Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Just wondering if anyone here would make that deal and if so, why? I'm pretty sure up until Oct 1st of this year the answer was heck yeah. Now I doubt that's true. Outside of Mariota the QBs in the draft aren't that great. We know Snyder won't worry about taking on Cutler's contract and much like the Bears he needs to, or always wants to, do something to quickly turn his team around. For all his faults, Cutler will make their team better and likely much better than any of the rookie QBs they can draft. On our part it's the same…we're not going to be in a position to grab a good QB although we can take someone who needs a season or two to develop. I think…
-
- 13 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
So what do you think? Vote and add comments. This is what you want to see as a Bears fan this year.
-
- 13 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
With the media furore and the fans venting their frustration I hope whoever makes the decisions after the season is over does it rationally and without emotion. The first thing that should be considered is do we want to go through a Chicago Cubs rebuild i.e. Get rid of Emery, Trestman, coaches and playing staff because if they clean house from top to bottom then whoever comes in will change the players. Whether a rebuild is or isn't required should be determined with the following observations: 1. What affect they last 2 seasons can be attributed to Angelo's drafting. If you look at Greenbay the majority of their roster is built from drafting. This gives you more o…
-
- 13 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
#1- Garza has been terrible for 5 years, and is not a starting center at this stage of his career anymore. This extensions makes no sense.. #2- Why is this Bears front office making moves for next season already. This tells me that Emery is coming back. If he was going to be fired, you'd think he wouldn't be allowed to make such a move.. This is so depressing..
-
- 13 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...se-josh-mccown/
-
- 13 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/
-
- 13 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
https://twitter.com/jasonphilcole/status/571343926394814464 I like their history of trading high picks for veterans (see Trent Richardson deal).
-
- 13 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
If we keep the combine in thought but go back and look at production WHO DO WE PICK games-tackles-TFL-S-PBU-INT Beasley:2014 13 34 21.5 12.0 3 0 Dupree: 2014 12 74 12.5 7.5 1 1 Gregory: 2014 11 54 10.0 7.0 Ray: 2014 14 65 22.5 14.5 Fowler: 2014 12 60 15.0 8.5 Orchard:2014 13 84 21.0 18.5 Harold: 2014 12 54 14.5 7.0 Kikaha: 2014 14 72 25.0 19.0 Size and speed matter, competition, work ethic, attitude, tape,production If you take a closer look, if a player is on a real good team, there are usually other play makers that lowers a persons stats looked at some tape on all of the above and have …
-
- 13 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
I would have preferred he keep his trap shut but apparently he is incapable. Would be nice to have our crap defense meet his great offense sometime in the near future. http://chicago.suntimes.com/bears-football...s-bears-defense
-
- 13 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
https://twitter.com/RapSheet Interesting move given Forte being in a contract year.
-
- 13 replies
- 3k views
-
-
-
Our Draft > McShay/Kiper Draft 1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Stinger226) - Jameis Winston, QB, FSU 2. Tennessee Titans (jason) - Leonard Williams, DE, USC > Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon 3. Jacksonville Jaguars (ASHKUM BEAR) - Dante Fowler, Jr, OLB, Florida > Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama 4. Oakland Raiders (scs787) - Kevin White, WR, WVU > Leonard Williams, DE, USC 5. Washington Redskins (Adam) - Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson > Dante Fowler, Jr, OLB, Florida 6. New York Jets (killakrzydav) - Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon > Brandon Scherff, OL, Iowa 7. Chicago Bears (jason) - Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama > Kevin White, WR, WVU 8. Atlanta Falcons (Stinger…
-
- 13 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
The Bears are trying to trade up to the number 2 pick to take Marriotta
-
He declared he knew what we were going to do. Said we were going to trade Cutler and the #6 to get Tennessee's #2. Then trade the #2 to Cleveland for their picks and Johnny Football. I was laughing my ass off.
-
- 13 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
I was at a wedding last night, and one of my wife's freinds came up to me all excited that a freind of hers was drafted by the Bears. I asked the name and she said Jefferson. So, I immediately knew he wasn't "drafted", but figured he was signed after the draft. I checked on line on my phone and found that to be true. She said he's an amazing and down to earth guy who is a really hard worker. She said he was beyond thrilled that he landed with the Bears. So, I feel like I've got a horse in the race and am really pulling for this kid to make it. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dspro...5&genpos=WR http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players…
-
- 13 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
This is a slow time where, I sometimes feel dead and bloated, so might as well throw some comments out there to stir the pot. We all have our opinions about all that has been done by the Bears this offseason. New coaches and GM--most people are in agreement that we have upgraded the decision makers to run our team. Pace is suppose to be an young and ascending personal manager of which I like what he has done so far, but truth be told, we will know more of his talents 3 years from now. Fox, Fangio, Gase, ect. --the coaches we can see past history of being successful at their jobs and I think Fangio in the #1 defensive coordinator in the league . It will show…
-
- 13 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
Amos was quietly promoted to practicing with the 1st string. Vereen, after a poor showing against Miami, is back to 2nd string. It appears this will hold through the 2nd preseason game. Jennings had a veteran day off and McManis got his snaps as the first team nickel back. That is the first time McManis has moved into that spot (with the 1st team) and sign the coaches were impressed with his play against Miami. ---------------------- I finally finished watching the Miami game and will just list some observations in no particular order. I didn't see much from Rolle and so I'm still not impressed with him but I hope it's a just a veteran laying …
-
- 13 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
-
My second and last daughter was born yesterday at 11:17 am. a beautiful baby girl. 7 lbs, 11 oz and 20".
-
- 13 replies
- 7.9k views
-
-
Alright, we all know the following: 1. We're banged up 2. Our O line is bad 3. Our receivers have butterfingers on too many accossions 4. Our coaching staff leaves something to be desired 5. Our secondary is virtually non-existant 6. The DT slots are thinner than Nicole Richie 7. Urlacher is dinged up 8. Orton will have his first start in eons 9. AD ran wild on us last time 10. The Minny D is darn good However, we need to win this dammit! I want Orton to just rock! I want the D to come out of hibernation! I want Hester going off! I think this is possible. We are a trap game for Minny! They think they have us by the short and cu…
-
- 13 replies
- 5.2k views
-