Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Status of Bears rookie Williams up in the air Article from the way we hear it - PFW:

    • 11 replies
    • 3.1k views
  2. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Does anyone know what the Depth Chart will be for tomorrow's game. I am kinda wondering at WR specifically and does any one know if Dusty D will play tomorrow. I am assuming that KJ will play tomorrow.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.8k views
  3. Started by KiLoc69,

    Oh man I love this, check 2:13 into the video: Moose vs Dawkins Surprise, surprise....dropped.

  4. Started by Pixote,

    TALKBEARS CHAT ROOM

    • 0 replies
    • 4.8k views
  5. Started by 'TD',

    It's an 8 team league, usually 10 but 2 people no showed. 2 less people meant everyone ended up with a pretty good team. Here's my team by position... QB Derek Anderson Brett Favre RB Adrian Peterson (min) Stephen Jackson Thomas Jones Kevin Smith Selvin Young WR TJ How's your momma? Andre Johnson Steve Smith Jericho Cotchery Dwayne Bowe Bernard Berian TE Tony Schefllar K Robbie Gould Def Chicago Bears

    • 12 replies
    • 2.7k views
  6. This started out as a reply to another post but I thought it'd be better as a topic of it's own. An earlier post was right that there's no shortage of negativity from fans about the Bears' problem positions. I can undertand why of course, but let's go on record with where we think the solutions were. I don't personally remember any real obvious QB or OL solutions this offseason, but I don't follow other teams' players much anyway so that doesn't mean much. The offseason is pretty much over so if a fan was going to assess what moves he/she thinks the Bears should have made this offseason, now is a better time than earlier in the year when some of those moves weren't…

    • 31 replies
    • 6.3k views
  7. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I'd love to see Forte have a 8-40/TD game. I'd also love to see Orton step up in front of Rex and to see Hanie play well again.

    • 21 replies
    • 5k views
  8. Started by Pixote,

    We do not need injuries to mount up. Hope he is ok. Checking his knee, ouch.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Man this Oline so far is going to get somebody killed. Rex doesn't have any time to even breath and everytime he drops back he has at least 1 or 2 defenders at his hip pocket.

    • 17 replies
    • 3.6k views
  10. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    probably worst performance from the Oline ive ever witnessed for the Bears. Wow

    • 112 replies
    • 56.3k views
  11. Started by Connorbear,

    Appear to be steals. Harrison was a beast all night. I think Dusty should be worried that he may end up losing serious playing time. You can't make the team from the tub. Davis is a freak. He has all the tools and could end up being our best TE in the future. Peace

  12. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Individual Notes (in no real order) IN THE GOOD 1. Orton - seems to know he "won" the "job" 2. Forte - i know its preseason, but i think he may be the new Neal Anderson (means alot coming from me, fav bear of all time) 3. Llyod - actually liking this guy. I think now since he plays WITH Mike Brown he wont be such a pussy anymore 4. Bennett - great runback, dont know how good of a reciever cuz our offense bites, but i like his play 5. Urlacher - still looks as psycotic as always 6. Harrison - really plowing people and closing lanes 7. J. Williams - definately the 4th LB. good interception (notice what happens when u blitz) 8. Idoneji - really cloggi…

    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
  13. Started by KiLoc69,

    Watching the replay on NFLN this morning, I noticed how well rounded Forte's game really is right now as a rookie. I love how he always falls forward when running but what I really liked was his pass blocking. I only saw him whiff on a block once, the rest of the time he was picking up blitzes like a pro. My favorite Forte play though was on the interception. He never gave up on the play and ran down their corner and tackled him hard. Our defense came out and held them to a FG instead of what looked to be an easy defensive TD. I also want to recognize Idonije who continues to play his ass off despite not getting too many accolades in the press.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.5k views
  14. Started by Da Bears 88,

    Link

    • 14 replies
    • 3.1k views
  15. Started by BearFan2000,

    Had a few spare min and had some fun. Enjoy.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  16. Started by Wesson44,

    I think Baldwin and Harrison played good games. Toeaina and Graham also J.Williams. Its going to be tuff to left some of these players go. But who do you think that will get the cuts first when we go down to 75?

    • 24 replies
    • 5.1k views
  17. Started by Wesson44,

    As i have done in the past, I will pay anyone to send me all the Bears games this year. Just let me know your address and I'll send the money to you by Western Union.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.6k views
  18. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/mulligan/11...mully18.article Peace

    • 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
  19. Started by butkusrules,

    How did Hanie look? I missed the game and haven't found much online.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Bears Offensive Problems: More Than the Players http://chicagobearsfanforum.com/blog/?p=280 It looks to me like the QB question got settled last night. I agree with the writers from both The Chicago Sun-Times and The Chicago Tribune. I think WR Brandon Lloyd stepped up and won a job for both himself and Kyle Orton. In Orton's case, its' like being 3 feet tall in a land of midgets. But for better or worse, I think the Bears made their decision. Its also apparent that the Bears have offensive problems other than QB. No, I'm not talking about the banged up offensive line. I'm not talking about mediocre WRs. Those are big ones but what I'm thinking about…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.