Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
https://dabearsblog.com/2021/zimmermanqb Found this interesting. Don't know how close to reality the values are. But based on his points I just don't see any reason the Bears should do any trading up for any QB that would be available before ten. I want them to just stay put unless one of the top four falls beyond ten or hope Jones falls to 20. Other wise draft a OL best player available at 20 and see who's there in the 2nd.
-
- 14 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
So the Bears are one fo the first teams to have players vote to skip voluntary workouts. Tell me Nagy has this locker room, and these guys will give it all to win. This team is past its expiration date.
-
- 14 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
I seldom believe all that is reported in practice sessions by the coaching staff. You never hear negatives. Everything is superlative adjectives. Every player sounds like a future hall of famer. A G.O.A.T. That is until it is time to cut the roster down. However, on occasion you hear something that is factual and not subjective. I find this quote from ChicagoBears.com very encouraging in regards to J Fields progress: To me, on his first day working with the team, that's amazing!
-
- 14 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
We all know how dumb Ted Phillips is when it comes to running a football team, so we know the odds are against the firing of Matt Nagy and Ryan Pace during the season. Here's the prediction: Ryan Pace starts the job saving process, because he knows he can't get a gig anywhere else, by talking to Teddy today. After talking to Teddy, he heads to the family and grows a set of nuts to save his job. While talking to momma and George, they make the decision to fire Nagy Monday morning after a home loss to the putrid Lions. I hate to think of Pace being with the team next year, as I am fully on record against his negligence. But, if you look at it honestly, would…
-
- 14 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
With a division win against Detroit, the Bears are now 2-2, which is where most people expected them to be after 4 games. Now comes the teeth of the schedule. They need to survive this stretch and come out of it .500 to have a chance at the playoffs. They have LV, GB, TB, SF, PIT, and BAL as their next 6 games. They need to split these and win at least 3 to have a chance at the playoffs. LV, SF, and PIT seem like the best opportunities for a win. GB, TB, and BAL are going to be tough games. With that said, here is how I would rate the units for the game against the Lions: QB - A solid "B", still a few plays left on the field and a couple of chances missed. Thos…
-
- 14 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Per some NFL insiders - too short of a turnaround. Dalton will start. Not surprised but still bummed. Was hoping Fields would crush Lions and make my thanksgiving extra exciting as I get delusional over prospects of next season with a real qb entering his 2nd year in the league ready to ascend!!!
-
- 14 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Just taking a quick run through in a draft sim (thedraftnetwork) and I run into this scenario at 37. Safety is a need and Battle at this spot is a consideration but I'm not crazy about that option because I think there will be good safeties available later in the draft. Emerson I like as a CB but if Graham plays well then this need drops a bit and then we're looking more for an inside NB talent versus someone who can play outside. You can find that type of CB later in the draft. I don't like Bell and think he'll drop after the combine because everyone catches him in all of his highlights. He's quick and shifty and I think he'll be a productive slot WR but ide…
-
- 14 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Presume that means Dalton will be the guy again...unless Fields gets out of protocols pretty quickly.
-
- 14 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
So maybe now is a good time to try SMC at LB?
-
- 14 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
If we win these last two games and get some help (Vikings loss,Redskins loss and Giants loss) we can be in the playoffs playing again against teams that beat us this year (Packers, Seahawks, 49ers) and get some sweet revenge!!!!
-
- 14 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Wonder if Brian heard the crowd in Arizona booing their team or saw the replay of Pittsburgh being booed off Heinz Field??? Just curious since he believes no one boos their team like Bear fans. peace
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...ting-bears-job/ I think Brian Bear called it yesterday if it turns out to be true...
-
- 14 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...a4-54920f468e1a Excited about Trestman and the direction of the organization, and will be working with Jeffery starting on Monday. That mentorship is great to see.
-
- 14 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
This is why I don't want to go to games any more. http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...ticket-prices-a $80 for the cheapest seat in the house?! And that's before some asshole scalper gets his hands on all the other tickets and charges a 50% markup (if I'm lucky). So, take the family and you pay a couple hundred, plus $20+ parking, plus $50 or so for grub/drinks. No thanks. I'd rather watch ALL the games and sit in the comfort of my home.
-
- 14 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Oh. This would be atrocious. http://chicago.sbnation.com/2013/2/27/4037...ldon-richardson
-
- 14 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
RT @RapSheet: CB Captain Munnerlyn getting interest from #Browns, #Dolphins, #Bears, #Chargers. Lot of good CB depth out there... I've seen him play quite a bit. He'd be a decent pick-up.
-
- 14 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter Vikings are giving Greg Jennings a five-year deal. I saw this coming...Kind of a scary move esp if they can hit big on their 2 1st rounders. They still probably go with another WR in the first. This division will be tough.
-
- 14 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Round 1: LB Arthur Brown - With Cooper off the board at 20. This is a no brainer Brown is a team leader and fantastic athlete Round 2: Trade Down late for a 3rd OT/G Kyle Long - Pedigree and all. I dont think he gets passed Philla in 2nd, but who knows Option 2: OT/GDallas Thomas - Very versatile can make our Left side top notch Round 3: C Brian Schwenke Impressed at Combine - 31reps Round 4: WR Kenny Stills Super speed and played for a winning school Round 5: LB Zavier Gooden Crazy speed 4.47 and reps 27. Great Athlete Round 6: CB Steve Williams Please Dont scrutinize the value of trades, just for shits and giggles
-
- 14 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I don't know how I missed this, but Kellen Davis was actually signed by the Browns to a 1-year deal. The deal is contingent on him actually catching a pass. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/browns-sign-t...09620--nfl.html
-
- 14 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
So with the FA moves we have made are we gaining on the other teams we play or will they be trying to catch us? IMHO we have had a powerful FA run this year sure we lost Louis(G), Davis/Speath(TE), Urlacher/Roach/Hayes(LB), Toeania (DT)Moore(CB),and Campbell at QB....but we have done well with the guys we signed like Bushrod(OT) Bennett/Maneri(TE), Anderson/Williams(LB)and i think we only need a few more players to once again get to the superBowl...we need s speed WR DT,LB and a G PACKERS Lost....Jennings/Driver(WR)Woodson(CB),Walden(LB),Crabtree(TE) Gained....Tavecchio(K), LIONS Lost....Florence(CB),Hill(DT),Avril(DE),Cherilus(OT),Durant,(LB) …
-
- 14 replies
- 2k views
-