremely genuine. I think as far as football talent, he is on top. Maybe his combine wont be Ogletree's or Jenkins, but like I said... Lets say he leaves combine: 6'2 245lbs 4.65 40yrd 24 reps

  13. Started by GakMan23,

    Just heard on Mike and Mike that Bostic was fined for the big hit last week. Wtf? that was a legal hit, Goodell is ruining the sport.

    • 24 replies
    • 3k views
  14. Started by Stinger226,

    Not much going on right now and since I like moving my mouth, I will talk frankly. With Emery(last year) and Trestman this year, we have is new blood and new hopes to hang our hat on. Although I thought Lovie was a good coach, he had way to many bad habits I didnt like. He talked down to people in interviews, had bad clock management, was to loyal to players that didnt pan out, and no offensive prespective. JA just sucked at drafting and that is what we hired him for. Emery's first draft has yet to look good, but I honestly think he was handcuffed with Lovie still in his year. He brought in BM and it came cheap, so if nobody in the draft works out, he was a w…

    • 16 replies
    • 3k views
  15. Started by adam,

    Just click the thumbnail for the larger pic.

    • 8 replies
    • 3k views
  16. Started by Pixote,

    I am not saying I like this draft for the Bears. I do find it interesting as it is a recent 7 round draft with selections for the Bears that do not seem rubber stamped from the numerous mock drafts that have been posted. Hell, I do not even know half of the players on this list, LOL Reuter mock draft 7.0: Projecting all seven rounds The Bears Projected Selections: RD 1 - Ronnie Stanley - OT, Notre Dame RD 2 - Hunter Henry, TE, Arkansas RD 3 - C.J. Prosise, RB, Notre Dame RD 4 - Yannik Ngakoue, OLB, Maryland RD 4 - Willie Henry, DE, Michigan RD 5 - Cody Kessler, QB, USC RD 6 - Briean Boddy-Calhoun, CB, Minnesota RD 6 - Antwaun Woods, DT, USC …

    • 11 replies
    • 3k views
  17. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6055 Peace

    • 9 replies
    • 3k views
  18. Started by madlithuanian,

    Dammit, this one hurt.... a legacy of Tebow will be bone of our ineptittude.

    • 8 replies
    • 3k views
  19. Started by adam,

    http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/24830585/

  20. Started by Wesson44,

    Below is a list of FA that I think the Bears sould be trying to get to make this team better. I know that there is now way we can get all of the (TOO MUCH KOOLAID) but a combination of two or three will still work wonders for our team.....like a DE, WR OT/OG 1. Mario Williams, DE, Houston Texans: The Texans used him as a 3-4 rush outside linebacker last year, but I think his best spot is as a 4-3 end. 2. Robert Mathis, DE, Indianapolis Colts: He is coming off his best season but turns 31 this month and is older than some teams would like for free agents. He has improved against the run and could easily make the transition from 4-3 end to 3-4 rush 'backe…

    • 24 replies
    • 3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.