Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/ro...t-chicago-bears Projecting the draft: Chicago Bears By Jeff Reynolds | NFLDraftScout.com The Bears have a new general manager in Phil Emery, a new offense headed by Mike Tice and a familiar set of needs. Emery, an understudy of late Bears and Packers front office man Mark Hatley with strong ties to Scott Pioli, gave the Bears a head start in March, acquiring a No. 1 receiver in Brandon Marshall for a team that last had a 1,000-yard receiver in 2003 (Marty Booker). The Bears also signed Michael Bush, a strong 1A option behind disgruntled franchised running back Matt Forte but struck out in the market for a…

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Just seeing if anyone is going anywhere, besides Chicago, to see a Bears game this year. For example, I know MadLith lives in California so SF or ARZ games are options, and I *think* jason lives in Tennessee, so the Titans game is an option for him. As I'm sure you all know, every year I go somewhere. In 2008, it was Indianapolis, 2009- Seattle, 2010- Carolina, 2011- Denver. The last 2 years I haven't seen Cutler, so maybe I'm a jinx. This year, I'm thinking about driving to GB week 2, and I'm definitely going to Nashville for November 4 vs Tennessee.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.9k views
  3. Started by AZ54,

    Seeing some reports the Bears are expressing 1st Rd interest in Shea McClellin. http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&amp...17785&fhn=1

    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. Started by adam,

    These were the highest rated players available, by position: Glenn, Cordy, T Martin, Jonathan, T Konz, Peter, C Adams, Mike, T Massie, Bobby, T Silatolu, Amini, T Osemele, Kelechi, T Sanders, Zebrie, T Allen, Jeff, T Fleener, Coby, TE Allen, Dwayne, TE Randle, Rueben, WR Hill, Stephen, WR Jeffery, Alshon, WR Quick, Brian, WR Sanu, Mohamed, WR Jenkins, Janoris, CB Dennard, Alfonzo, CB Hosley, Jayron, CB Johnson, Trumaine, CB Upshaw, Courtney, OLB David, Lavonte, OLB Brown, Zach, OLB Lewis, Ronnell, OLB Branch, Andre, DE Curry, Vinny, DE Thompson, Brandon, DT Worthy, Jerel, DT Still, Devon, DT Win…

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Started by Stinger226,

    Is there any vets that could get dropped during training camp due to roster additions? I will throw out there that the (Devin Package) could be a ticket out of town. We added several WR prospects. We added several KR prospects. He makes a lot of money for a 4th WR and a KR specialist I think they ask him to take a pay cut and have the additions to release him or trade him. It is not that I would like this move but with his cap hit this year is 7.6 mil and 12.8 next year and 10.5 mil. is roster bonuses and 3.5 in salary that could be dropped. , I see this as potenially happening. We would save a ton of money. Also I see the possiblity of Spence…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.2k views
  6. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,5604133.story The Bears weren't able to add help at defensive tackle during the draft, so they found some on the street. An NFL source told the Tribune the team agreed to terms Thursday night with John McCargo, a former first-round draft pick of the Bills, and DeMario Pressley, former teammates at North Carolina State. Both players will receive one-year contracts. McCargo and Pressley are in position to battle for a roster spot because the Bears have only three experienced tackles: Henry Melton, Matt Toeaina and Stephen Paea, last year's second-round draft pick. The Buccaneers released McCargo this month. The…

    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. Started by xvflutop,

    per Bears twitter account via Bears website.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Started by jason,

    I have to say I saw this coming. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-goal-line.html It may be minor right now, but when we get later in the season and Bush has half as many carries but just as many TDs, expect more rumblings from Forte.

  9. Started by madlithuanian,

    ...call me crazy , but I feel like it's Groundhog Day. D plays well. O sucks. Haven't we been part of this for what seems like 30 years now? I fear we have ruined Cutler. Either given him too much power or got him sacked, hurried and hit so much he's a shell of a QB. This season is certainly going to be interested. I'm not so sure in a good way...

    • 13 replies
    • 2k views
  10. Started by Wesson44,

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bears | Graham could play safety Comment (0) Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:16:50 -0700 Jeff Dickerson, of ESPN.com, reports Chicago Bears CB Corey Graham could be moved to free safety if CB Nathan Vasher returns to his old form.

    • 13 replies
    • 4.4k views
  11. Started by Wesson44,

    Simeon Rice Says He’s A “Super Hero With No One To Save” Posted by Mike Florio on May 13, 2009, 7:05 a.m. Former NFL defensive end Simeon Rice wants to drop the “former.” And he’s telling anyone who’ll listen. Unfortunately, the group of curious ears has yet to include one or more of the 32 franchise that constitute the league. Most recently, Rice made his case for a comeback on Sporting News Radio’s The Monty Show. “I’m really in playoff shape right now, it’s bananas that I’m not on a team right now,” Rice said. “It’s great in a way but its frustrating. I feel like a freak of nature, like a super hero with no one to save.” Specifically, Rice …

    • 13 replies
    • 3k views
  12. Started by Wesson44,

    The Lions signed DE Ryan Kees, an undrafted rookie, and released OL Junius Coston and WR Will Franklin. Will Franklin, WR, Missouri Franklin is an under-the-radar prospect, as he wasn't the main option in an offense that featured two of the nation's top tight ends in Martin Rucker and Chase Coffman and saw the emergence of speedy freshman Jeremy Maclin. Even though he wasn't a primary option, Franklin put up solid numbers throughout his four-year career, with 143 catches, 2,125 yards receiving, and 13 touchdowns. His best season was in 2006, when he caught 48 passes for 829 yards (17.3 yards per catch) and six touchdowns. Given that he wasn't in the limelight at…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.9k views
  13. Started by Wesson44,

    CB Bowman, Zackary 35 CB 6-1 193 Nebraska Burgess, Rudy 39 CB 5-10 186 Arizona State Graham, Corey 21 CB 6-0 193 New Hampshire Hamilton, Marcus 24 CB 5-11 188 Virginia McBride, Trumaine 26 CB 5-9 185 Ole Miss Moore, D.J. * 30 CB 5-8 192 Vanderbilt Turenne, Woodny * 47 CB 6-1 182 Louisville Tillman, Charles 33 CB 6-1 198 Louisiana-Lafayette Vasher, Nathan 31 CB 5-10 187 Texas FS/SS Afalava, Al * 46 S 5-11 213 Oregon State Bullocks, Josh 36 S 6-1 207 Nebraska Deleston, Dahna * 45 S 6-0 211 Connecticut Earl, Glenn 32 S 6-1 213 Notre Dame Mann…

    • 13 replies
    • 3.1k views
  14. This article is one of my favorites in a series of articles that the Sun-Times has been running Pro Bowl WR not needed for Super Bowl winners In it there is this quote: It also quotes an article from John Clayton of ESPN where he says he feels JA & LS rank #4 in the NFL as GM/HC Combos: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...&id=4336648

    • 13 replies
    • 2.6k views
  15. Started by nfoligno,

    http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/07/10...loser_look.html 10 days to Camp: A closer look at run metrics for Bears' linemen By Brad Biggs We reached out to KC Joyner to go over some of the run blocking metrics he completed after film review of the Bears. The numbers showed that right guard Roberto Garza was not only the Bears' most efficient run blocker last season, he was one of the best guards in the game, ranking ahead of the three Pro Bowlers Joyner has final numbers for--Chris Snee, Leonard Davis and Alan Faneca. "If you ask me about the 22 teams I've run the numbers on so far, he is probably the second most surprising,'' said Joyner, who will p…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.6k views
  16. Started by BearFan2000,

    Is there any way around the word code thing when ordering tickets on ticketmaster? Since they've added this feature I've lost out on many events due to getting some of the most illegible crap. Meanwhile knowing that every second I waste trying convince the system I'm real is a second that is lost while others are snagging tickets. If I try by phone won't I be put on hold indefinitely? How exactly does Ticketmaster determine best available does it start at the highest dollar tickets and from there closest to the 50 yard line? Haven't been to a Bears game since 2001. I do know that my best strategy online is to pick one game and focus on that. Also to know which …

    • 13 replies
    • 2.9k views
  17. Started by AZ54,

    At the bottom of an article about Zach Bowman was this little tidbit about how Jon Hoke has changed our CBs coverage technique: ******************************************************************************** ******************** http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2983877.story Then came organized team activities, and the new emphasis on coverage technique that played into Bowman's skills beautifully. "We've done more backpedaling this year than I ever have in my life and that has helped me a lot," Bowman said. "They are teaching us to stay square for a longer period of time. Last year they were telling us to open up any time we felt threate…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.6k views
  18. With an estimated 20 mil of cap space and no-one to sign. What should JA do? (hindsight welcome)

    • 13 replies
    • 2.6k views
  19. Started by flea,

    Well I've critiqued a couple FF teams this morning so it's only fair y'all get a chance to return the favour with 1 of mine. We start QB,WR,WR,RB,RB,WR/RB,K,DEF, Dplayer,DB,LB Bonus points for yards, return yards count QB Peyton Manning (Ind - QB) WR Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - WR) WR Vincent Jackson (SD - WR) RB Matt Forte (Chi - RB) RB Kevin Smith (Det - RB) TE John Carlson (Sea - TE) W/R Wes Welker (NE - WR) Marshawn Lynch (Buf - RB) Torry Holt (Jac - WR) Devin Hester (Chi - WR) Knowshon Moreno (Den - RB) Kyle Orton (Den - QB) K Kris Brown (…

  20. Started by canadianbear,

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/foot...tml?eref=sihpT1 How dare he predict we lose the Superbowl. I love the path he predictd we take to get there though!

    • 13 replies
    • 3.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.