Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by AZ54,

    Offense… We have an oline, even without two of our starters. When Slauson went out and then soon after Garza I was worried how the backups would handle it. Buffalo's Dline is the strength of their defense and for most of the game, even with the backups, Cutler had time to throw and Forte had holes to run through, enough to get a 4.8ypc avg. Cutler was in control of the offense throughout. He must stop the boneheaded decision like the late INT but there is plenty of discussion of that in the other threads so no need to belabor the point here. Jay looked comfortable before the snap, calling protections, and when making audibles and making sure everyone was l…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Grr!

    • 2 replies
    • 903 views
  3. Started by Mongo3451,

    In another post, I mentioned how I felt unsettled over the way last season ended and this began. I know why now. Our identity is offense while the defense retools. Problem is, the 2 people at the forefront of the offense are knuckleheads.(Trestman and Cutler) Both made bonehead decisions that compromised our ability to win. After that, we still had a chance to win in OT and our dynamic duo could not come through. This does not bode well for a the confidence of our defense. Blood is in the water boys and fins are present. This week is going to be huge. I don't expect to go in and win at SF, but we will need to be competitive to start building trust and confi…

  4. Started by scs787,

    After the first drive the Bears run D looked solid with some gang tackling!

    • 78 replies
    • 18.5k views
  5. Started by balta1701-A,

    Link

  6. Started by Mongo3451,

    I will be in Chicago this weekend and have tickets. However, I may not be able to go. Would anyone like to buy my tickets if I can't go? They are nosebleed seats. Section 433, row 18, seats 1&2.

  7. Started by madlithuanian,

    I'd have rather had an AFC team beat them, but a loss on the Packers just plain makes me smile. Seattle looked damn good beating them. But, like every team...they have a weakness. We just need to find it. Or when we play them in the NFC championship, we need to just get lucky!

  8. Started by AZ54,

    When, or if, Conte does a complete whiff on an open field tackle the same as HCD did last night to give up an easy TD what will be said about him? That was not Percy Harvin he missed, it was Ricardo Lockett and it was not some crazy move he put on HCD. I said before the draft that there were some "Major Wright moments" from HCD. He has the speed and fluid movements you want to see in coverage but the "highs" were mixed in with a fair amount of "lows" that were covered up by his rather good teammates. I'll be watching and comparing him to Kyle Fuller as their careers progress.

  9. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Absolutely fascinating, imo. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...ory.html#page=3

  10. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Kyle Long | 500 LEVEL http://www.500level.com/products/kyle-long

    • 0 replies
    • 502 views
  11. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Our Defense is going to be horrific. By far and away the worst S tandem in the league and I can't imagine much worse at LB. There isn't one guy in the back 7 that can lead the team and call plays.

    • 15 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. Started by CrackerDog,

    New England $122.00 San Francisco $117.00 N.Y. Giants $111.69 Dallas $110.20 Chicago $108.44 N.Y. Jets $105.66 Washington $102.00 Baltimore $100.19 Philadelphia $98.69 Houston $88.98 Minnesota $88.53 Denver $87.96 Indianapolis $86.32 Green Bay $85.61 New Orleans $84.87 San Diego $84.55 NFL Average $84.43 Pittsburgh $83.97 Arizona $82.15 Seattle $80.77 Atlanta $78.58 St. Louis $73.86 Detroit $72.98 Carolina $72.44 Cincinnati $71.26 Kansas City $68.38 Tennessee $67.15 Miami $65.16 Oakland $64.80 Tampa Bay $63.59 Buffalo $62.01…

  13. I'll start with the Bears.. I've gone back and forth on this one all Summer. At first, I was thinking there was no way they could be worse than a 10 win team with the additions they made on the defensive line and the fact that the offense is in its 2nd year under Trestman. However, over the last several weeks, it has become readily apparent that this team may have more questions than I can ever remember a Bears team having in recent memory. -Do they have A LB'er? -Do they have any reliable safeties? -Do they have a punt returner? -Do they have a kickoff returner? -Can Jared Allen stay healthy and productive? -Will any of the rookie defensive players m…

  14. Started by CrackerDog,

    Takes a "Personal Day" off from practice the week before Opening Day to go to his restaurant's opening in California? Not surprising from him, a guy I never really thought had much character. Not going to hang him over it either but I think it's just one more nail in his coffin. He'll just never be a leader.

    • 23 replies
    • 2.9k views
  15. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...-reserverecall/

  16. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000038...e-squad-tracker Peace

    • 3 replies
    • 2.4k views
  17. Started by Connorbear,

    I would bring in Cain. I thought he did fine last year when Mannelly went out. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0831-story.html Peace

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/09/01/bea...squad-signings/ Peace

  19. Started by BearFan2000,

    10 team PPR draft We start 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Def/st, 1 K QB - Stafford RB - Forte, Ellington, Fred Jackson, Terrance West WR - Jordy Nelson, Vincent Jackson, Marques Colston, Torrey Smith, Wes Welker, DeAndre Hopkins TE - Jordan Reed, Zach Ertz D/ST - Cardinals K - Mason Crosby I like my team overall I do feel my weakest spot is RB but it seemed like when I would pick there was better value at WR and I'd already gotten my top two RB's an like the upside potential of West and Fred Jackson just keeps outperforming Spiller. Som trades I'm considering: Colston for Ben Tate would give me both backs should Tate sta…

  20. Started by madlithuanian,

    Not sure I care though... But maybe a backup?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.