Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Take it at fast value but was surprised to see that ranking pulled together. He wasn't even rated highly from a receiving perspective (which makes me question the entire rating process PFF put together). He certainly wasn't an elite football player last year. He got a lot of garbage stats and run blocking wasn't good but I can't remember a special move / play he made last season. I like Forte a lot but in a deep RB draft and with Carey on board, the money you free up could help you land 2 starting caliber players (shore up oline / defense).

    • 15 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Allegedly wants out of Houston. Asking for a trade. Should the Bears?

    • 15 replies
    • 2.9k views
  3. Started by dawhizz,

    I know we've all penciled in OLB as a need in the first two rounds, but the more I look at the roster, the more I'm questioning it: - McPhee will be a starter and while he'll probably move all over, but figures to spend most of his time at OLB. - Pace has said Young, Allen, and Houston will all start as potential OLBs. I personally see Houston and probably Allen as a better fit at DE, but I can see Young locking down the other OLB. - Even if he doesn't, I think most of us see Christian Jones as a starter, and his best position is probably OLB in a 3-4, though maybe ILB isn't out of the question. - I can actually see David Bass being very effective as …

    • 15 replies
    • 16.8k views
  4. Started by AZ54,

    I was fully prepared for the complete overhaul of our roster after we gave away Brandon Marshall for next to nothing. I expected to see Cutler traded for little to no value as well as Forte. So far all we have done is a quick signing of McPhee to play OLB and some interest in signing veteran safeties. We've shown interest in a couple other players like C Wisniewski and ILB Mason Foster. Other than that we added Eddie Royal to the WR corps. This is not a complete overhaul of the roster. Reading this article on Royal had some interesting tidbits in particular this quote about Cutler: http://chicago.suntimes.com/bears-football...rting-ryan-pace ‘‘He liked t…

    • 15 replies
    • 8.6k views
  5. Started by dawhizz,

    Per Jen Leda on Twitter (and a congratulatory tweet from Jarvis Jenkins).

    • 15 replies
    • 3.1k views
  6. Started by dawhizz,

    With the draft coming up, I thought this might be a good "catch-all" thread for people's favorite or least favorite prospects, or things they've noticed, low round prospects who are underrated, player comparisons, etc. All I know is what I read and what I see on YouTube and Draft Breakdown clips, but: - I don't see a ton of difference in tape and measurements between 1/2 round pick Nelson Agholar, and mid/late round WR Kenny Bell from Nebraska. - I mentioned this in the Safeties thread, but I like Kysheon Jarrett from VT as a late round safety/rover. He reminds me some of Antoine Bethea and seems to cover well in the slot from what I've seen. - Everyone wants …

    • 15 replies
    • 3.9k views
  7. Started by adam,

    I never considered Gordon or Gurley at #7, and don't think I would like it with all the other holes. However, I can see the reasoning: Forte is nearing the end of his career, has had a lot of touches over the last few years, has a decent cap hit, and really wasn't overly explosive last year. Considering all of that, it is still hard for me to see RB before the 4th with us having Forte, Carey, and Rodgers on the roster. Unless Forte was traded for a pick. Also, Fox has always seemed like an RB by committee type guy.

    • 15 replies
    • 3.2k views
  8. I see a lot of the same names in the mock drafts, and for good reason, but since every year is a surprise, I figured I'd try to come up with a realistic Bears mock of guys I haven't seen much on, to see what people might think: 1) Bud Dupree, DE/LB, Kentucky - I think this is high, but I've seen more and more mock that have him ahead of Beasley, Ray, and Gregory, so if Fowler goes top 4 and the Bears go edge rusher, he could very well be the pick. 2) Quinton Rollins, DB, Miami (OH) - Defensive player of the year with only one year of college football experience piques my interest. Might be the ballhawking safety we are looking for. 3) Rashad Greene, WR, Florid…

    • 15 replies
    • 3.4k views
  9. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Weighs 310 as of today... and he's 20 Years Old.. he'll be gone but wouldn't that be awesome

    • 15 replies
    • 3.9k views
  10. Started by adam,

    $7mil is some nice space post draft. We still have some room to make a couple of moves after June 1st cuts.

    • 15 replies
    • 4.2k views
  11. Started by Connorbear,

    Who do you believe is the Bears all-time worst draft pick? My choice - Bob Sapp. He was selected in the 3rd round of the 1997 draft (69th overall). He didn't even make it out of training camp before he was cut. Give me some names!!! Peace

    • 15 replies
    • 3.7k views
  12. Bulls Head Coach Tom Thibodeau fired today. Very unfortunate.... http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2465606...paign=editorial

    • 15 replies
    • 3.9k views
  13. Your guys opinion, I'll stay out of this one, on what you think is going on. Has Cutler finally got it or is the Defense weak enough in the secondary and linebacker to let him to continue on interception free after 11 days?

    • 15 replies
    • 3.1k views
  14. Started by LT2_3,

    Copart49 hasn't rejoined yet. We still have space for 2 more if anyone is interested. Does anyone have times to avoid for the draft? If you work on the weekend, you may have to autodraft, but I'm willing to try and accomodate people as long as it doesn't get too complicated. Looking for feedback guys.

    • 15 replies
    • 4.1k views
  15. Started by Daventry,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...a4-a937abd6a2c5 What a bummer....and two years plus later?

  16. Started by Chitownhustla,

    I said it and a lot of others said it, the Bears were way to predictable last year. I remember being at the games calling out plays before the snap. I was drunk to boot. http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/bears-mart...ense-empowering From the article : “At first [the Trestman offense] was difficult to learn but after you got it, it pretty much was what it was, no changes week to week,” Bennett said. “We ran the same offense no matter what… . Last year we ran the same stuff no matter what. It was predictable. If it was third down and the down-and-distance was something, I could call a play before it came in.

    • 15 replies
    • 3.7k views
  17. Started by jason,

    Seriously...it's not even worth looking up this bums name. Who the hell is he? Why is he starting? And why did he look slower than Jamarcus Russell, post-weight gain, running on the beach? No way in hell that guy should be the starting return man. All joking aside, I think there is a good chance several people on this board is faster than he is.

  18. Started by adam,

    Back to back weeks that we allow a KO return for a TD. This one was crazy as Lockett didn't even switch sides of the field, we didn't even have a player inside the 20 when he ran past. I have no idea what is going on but that needs to be fixed. We started in a hole against ARZ and this one basically ended the game for us after we kept it close and the defense was playing good. We also allowed a 64 yard punt return by Sherman which setup a first half FG. So our Special Teams contributed to 10 of the first 13 points against, and never really gave us good field position when our offense had the ball. I would fire the ST coach during the bye if there is not a mar…

    • 15 replies
    • 3.1k views
  19. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Jon Bostic is now being shipped to new England per @fieldyates

  20. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Texans evidently interested. @JaysonBraddock: There's been speculation that Martellus Bennett could be had. Local kid & skillset fits perfectly for what Texans need & only 1 healthy TE.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.