Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Connorbear,

    - The block by Beekman on Forte's TD run - a thing of beauty. Beekman has really suprised me. - The swing pass to Olsen that broke for about 25 yds. Great play call and execution. - The catch by Booker. Best I have seen by a Bears receiver in yrs. - The sideline pass by Orton to Davis for 34. May be the best pass that Orton has thrown this yr. - LaRocque getting a special teams tackle (I think his 1st as a Bear). Welcome to the NFL kid. Kudos to the entire team for an outstanding job of executing today. Here's hoping Nick Roach injury is not going to keep him out long. Peace

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  2. Started by barnesat,

    Per ESPN, Jason Taylor was just released by the Redskins. He was injured last year and only started eight games. I think he would be worth a couple years depending on what he is looking for. What do you guys think?

  3. Started by Bill,

    Best I can tell only three maybe four players on the bears roster who might really be on the team at start of season are over 30.

    • 14 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. Started by Connorbear,

    Hanie, Jennings, Webb and JA. I cannot believe how pathetic this team looked in the second half. They packed it up and are ready for the off season. Hanie and Jennings should not play another down. Peace

  5. Started by Stinger226,

    We have Kellen Davis Matt Spaeth Brody Eldridge Kyle Adams Ben Onobun under contract for 2013. So if we cut Davis and Spaeth that gives us app. 3.9 mil in cap relief. I dont know if the others on the roster have valve but would suppose one will stay for depth. All three wont cost anything if we cut them. Our options in FAgency(not all but ones that may apply) Jared Cook, a good option but will probably cost 5 to 6 mil a year.(only a couple more than we are paying Kellen and Matt)(if we cut them) Kellen Davis, has had some injury issues but has sho…

    • 16 replies
    • 2.2k views
  6. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.nfl.com/players/shaneolivea/profile?id=OLI195248 http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/charg...052-mccree.html only 26 and needs to prove himself.

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  7. Started by AZ54,

    Hope springs eternal and then reality sets in. Here's my thoughts on who steps up and who steps down. Surprise: Mitchell Trubisky. I think from the first week in camp it will be clear he can play in this league. A rookie practicing against the same team every day and playing preseason games against backups does not make him ready to start in week 1. Nonetheless I expect to hear quite a bit of positive reviews about Trubisky during camp. Disappointment: Eddie Jackson. I was going to put Fuller in here but he's fighting for a job at this point even if it's not in Chicago. I've seen a lot of hype about Jackson after the draft but IMO he was just ok …

    • 15 replies
    • 2.2k views
  8. Started by jason,

    I'm looking at several sites, trying to find mocks that go beyond the first round, and I'm surprised at what many say. For instance... Draftsite.com 1. Mitch Trubinsky, QB, UNC 2. Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan 3. Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU 4. Jake Replogle, DT, Purdue 4. Mason Cole, OG, Michigan 5. Jonah Pirsig, OT, Minnesota 7. Keith Kelsey, ILB, Louisville Two ILBs? An OG? A question mark with the 1st rounder? And a dude named Taco? That one obviously sucks. Drafttek.com 1. Jalen Tabor, CB, Florida 2. Garrett Bolles, OT, Utah 3. Davis Webb, QB, Cal 4. Eddie Jackson, S, Bama 4. Jaylen Reeves-Maybin, ILB, UT This one also…

    • 10 replies
    • 2.2k views
  9. Started by flea,

    Chris harris one of the worst, D manning one of the best at not missing tackles http://www.profootballfocus.com/articles.p...arc=&id=135 Tillman one of the better tacklers at CB http://www.profootballfocus.com/articles.p...arc=&id=132

  10. Started by DrunkBomber,

    Shockey headed to Saints after Giants agree to trade NEW ORLEANS -- Jeremy Shockey was traded to the Saints for two draft picks Monday, giving New Orleans a disgruntled star tight end who watched from the sideline while injured as the New York Giants surged to the Super "I have had a relationship with coach Payton and I appreciate what he has done as a head coach," Shockey said in a statement released by the Saints. "The Saints have a lot of weapons starting with Drew Brees and I look forward to joining my teammates at training camp. This will be a fun year." The Saints report to training camp in Jackson, Miss., on Wednesday with several other tight ends o…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  11. Started by scs787,

    I'm still not sold that they will move on from Jay, for better or for worse, but just to get the loss off my mind for a little bit, lets say Jay is let go and they give Josh like 3M to compete with a rookie here is what my ideal offseason would look like.... Bears will have the 4th most cap room of any team in the league, and with a Championship caliber offense, Chicago should be an inviting place for FAs to sign. Assuming they cut Peppers they will have 50M in cap space. Resign Tillman 5M Jennings 5M Melton 3M prove it deal Collins 1M Ratliff 1M Wootton 3M Bowman 2M Williams 1.5M Slausson 2M Gould 4.5M McCown 3M Total 31M …

    • 17 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. Started by Wesson44,

    IMHO to beat the Buc we must run the ball at least 30 times and use our height at TE in the red zone, because we are going to get there against this team. DO NOT GIVE MCKIE THE BALL ON 3RD OR 4TH AND 1 OR TWO! We need to use the famous play action bootleg pass to the TE that always works. If we did last week we would have won that game. 4th and one and the team is stacked for the run and a hand off to the slow a$$ fullback. Who did Turner think McKie was Jim Brown, Franco Harris,Walter, Barry.....who!!!!! LOL

  13. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Mikey HC Yep it happened NOlan canned and Mike singletary now Head coach. Hmmmm , Watch the turn around in SF now.

  14. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    What should the Bears do with this guy after the season? It's clear he's not a WR. He's even slowed up a bit on the returns since his first 2 years. He's getting 7.6m this year, and his deal is up after this season.

    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. Started by flea,

    A Pittsburgh Steelers fan almost died, after he says a Chicago Bears fan poisoned him. Steelers fan Zack Heddinger of Pittsburgh is now blind and has brain damage. After watching their team lose in Chicago September 20, he and his friends went to "Kitty O'Sheas" Bar outside Soldier Field, all wearing Steelers jerseys. After some trash talking with Bears fans, one of those fans offered Heddinger a drink as a peace offering. A short time later, Heddinger passed out and was rushed to a hospital. He says his heart stopped four times. Doctors think he drank antifreeze. Heddinger believes the Bears fans poisoned his drink. He is undergoing oxygen trea…

  16. Started by CrackerDog,

    Oy!

  17. Started by jason,

    I understand quick reads and throws, even max protect and three step drops, but this offense appears to have emasculated Jay Cutler. If I didn't know any better I'd think it was Shane Matthews at QB. As we painfully learned when than moron Shoop was calling plays with crayons, the dink and dunk only works if the opponent respects the Bears' offense enough to worry about the intermediate and deep balls.

  18. Started by CrackerDog,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6086 He's saying he's fine but then says it's only 50/50 that he'll play? Bullshit. If they hold him out and his "replacement" gets burned a few times and we lose our opener to Green Bay, I'll blame Lovie! He's your top dog out there on the corner, don't waste time with the other guys.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.2k views
  19. Started by LasCrucesBear,

    How's it going guys? I have been a long time reader of the forum going back to 2006. No doubt I have to get my Bears fix here. I like to read up here before I check out the internet articles! I never really had a chance to sign up and contribute. Hope to get involved all of you bring some cool insite for sure. Look forward to talkin with you all! Now I need to work on getting that Newbie title off!

  20. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    1. Clay Matthews has a ton of passion but god dammit is he rather dirty. Every time he takes a shot at your head 2. I know he was knocked around and really got beat up. But Cutler was pretty close to awful tonight. Really shoulda thrown minimum 3 INTs. Hats off to him for rushing for 1st downs and making a few huge throws, but his descisions were terrible. Like I said earlier, this was the best team we play this year. Need to turn around the run game and stop the BS passes (why lab-pass with 2:00 left? run the dam ball.... 3. Oline actually played decent. I wish Rod Marinelli would take notice of what happens when u blitz 4. I said this a week or two back,…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.