Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Stinger226,

    I think things will be quiet now for awhile and we are working on trying to resign our players in FAgency. I think we resign Idonije, Loius, McCown, and Scott. I think we still get a CB in FAgency because there is a surplus and as time goes on the players get nervous and grab on to a job. I would like to see them grab a Sheldon Brown/CB played for the Browns. I think we still get one of our LBs in FA due to having to count on two rookies to start might be a stretch. I would like to seem them grab Daryl Smith/OLB from Jacksonville, just due to the tie to our DC and played at a high level last year. There is a chance Urlacher comes back, but the longer it goes I think the …

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...not-a-receiver/

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Bears sign blocking TE Steve Maneri to a 2 year deal. Fun fact: he's Blake Costanzo's cousin.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Jj tweaked a hammy. Then ran the 40 in 4.85-4.92 any chances he falls and is he worth the injury risk My man Rambo ran 4.52 i read

    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. Started by Daventry,

    Hi All, Just wanted to say thanks to Pixote for starting this great forum and for all who contribute, I benefit so much from being a part of this forum! I would never be able to know nearly as much about the Bears and football in general if it were not for this board, many members here are knowledgeable and helpful and I learn a great deal from reading the posts! Keep on making this board a great one, thanks to all!

    • 12 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. Started by Stinger226,

    Emery mentioned about adding playmakers to the team. I think Forte was not used properly last year and I think Trestman will do a better job of that. I think Bennett adds a lot to our offense. Jefferys gets better and you cant beat Marshall(he s a stud) Were not going to grab a RB in the draft, and I doubt very much if we draft a TE, so if we find a playmaker if will be at WR. I think the only 3 WRs that will turn into impact playmakers will be Austin, Patterson, and Woods. My first choice would be Austin, which could possibly be there for us in the first. Otherwise Woods could be there in the second, if we choose to go that way. SO WHAT DO YOU GUY…

    • 12 replies
    • 3.3k views
  7. Started by Stinger226,

    I just read a Bleacher Report article and they had Marshall listed as the 6th best WR in the league, and I think that fits. Although they had Percy Harvin listed as #2, not so sure about that. C. Johnson-1 Harvin-2 Green-3 A. Johnson-4 R.White-5

  8. Another good value pick and fills a need.

    • 12 replies
    • 2.9k views
  9. Started by Cutsizzle,

    http://www.chicitysports.com/2013/05/10/fu...he-2013-season/ For this season, can you think of any clever ones?

    • 12 replies
    • 4.6k views
  10. Started by Wesson44,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...84-567390934bab Well now we know who the Bears liked and kept on the p squad. QB Johnson is a wonder,

  11. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Up 14-0 in the first 5 mins! Go Bengals!!!

    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Cutler looks totally different dropping back and planting from last few years to this year, even when there is pressure he seems to be more confident. This is only week three, the more reps and more plays that go into the play book this O should only get better. Dumping off to Forte has been great. Take what the D gives us. Im really excited to see where this O goes. With our D we should be in every game, if the O is able to keep getting better this should be awesome to watch. I'm liking what I'm seeing from the Offense, especially with the way they have started. They seem to get off to a good start and then get conservative, then pick it back up in the fourth. …

  13. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    Same thing as the other thread. This is a discussion about what you've seen from the defense through the first quarter of the NFL season, what you like, what you don't like, etc.. 2013 Bears defense (4 games) Total Defense: 21st (384 yds/gm) PPG: 26th (28.5) Yards per play: 28th (6.1) 3rd down percentage: 11th (40%) Sacks: 30th (6) TD's: 1st (3) 2012 Bears defense (16 games) Total Defense: 5th (315.6 yds/gm) PPG: 3rd 17.3 ppg Yards per play: 4th (4.9) 3rd down percentage: 6th (36%) Sacks: 8th (41) TD's: 1st (9) The Good: - The turnovers are still coming - They are doing a better job at getting off the field on 3rd down, …

  14. Started by AZ54,

    Over the last two games I like the progress I've seen on defense. The Packers minus Rodgers are not the same team but other than bouncing off Lacy and a some missed assignments during the game we had people in the right place most of that game. Against Detroit, minus another starter (SMC) we held our own against their run and passing games. Not even close to what we saw against Detroit in the first matchup this season. I checked on some stats and I'll be honest I don't see it showing up there so I got nothing to back me up. From an execution standpoint I felt our LBs and Dline were in better position and making contact around the LOS more than we were a few games ba…

  15. Started by scs787,

    Was thinking about this earlier in the week and it was just brought up on Waddle and Silvy. Who would you rather win tomorrows game? You'd think the obvious answer is that you want the Packers to win because it'd mean a Bears W means they're in first place. But, a Lions victory all but knocks the Packers, who will be getting Rodgers back in a week(maybe), out of the playoffs. Really not sure which way I'd wanna go here.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Started by xvflutop,

    Lovie interviews for Texans I am actually happy to see him possibly get another coach. I think he is a good coach... Just needs an offense that is independent to be successful.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. Started by Lucky Luciano,

    his defense is a complete train wreck. i have never in my lifetime ever seen a bear defense this bad. it's historical. the wall of shame: tucker - i have given this guy a break all season because of the injury factor. no more!! i understand injuries can be a real cause for 'some' of the problems we are seeing but... by this time in the season NOBODY is a rookie anymore and to see these players game after game make the same mistakes and see no change or improvement is simply incredible.after 15 weeks of game play these players, rookies AND vets, still not having a clue how to play their position falls on the coaching staff and phil emery. either these …

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Started by GakMan23,

    ESPNChiBears Jeff Dickerson RT @mikecwright: Bears signed P Drew Butler, per NFL source. about 3 hours ago

    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
  19. Started by adam,

    Combine workout schedule: » Saturday, Feb. 22: Tight ends, offensive linemen, special teams » Sunday, Feb. 23: Quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers » Monday, Feb. 24: Defensive linemen, linebackers » Tuesday, Feb. 25: Defensive backs

    • 12 replies
    • 2.1k views
  20. Last off-season, one person familiar with Atlanta’s coaching search said Falcons owner Arthur Blank wanted to hire 49ers assistant head coach Mike Singletary while general manager Rich McKay preferred Bobby Petrino. Almost a year later, now that Petrino has bolted from Atlanta to Arkansas, the Falcons have another head coaching decision to make. All signs point to Singletary becoming the Falcons' next head coach. Mike Singletary will be one of the most coveted head coaching candidates this coming off-season. Atlanta cannot ask permission to interview Singletary until after San Francisco plays its last game, Sunday Dec. 30, at Cleveland. Once the game and th…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.