Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
As some of you might recall, I posted my highschool highlight tape on here last year. Well, after one year at JuCo, I have another highlight tape to share with you all. I am #62 and playing Right Tackle. I am in the Navy or White tops with gray pants. Started every game and did not miss a single snap. I am hoping to go D-I and am 90% certain I will stay 1 more year at JuCo in hopes of getting the best offers possible. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRp0rHIfCeM
-
- 13 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
So who is gonna get the axe and when? I wanna see some progress..
-
- 13 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
Next defensive coordinator? Meet the candidates Interesting read mentioning what they feel would be the top 4 candidates for our new DC.
-
- 13 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Just saw that, while maybe not official, Carroll may have just hired Alex Gibbs to run the OL in Wash. That disgusts me. I have wanted to add him for years, and he would have been a tremendous addition. He was a FA, so to speak, and it just sucks that we could not get one of the best OL coaches in the game.
-
- 13 replies
- 3k views
-
-
-
-
- 13 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Sounds like he will be released in St. Louis. I think he'd be a real nice signing for our back-up QB spot (with Hanie as our 3rd stringer). Basically if Cutler went down and we were in contention, you go to Bulger, if Cutler went down and we are out of contention, you go to Hanie.
-
- 13 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
Dez Clark refused to do interviews on the air (AM 1000 ESPN) because he reached out to the Bears and they have not returned his calls after the the signing of the TE today. He said as much in intervieiews after the season that he thought he could be replaced and with him already recieving a 475,000 dollar roster bonus and only due 1.5 mil he shouldn't be a cap casualty this year but it may come down to keeping him or Olsen.
-
- 13 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
NFL | Baskett receiving interest Comment (0) Sat, 06 Mar 2010 13:14:43 -0800 Aaron Wilson, of the National Football Post, reports unrestricted free-agent WR Hank Baskett (Colts) is receiving interest from at least three teams including the Chicago Bears, St. Louis Rams and Philadelphia Eagles, according to a league source.
-
- 13 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
I think Ingelisias and Knox will get a chance to catch a few balls this year. I think Gilbert with fill in in the rotation. Freeman could by the end of the year to become a starter at SLB. Moore will take McBrides spot on the roster. Louis will become our blocking TE. The player contributing the most from this draft will be Melton, as a situational pass rusher and the key here, OUR GOALLINE RB THAT WILL PUNCH IN TDS WE COULDNT DO LAST YEAR FROM THE THREE.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
The 25 tryout players are North Carolina cornerback James Arnold, Northwestern quarterback C.J. Bacher, Indiana defensive tackle Greg Brown, Texas Tech safety Daniel Charbonnet, Virginia wide receiver Maurice Covington, Virginia safety Byron Glaspy, Arizona cornerback Marquis Hundley, Auburn running back Brad Lester, Southern Illinois guard Aaron Lockwood, Stanford linebacker Pat Maynor, Fresno State tight end Adam McDowell, Ball State punter Chris Miller, Missouri quarterback Chase Patton, Wisconsin long-snapper Dave Peck, Mississippi State cornerback Derek Pegues, Miami (Fla.) safety Anthony Reddick, Miami (Ohio) punter Jake Richardson, Montana State guard Lou Saucedo, …
-
- 12 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/05/fo...may_11_pis.html I am intrigued with the possibility of obtaining this guy. Your opinions?
-
- 12 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
10 losses by more 10 points with 5 of those by 20 or more. Pretty funny stuff. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Li...?urn=nfl,162347
-
- 12 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
With Cutler, will Bears dig long ball? Turner will have more freedom to open up playbook Dan Pompei | On the NFL May 19, 2009 The joke goes when Jay Cutler showed up at Halas Hall after his trade from Denver, nobody knew who he was. See, none of us in Chicago recognizes what a real quarterback looks like. The next issue is if anyone in Chicago will know what to do with one. Other than buy him a beer, of course. Bears coach Lovie Smith and offensive coordinator Ron Turner never have worked with a talent like Cutler, but they believe they know how to use him. Dan Pompei E-mail | Recent columns The first thing you need to know is ev…
-
- 12 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/183949-...from-mediocrity Article I wrote on the transition from Orton to Cutler. Thoughts?
-
- 12 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
Brad Biggs put together some nice stats about the WR last year: http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/05/ca...ack_at_pla.html In the comments someone posted the number of times the players were thrown to. While that's unofficial it is amazing to see Hester had 92 passes thrown his way but ended up with a mere 51 receptions. There's a variety of reasons for that including his own learning curve but I have to believe if Cutler gives him that many opportunities his receptions will go up dramatically.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
I can't wait any longer!! F#$K $H%T F%^K!!!!! Haha just blowing off some steam. I'm listening to some Blues Brothers right now getting jacked up! I can smell brats, burgers and lots of Miller Lite right around the corner, boys it's going to be great!
-
- 12 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
From ESPN Chicago: Lynch: 'Buyer Beware' with Marshall Former All-Pro safety John Lynch has some advice for the Chicago Bears if they plan on pursuing Denver Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall. "Buyer beware," Lynch said on the "Waddle & Silvy" show on ESPN 1000. Lynch, who retired last year and will be a FOX television analyst this season, was Marshall's teammate in Denver during the 2006 and '07 seasons. Marshall had made some noise about wanting to be traded, but he recently said he will report to training camp on time. "I don't like saying [buyer beware], but you've got to call a spade a spade, and I think it's a dangerous proposition," L…
-
- 12 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
This may need moved to another part of the board, but... Who do you guys think will be fantasy breakout players this year and why? Hopefully, we can share enough to help each other in our leagues outside of this forum. I hate to say it but I have the 1st pick in my draft and can't find a reason NOT to pick AP. I can't stand pinning my hopes on a damn Vike. Gotta do it, as my league gives a 3 pt bonus for 100 yards rushing and receiving.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
Due to being out of shape. As per the Sun Times. No kidding. The SCORE said he appeared to be pushing 400 lbs. They might be exaggerating, but either way, how can a 2nd year pro athlete not stay in shape? Unbelievable. Lets hope Dusty can stay healthy.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.6k views
-