Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
-
Hmm... ??? Plays SS and was expendable because of the addition of TJ Ward. Young player with lots of upside. I'd be looking at him if I were in Bears mgmt. What you think? Terra? http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/8/30/60...ved-safety-duke
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Bears have cut or waived OL Ebon Britton, WR Dale Moss, RB Jordan Lynch, TE Jeron Mastrud, OL Ryan Groy, S Marcus Trice, C Taylor Boggs, OL Dennis Roland, WR Armanti Edwards, OL Rob Turner, WR/KR Chris Williams, LB Dede Lattimore, DT Lee Pegues, CB Kelvin Hayden, WR Josh Bellamy. Britton, Boggs, Hayden, and Williams are the only real shockers.
-
- 14 replies
- 4.4k views
-
-
Should be filled by Bellamy and Holmes. Bellamy has shown flashes of 'good' and was consistent in tonight's game. Although Holmes dropped his first two he came back with a nice TD and then a decent ( not awesome) PR. Since Holmes is a low cost low risk signing he more than qualifies for a spot especially with being able to do returns. The Bears should carry two QBs into week 1. I think Fales should be put on the practice squad or cut all together. His release is really ugly and obviously needs a lot of work. At least his accuracy was better than 'Lamezel'.
-
- 6 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
So much for the Bills getting the upper edge in week 1 http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...-brian-moorman/
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
According to the Chicago Tribune, Eben Britton was cut. Surprising that they would considering he played well last year.
-
- 0 replies
- 970 views
-
-
I give Emery credit for setting up some good competition in training camp at DE this year. In watching the first few games I've been impressed with Trevor Scott at times, and the last game Austen Lane made me login and scan the roster list to see who he was. I didn't think much of either when we signed them but they've proven effective in pass rush at times. I won't speak for their run defense as I haven't watched for that as closely. We'll see how this shakes out very soon but players like Washington and Bass are not on solid ground. Not much of a shock with Washington as he did little last year but Bass looked to have a spot on the bench locked up heading into camp…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/8/28/6065...bowl-prediction
-
- 0 replies
- 983 views
-
-
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11431868...cinnati-bengals Tough runner who might be a good fit given our overall lack of depth behind Forte. Karey came on strong and is looking good but I would think BJG would be an upgrade over everyone else and in reality a pretty nice compliment when compared to the backs we have on our roster. He has roughly 1700 rushing yards the past 2 years.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Who is our KR/PR going into this season? Kind of odd seeing Hester and Weems on Atlanta's stat sheet.
-
Reynaud and Joe Long have been cut today as well
-
- 36 replies
- 12.8k views
-
-
Is Ryan Mundy even worse than the "Safeties" that were already on the roster. He looks about as lost as McClellin, believe it or not. I don't wanna compare apples and oranges... but look at the way Earl Thomas commands the field. runs down every play hits like a brick, and directs the show. ..
-
- 17 replies
- 4k views
-
-
If the first quarter is any indicator, we're going to see a repeat of last year. The offense is going to have to score 30 ppg to even be in some of these games. I have zero faith in Mel Tucker. Also, Briggs is done. He can't run anymore.
-
- 67 replies
- 17.5k views
-
-
For those looking to get all the Bears games but don't care if you can't watch them live. I just got NFL Game Rewind (works on computers/tablets/phones) and it is awesome. I am actually impressed and it is much better than the NFL Sunday Ticket stream I had last year. Some pretty neat features (Condensed games, Coaches film, archived games, slow mo, etc). Archived games go all the way back to 2009 and you can watch SB games as well. I just watched the GB game from last year. That Boykin TD is still BS in my opinion, that should've been blown dead. For those interested: www.nfl.com/gamerewind Promo code: REP15 I did the $39.99 plan, and go…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
These are the guys that will be in the next wave of cuts IMHO. Who do you think it will be? Edwards Turner Roland Robertson Pegues Lynch Long Lattimore Franklin Bellamy
-
- 8 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Why in the living hell is #29 on the field at S? Our Secondary is a disaster. U drafted a guy in the 4th who was a team leader. He can't learn the speed of the NFL watching Ryan Mundy and Adrian Wilson. Let's not bring up y we didn't take a S in the first when the best one was there. But anyway. This defense is a pure disgrace. Look at our LBs..... They make me sick.
-
Not shocked about Wilson, but Nate Collins...
-
- 11 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlig...rd-TD-reception http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014082307/2...&tab=videos
-
- 12 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Hi guys! When I recreated the league, it set a default draft date of this Sunday. I've changed it to Sunday the 24th of August, but that's written in sand. For the weekend of Sat/23rd Sun/24th, when are times that people are absolutely not available? Also, we only have 8 signed up so far. Are there people that just haven't signed up yet? Otherwise we have 4 slots available if anyone would like to join. I prefer 12 team leagues but we can go with 8 if that's what we've got. Give me your thoughts
-
- 7 replies
- 2k views
-