Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by adam,

    Seems like we have injuries in every unit and the game is no longer about skill but about attrition. Amos back to the starting lineup.

  2. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.nfl.com/players/willdemps/profile?id=DEM602717 Given his great start w/ the Ravens and last couple bad years on the Texans, I think he's worth a look.

  3. Started by adam,

    This guy had some decent seasons for Oakland and has some speed. I can see why Cincy released him as they had Green, Jones, Sanu and Tate in front of him. We are pretty thin at WR, and Moore would seem like an upgrade.

  4. Started by AZ54,

    Getting it's own thread ....because apparently I'm not the only one thinking this. https://twitter.com/greggabe/status/1254129003335729154?s=19

    • 42 replies
    • 3.8k views
  5. Started by BearFan PHX,

    My patreon guys say it is official! Lets see how long until the mainstream media agree

    • 18 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Started by ChileBear,

    Once again Richard Dent was overlooked for the Hall of Fame. Damn! Super Bowl MVP and a monster at DE. If Manibal made it Dent definitely should be there. Was this his last shot?

    • 5 replies
    • 2.7k views
  7. Will Dent ever make it in? If Hampton is in, Dent should be as well. There are very few Defensive Ends who were Super Bowl MVPs. 34½ sacks in 2 years is Madden-silly. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4289

  8. Yeah, so I had to open the year's first game thread. I can get excited about the little things.

  9. Started by DrunkBomber,

    Ill be watching, anyone else. Itll be nice to see Houston play, even if its without Schaubb, but I havent seen much of them and Id like to get a look at Mario Williams and Andre Johnson.

    • 5 replies
    • 3.8k views
  10. Started by adam,

    I almost spit my coffee out a couple of times at the hilarious comments. General consensus is they hate McDaniels, and don't like Orton. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5 I could go on and on. Every thread is filled with comments like those.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.7k views
  11. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Just as a side note; where it appears the Bears are plodding along in FA, Denver is setting up for another run (or two) to the Super Bowl. Added TJ Ward and Aquib Talib today and looking like Demarcus Ware will soon be joining Von Miller along the front seven... Yikes.

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  12. I think most would agree if thats what it takes then the Bears should do it.

  13. Started by Wesson44,

    The Denver Broncos may have seriously damaged their relationship with quarterback Jay Cutler. A source close to the situation confirmed the Broncos were trying to acquire quarterback Matt Cassel from the New England Patriots by dangling Cutler, their Pro Bowl quarterback. The trade talk infuriated Cutler, who now wants to leave the Broncos. The source said the proposed trade was a three-way deal that would have sent Cassel to Denver to reunite with former Patriots offensive coordinator and new Denver head coach Josh McDaniels, Cutler to Tampa Bay and compensation from Tampa Bay to New England. Cassel and linebacker Mike Vrabel were traded Saturday to D…

    • 31 replies
    • 6.3k views
  14. Started by AZ54,

    Does anyone think we should take this guy with our first round pick? I don't like him and think he's nothing more than a NB in the NFL. I've seen him mocked to us at #8 in several places. Everything I've seen of him on film just shows a quick little guy. When he tackles someone he's usually going for a ride backwards about 3yards. That won't get any better in the NFL. Some smaller players have the ability to play bigger, Callahan comes to mind, but I haven't seen that in the film I watched. I think players like Alshon Jeffrey, who Ward can easily run with, would own him on all jump balls. I haven't seen anyone calling for us to draft him at #8 nor even in a …

  15. Started by adam,

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Started by jason,

    So, Hester and Bennett are out with concussions. Alshon has a knee problem, which followed a hand problem. That leaves the Bears with Marshall, Dane, Weems...which really means, Marshall. So, what are his thoughts? Brandon Marshall's thoughts I would not mind seeing Mike Sims-Walker on this team one bit. He comes in, proves himself, and next year he probably beats out one of the other WRs for a #3 or #4 role. Win-win

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  17. Started by BearSox,

    http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2008/08/be...depth_char.html No real surprises, IMO.

    • 0 replies
    • 858 views
  18. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Does anyone know what the Depth Chart will be for tomorrow's game. I am kinda wondering at WR specifically and does any one know if Dusty D will play tomorrow. I am assuming that KJ will play tomorrow.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.8k views
  19. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/team/depth-chart.html Some interesting rankings TE: #1 Zach Miller, #2 Khari Lee, #3 Tony Moeaki (Lee will be the blocking TE, so makes sense) RB: #1 Jeremy Langford, #2 Ka'Deem Carey, #3 Jacquizz Rodgers #4 Jordan Howard (Anyone else surprised to see former bubble player Carey at the #2? - I like it) WR: #1 Jeffery/White #2 Eddie Royal/Mariani #3 Braverman/Meredith/Duncan... (No surprise, but Braverman made early noise and still at #3) DE: #1 Hicks/Unrein #2 Ferguson/Bullard #3 Washington/Browner (Unrein as a starter, but Ferguson starts first 4 games on suspension) NT: #1 Goldman #2 Will Sutton #3 Terry …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  20. Started by AZ54,

    According to Fangio there may be some depth on our roster. I've somewhat written off our depth at safety but there is a glimmer of hope there that Bush finally knows where he should be going. RRH has buiked up over 290lbs and it sounds like he's much more comfortable inside. We'll see when the pads come in next month. Between RRH and Bullard I think we'll be ok at DE even if replacing Unrein isn't a high bar. https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/talking-points-five-things-learned-from-bears-defensive-coaches/

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.