Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Why, when Hanie was leading the Bears down for what would be an eventual FG by Robbie "Good as" Gould, did the mega brain trust of "Stomach" Turner & Co. decide to run up the middle when Hanie was hitting the mark for that drive and looked poised to score? Heck, he might have even had run for a first! Granted it's pre-season, but these guys do not have much legs to stand on. Their history shows a complete disregard for logic. I swear a 10 year old with Madden skills could have called a better play. I fear this will be long season...just with coaching alone.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...ith-jay-cutler/
-
- 14 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
How the hell is this clown still on the team? Has he even caught as many passes as he has dropped? They cut Chris Harris and he did a hell of alot less to cost the team a win. Geez, he may even be worse then M Muhammad was. I'm just saying
-
- 16 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
So the Browns signed J. Campbell and will soon depart with Colt McCoy. Do you see him as a backup for the Bears? If not then who would be the best fit?
-
- 19 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
First I have to admit the free tequila shots at the bar made this game feel better than it was. Cutler: With another Oline combination in front of him against a strong pass rush threat he kept his composure and stayed within the game plan. Overall a good game with no turnovers. Oline: I think these guys were the cause of all the conservative play calls early in the game. With interior line of Omameh, Slauson, and Ducasse I believe Gase didn't want big mistakes early and allowed the Oline time to settle in and get a feel for the inside pressure the Vikings like to bring. Later on he opened up the play calling. RBs: Forte is still a good RB bu…
-
- 9 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Recently I was at a charity 7-on-7 event that had multiple NFL players. I got a chance to talk to all of them in one-on-on settings. I probably shouldn't divulge who was there, or who said what, but there was a mix of incoming rookies, an all-pro guy, and a few veterans. More than one guy who has played in the SEC. Unfortunately, all were pretty negative about Leonard Floyd. They all think he's fast, explosive even, but they think he's going to get swallowed up by the blockers in the NFL. One player specifically said, "All you have to do is put one hand on him, and he's out of the play." The players are not the scouts, but they generally have a decent feel abou…
-
- 7 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
We may already have our KO returner on the team but wondering if any of you guys know of one that's still available.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
http://money.cnn.com/2011/02/28/news/compa...in&hpt=Sbin
-
- 7 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Ron-Ri...h-Panthers.html I wonder if he will finally get his shot. This is the 9th team to interview him for HC.
-
- 11 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Trestman said today that there wasn't any mental errors today. As opposed to yesterday there were quite a few. This could be huge if true. Mental errors destroyed us last yr.
-
- 20 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
These are outstanding http://galleries.apps.chicagotribune.com/c...ngals-pictures/ I really like the one where Long is making Burfict soil himself.
-
- 19 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
I hadn't seen this posted yet. Lots of notes on WRs, OTs, and other miscellaneous players we might have some interest in. http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/03/dr...out_to_ent.html Discuss (or something).
-
- 7 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
-
From PFT.com HOT WATER FOR BRIGGS? Posted by Mike Florio on April 24, 2008, 3:20 p.m. In June, Bears linebacker Lance Briggs will have to play a different kind of defense in a court of law. According to Michael Sneed of the Chicago Sun-Times, Briggs is required to appear before a judge on June 19 to explain why Briggs left the state without the judge’s permission. Briggs’ travel restrictions are a result of the one-year probation arising from his guilty plea to fleeing the scene of an accident after he crashed his Lamborghini in 2007. Briggs later called police and reported the car to be stolen. In addition to probation, Briggs was ordered to per…
-
- 5 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Points of View, May 11, 2008 http://chicagobearsfanforum.com/blog/?p=241 The Bears * Jerry Angelo finally commented upon the Cedric Benson arrest yesterday. “The thing that I am most disappointed in is the fact that he put himself in a position to be the victim.'' I couldn't agree more. Benson stated that he felt that he'd been targeted and his friend said that he'd been boarded at least six times. In addition, no one denies that he'd been drinking. As a pro athlete you do have a responsibility not to put yourself in that position and he, by his own admission, certainly did. I might also mention that I think Angelo's comments were more …
-
- 7 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
I'm worried about winning, Even with our depleted roster, you can feel this team getting stronger. Pretty soon those bad 4th quarter play calls aren't going to be enough to hold back this team and keep them from beating someone. Probably the Lions and/or the Vikings. But with Fields being such a hero, cant you see some kind of miracle against the Eagles or the Bills? I am thrilled at the growth and cant wait to see what Fields and this staff can do with a proper roster. But I want that #2 pick. It means so much more than the #5 in terms of getting Jalen Carter, or some really sweet bundle of first round picks, the kind we used to be on the giving side of. …
-
- 31 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
So who is gonna be the new coach and oc next year.. ?? The cycle will never be broken.
-
- 28 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Imagine Trump making the statement: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,6895288.story Big time contract for a kicker - wow. Wonder how much is incentive based. Peace
-
- 6 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
ESPNChiBears Jeff Dickerson Spotted in Indianapolis - Free agent QB Josh McCown dining with #Bears head coach John Fox, via @vxmcclure23. 5 minutes ago
-
- 17 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...bye-to-houston/
-
- 8 replies
- 2.4k views
-