Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by AZ54,

    At first I thought the original round tender offer Pace put on Meredith was just him being cautious with somewhat unproven WR returning from injury. I now believe his intentions all along were to secure Meredith for a few years on a reasonable contract, perhaps around $5-7mil per year. Meaning he'd like him to sign an offer from another team so he can match it. If he does not, Pace can still offer that kind of a deal for Meredith, perhaps something in the 3 yr range that gets him back to FA when he's still young enough (he's 25 now) to really capitalize on it but also gives him enough now that he's financially secure for life. Cam offers versatility (x, y, and z)…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. Started by Pixote,

    I found this article on nbcsports.com an excellent read. I would have to agree totally with their assessment of our needs in the draft, although I'm also certain many of you would disagree. Ranking the Bears' Draft Needs No. 13 to No. 1

    • 13 replies
    • 1.9k views
  3. Started by madlithuanian,

    The only thing I know for sure is it doesn't make the Lions look good about not doing their homework on him. Doesn't mean they shouldn't have hired him, but it appears they did not know from what I've read.

    • 13 replies
    • 4.2k views
  4. Started by AZ54,

    It was frustrating watching Kwiatkoski chasing helplessly after Packers' receivers play after play. Seattle's Oline has issues and we should be able to get pressure early and often on Wilson which means he'll be scrambling. Smith's speed is a must have.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Started by AZ54,

    I've watched this play a few times and the more I see it the more I think it's a brilliant play design. That's not my main point of this post. I think this play shows how well the defense is coming together. With Mack on board now for a few months there's a consistency to our pass rush and teams are reacting to that, and him. He's seeing the usual double and sometimes triple teams but teams are also working the quicker passing routes. That was the Lions scheme in our second matchup to negate our pass rush. Now these players and coaches have been together with Mack and are all coming to understand each other. This includes an improving Roquan Smith in the mi…

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Started by adam,

    Woo hoo, 10 wins, Division Champs, playoff-berth, and knocked GB out of the playoffs!

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Week 17 - Flexed to the afternoon slot to align with LAR/SF and PHI/WAS games. Early line has the Vikings favored by 5. If they are assuming we are resting starters, fine, but it seems odd that the Vikings are favored by more than 3 at home against an 11-4 team. In comparison, the Ravens are favored by 5.5 at home against Cleveland. A lot on the line. Potential to get a first-round bye with a win and Rams loss. Also, the outcome of our game directly impacts who we play as the #6 seed. If we play everyone, I think we win another tough game 23-20. If we rest players, I think Minnesota wins 27-17.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Started by Stinger226,

    I was reading some stats. We had the 11th ranked OL in the league last year . Massie was ranked 29th overall of all OTs. The last 8 weeks of the season, he was the best pass blocking RT in the league. When people mention Massie , we always say we need to upgrade the position. He has actually been playing well. I think we should resign him for 3 yrs, 20 mil with 10 mil G. So in 2 years we can cut him with no dead money. We draft his replacement or give Coward another year to develop , build up our depth. We should draft a RG-RT to take over what ever spot opens up first. I think with the maturation of Daniel's and Whitehair, the line improves.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Started by adam,

    Man, if we beat the Eagles, I can't see how we would've lost to either the Rams or Saints. The Rams won without Gurley and beat the Saints in New Orleans. Funny to see Trubisky still have the 3rd highest passing yards in the playoffs (per game) only behind Brady and Rivers (who were in a shootout).

    • 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Started by adam,

    What a sellout. I know there is no loyalty anymore but damn. Drafted by the Bears and signs with the Packers. Even more of a reason to hate the Pack.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Started by adam,

    I love this signing, instant upgrade to Special Teams and can take the top off the defense. He will replace Bellamy, White production.

    • 13 replies
    • 2k views
  12. Started by adam,

    Here are his picks: 3rd round, No. 87 — RB Miles Sanders, Penn State (5-11, 211) 4th round, No. 126 — WR/TE Miles Boykin, Notre Dame (6-4, 220) 5th round, No. 162 — CB Derrick Baity, Kentucky (6-1, 197) 7th round, No. 222 (from Broncos through Eagles) — S D’Cota Dixon, Wisconsin (5-10, 204) 7th round, No. 238 — K Matt Gay, Utah (6-0, 232) https://wgnradio.com/2019/03/18/hoge-2019-bears-mock-draft-2-0/ What do you think?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.9k views
  13. Started by Stinger226,

    I went over 5 big boards on websites I like , example: GBND and draft countdown, Bleacher report-Matt Miller At 87 here are some draft picks I think we are interested in M, Jordan /OG M. Crosby/EDGE T. Howard/OT D. Singletary /RB D. Montgomery/RB M. Dieter/OG D. Knox/TE J. Oliver/TE Evans/OT D. Savage/S A. Hooker/SS-CB B. Benzschawale I. Johnson/CB At pick 126 J. St…

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. Started by Stinger226,

    Since I am not very bright, I look to the Bears and their visits to give me clarity in the RB choices. 4 RBs came in for a visit after viewing them at their pro day. The Bears have to make an effort to go to a pro day as in having players come in for a visit. Williams Singletary Weber Lexington Thomas There are 5 players that we used a visit and had back for a private work out Sanders Williams Singletary Weber Armstead So to narrow down who we may draft, early rounds would be Sanders, and Williams, maybe Singletary I can see us waiting until the 4th or 5th and grabbing Weber, Singletary or possibly Armstead…

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Started by adam,

    So it looks like the league set up a tryout for Kaepernick on Saturday. Kind of odd, but the Bears need to send someone there just to kick the tires.

    • 13 replies
    • 3.4k views
  16. Started by AZ54,

    I would love to see some plays like this in a Bears uniform next year.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. Started by AZ54,

    Looking at this revised big board by Matt Miller I would gladly trade back both of our 2nd Rd picks or one to get 4 picks in top 100. I could be very happy with various combinations of players available between 50 and 100. Say Cleveland wants to get another early 2nd Rd pick at 43 (470pts) and gives us both of their 3rd Rd picks (220/140pts) plus their 4th Rd pick (70pts). We then have 50, 74, 90, and 112 plus our own 4th Rd pick at 144. Then HOU trades with us for 50 giving us 58 and 101. It's a bit in our favor but if they don't give 101 they could give 108. Now we have 58, 74, 90, 101, 112, 144 and further down we still have 163, 196, 200, 233. Fr…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.5k views
  18. Started by Stinger226,

    I think a speedy WR will be on Paces wish list. Many are in the draft, Ruggs, Mims, Hamler, Reagor, and Duvernsy. I think we'll draft one. There is also some options in free agency also. Travis Austin Marcus Johnson Breshad Perriman Paul Richardson None of these would be expensive additions.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  19. Obviously this will be easier after Thursday night, but curious to hear what people are thinking/hearing/guessing. Bears figure to make at least one 2nd round pick Friday night, maybe two, maybe one 2nd and a 3rd, who knows? If you were betting, who are the five players you think the Bears are most likely to walk away with Friday night (not who do you want them to draft, but who do you think they will draft)? Mine: Jeremy Chinn, S, SIU Antoine Winfield Jr., S, MInnesota Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame (unfortunately) Robert Hunt, OL, Louisiana Michael Pittman, WR, USC

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  20. Started by adam,

    What do you think? I like the passion, and if Nagy fails to improve the offense, Mike can slide into the HC position easily.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.