Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Another bit from the Coach's breakfast this morning. More at link

    • 12 replies
    • 2.5k views
  2. Started by azbearsfan,

    Your thoughts on this

    • 12 replies
    • 3.2k views
  3. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Hey guys I just wanted to make a quick mention that my wife and I have welcomed a new Bears fan to this world. His name is Dakota John(no pix not after you lol)Winters. He was born on 5/7/10 at 1:10pm. 6 lbs and 8 oz and was 22 inches long. Will have picks up as soon as we find time. Go Bears

    • 12 replies
    • 2.6k views
  4. http://www.ea.com/news/ea-announces-madden-nfl-11-soundtrack

  5. Started by nfoligno,

    Okay, poll one is in the books, and option 2 won. So as of now, we are keeping one player (based on last year's vote) and we give up one round ahead of when that player was drafted. As a follow up to this, I want to bring to the table the question of keeping a player who was drafted in the 1st round of last year. This is in particular a bit of an issue as you can't give up a round higher than the 1st round the player was taken. What I thought a potential option here, if we want to keep 1st rounders, would be to make the person keeping a 1st round player pick at the top of the round. For example, I took Steven Jackson in the 1st last year. Lets say I want…

    • 12 replies
    • 2.4k views
  6. http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/08/29/prese...post-game-rant/

  7. Started by madlithuanian,

    This may be it for Hilly what Zaidman is speculating. If so, thank you Hilly for all the years of service, I hope you're ok!

    • 12 replies
    • 2.7k views
  8. Started by Daventry,

    I was not able to actually watch the game, but followed it on NFL.COM on play by play and have read quite a few articles. Sucks being in a place where you can't watch the game, but next week I will be watching on the big Sky.... In terms of Lovie, nothing much new here as far as I am concerned, I tend to think he may have been trying to ingratiate himself to Bears fans by going for it on the 4th down call. Overall I think the game shows, again, that he is not a smart coach. As does the drafting, personnel decisions, and public persona. I am heartened by the D, and Url's, performance. I don't like Url much, I feel he is an overpaid lout, but if he can get b…

  9. Started by BearsFan1974,

    With Martz making adujstments on the offense with a balanced attack, I believe he will be offered a head coaching job somehwere in the league. So to this board I pose the following two questions: 1. Where will he go coach? 2. Who will replace him as Bears OC?

    • 12 replies
    • 2.8k views
  10. Started by jason,

    I didn't record the game, and I surely wasn't there, but I was wondering why the Bears couldn't throw the same way as the Patriots yesterday. What I mean is, I know Cutler is not Brady, but why wouldn't the 7-15 yard pass patterns be just as effective for the Bears as they were for the Patriots? Would not the Pats' defensive players slip just as the Bears' did? Don't they have to react just as much as the Bears' defense did? Leading up to the game I heard two coaching strategies: 1) Bill Cowher said teams should blitz. 2) Multiple people said the short passing game had an advantage in the snow because reacting to a route is harder than executing a route. …

  11. Started by madlithuanian,

    Much of this has been hit upon, so forgive my rant... 1. WTF w/ stopping running? Forte was on fire, then we ge pass happy. Martz better figure this out in 2 weeks. 2. Why does Smith do things that constantly piss me off? THe time out... Just when I want to give the guy a chance, he does something to annoy me. 3. Our O line was garbage. Omiyale was blown up more than Quagmire's sex doll... Webb too. And Garza... Just piss poor as we watch Cutler get pounded at least 6 times. 4. Jay, please throw the freaking ball away sometimes. You know your line is ass...play smarter. Also, no more lame duck passes in the red zome that even I could pick…

  12. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6017986

    • 12 replies
    • 2.5k views
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62-zJzB-chA http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...avanaugh-video/ Last word on the Aaron Rodgers-Jan Cavanaugh video Posted by Mike Florio on January 17, 2011, 6:31 PM EST When we posted on Sunday the item regarding video from WBAY-TV showing Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers breezing by a breast cancer patient hopeful that he’d sign her hat, we knew there would be a reaction. Packers fans, basking in the franchise’s biggest win since Brett Favre left town, have no interest in any criticism of their new green-and-golden boy. It’s obvious. It’s predictable. And we don’t blame them for being protective of their sta…

    • 12 replies
    • 2.7k views
  14. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    March - Free Agency 1. Cut D.Manning, Brandon Manuseless, Chester Taylor 2. Sign OG-Logan Mankins/Carl Nicks 3. Get Jamar Williams back 4. Vincent Jackson, can it really happen? i dont know but great addition... April - Draft Im guessing we will somehow have two #4s Round 1. CB Jimmy Smith - Colorado: 6'2 205 Round 2. OT Demarcus Love - Arkansas: 6'5 315 Round 3. DT Corey Liuget - Illinois: 6'3 307 Round 4a WR Niles Paul - Nebraska: 6'3 200 Round 4b RB Shane Vereen - Cal: 5'11 205 Round 5. OG/C Kristofer O'Dowd - USC: 6'5 300

    • 12 replies
    • 2.4k views
  15. Started by dawhizz,

    Like others here, I've started to look to the draft and we've seen a lot of names thrown out. Any guys that are potential targets for the Bears you really want them to stay away from? I'll start: Jon Baldwin, WR, Pitt. Seems like the big WR the Bears need and may be around when the Bears pick in the first, but he doesn't make anyone miss, looks like a TE when he runs, and he body-catches way too much (even when he catches with his hands, he seems to need to hold the ball against his body to steady it). Mix in attitude/maturity concerns and I'm out. I'm also weary of Mike Pouncey in the first. I think if his name was Mike Jones, he'd be a third round pick.

    • 12 replies
    • 4k views
  16. Started by bowlingtwig,

    I found this hilarious. Everyone talks about how good the Patriots are and everything so much it makes most of us sick. So check this out. My information is from NFLDraftBible on Twitter. Between 2005-2008 the Patriots had a total of 26 picks and hit on just 3 of them. (Meriweather/Mayo/D. Thomas) He refuses to call Gostkowski a hit because he was a 4th rd pick where Brandon Marshall was selected just after him and Elvis Dumervil and also Ray Edwards later in the rd. He refuses to call a 4th rd pick on a Kicker a hit. I tend to agree with him as we have a better Kicker and he was undrafted. Just saying.

    • 12 replies
    • 3.8k views
  17. Started by bradjock,

    I hope to see all of you in the chat room & message board on draft days. This site has been extremely slow and I'm sure the lock-out is responsible. Regardless, I love the draft. Since the notorious Cedric Benson draft, I annually take an "Al Bundy Vacation" sy this time. This is where I tell my family not to speak to me. I bunker down in the garage in front of the TV's and the lap-top and immerse myself in the draft, while enjoying copious amounts of Bud Light. While the dates are readily listed, I had trouble finding the start times for the draft each day. Based on Chicago time: Thursday, April 28--7:00 Friday, April 29--5:00 Saturday, April 30--11…

    • 12 replies
    • 3.4k views
  18. http://bearingthenews.com/?p=1427 Moving Williams to Center a Risky Business Neil Hayes at the Chicago Sun-Times says that there have been discussions at Halas Hall about moving offensive tackle/guard Chris Williams to center (http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/bears/5040308-417/bigger-is-better-as-bears-look-to-add-to-offensive-line.html). Its an interesting idea but I really question whether it will work. As we consider this possibility, its worth noting the comments that Dolphins head coach Tony Sparano made about moving guards to the center position last month (http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2011/03/upgrading-center-spot-is-…

  19. Started by ChileBear,

    What's a guesstimate on when the Bears will make their pick tomorrow?

    • 12 replies
    • 2.4k views
  20. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    What a total asshole... right back to his BS draft trade a 4th and take a SS rated as a 5th MORON!!

    • 12 replies
    • 2.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.