Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    My next door neighbor who is a GB fan let me know the Bears just hired recent GB scapegoat Mike Pettine as a "Senior Defensive consultant" (or something rather). Hmmm... https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/bears/ct-chicago-bears-mike-pettine-senior-defensive-assistant-20210210-xq3ygx5dq5bovjsv4e7qumf2xu-story.html

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. As always I’m amped up for the Draft here on the eve of the 1st round just like a kid the night before Christmas! Will Pace do right by the team or will he get selfish and greedy like the grinch? Gamble the Bears future with a huge Trade up, stay put, or trade back and infuse team with more potential talent? These are among just a few of the questions and draft scenarios we all ponder. Here is my final Mock that addresses current and future needs! 36. Zaven Collins LB Tulsa …

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Started by adam,

    A somewhat interesting nugget came out about Moses. It sounds like he was asked to play LT and wanted to stay at RT, so he signed with the Jets. Several interesting takes. LT's make a lot more than RT's, so I wonder if it was for the same amount, so he didn't want to switch without a raise? Was he depth at LT and wanted to start? My assumption is Jenkins at LT and Ifedi at RT with Borom backing him up. So LT makes sense if you were bringing him in as insurance and depth. I don't how much the Bears could gauge on the progress of Jenkins without pads and basically 3 weeks of walk-throughs.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Started by adam,

    Awesome analysis of the Bears QB situation and Fields. Also shows how terrible Trubisky and Foles were last year. Worth the time.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Here's a topic - I think Pace should have signed Robinson to a long term deal. Of course I don't know what he was asking, but if it was fair market value, I think it was a mistake not to sign him and give Fields that receiver to grow with long term.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. Started by Bill,

    https://sports.yahoo.com/bears-signing-te-jesse-james-001411051.html

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Started by adam,

    Jackson has a cap hit of $5M this year, which balloons to $15M in 2022, and would be a dead cap of $18.5M as a cut or $8.9M as a post-June 1 cut ($6.1M in savings). In 2023, he has a cap hit of $17M and dead cap of $9.5M. So there are some options. The Bears could go the post-June 1 cut route in 2022, then save the $6.1M for in-season moves or allow it to roll over into 2023. That way he is off the roster as soon as possible with minimal impact on the cap. If they keep him, then he eats up $15M next year and a roster spot, which seems worse to me. I would rather eat $8.9M and have a roster spot for an actual player while saving $6.1M for in-season or rollover dollar…

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    At what point, if at all, would the Bears consider going back to Dalton? Feels like Fields is getting hit like crazy, unable to make the quick read, and while there are many reasons for it - performances like the Browns game and Bucs game are so bad that it is hard to generate any learning from those moments...in fact it can be the opposite, too much of this can break a player. I'm worried it is trending in that direction and I honestly think the Bears were right about fact that Fields should sit for a while. Yes, at some point he has to learn on the field, but it is pretty clear that there are certain skills that are lacking and the system has not been designed t…

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Started by bowlingtwig,

    http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=5050137

    • 11 replies
    • 2.7k views
  10. Lions schedule leaked, too Posted by Mike Florio on April 20, 2010 5:06 PM ET One of the most awaited teams schedules -- the Steelers -- has been leaked. And so the appropriate bookend would be one of the least awaited. We give you the Lions 2010 schedule, from the Detroit News. Sept. 12, at Chicago; Sept. 19, Philadelphia; Sept. 26, at Minnesota; Oct. 3, at Green Bay; Oct. 10; St. Louis, Oct. 17, at N.Y. Giants; Oct. 31, Washington; Nov. 7, N.Y. Jets; Nov. 14, at Buffalo; Nov. 21, at Dallas; Nov. 25, New England; Dec. 5, Chicago; Dec. 12, Green Bay; Dec. 19, at Tampa Bay; Dec. 26, at Miami; Jan. 2, Minnesota.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.5k views
  11. Started by Stinger226,

    I read this morning Shaffer is getting a look at LG. Maybe that will be the answer.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.7k views
  12. Started by adam,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Au2D...p-bears-manning

    • 11 replies
    • 2.6k views
  13. Started by Chitownhustla,

    I caught a short clip of it on the radio, said he was pissed about pass protection?? Anyone hear more about it? Not a good sign with the Oline being one of the big question marks of this season.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.9k views
  14. Started by lemonej,

    The tribune is reporting that the Bears have moved starting RG Robeto Garza to LG and for the last few practices have had Lance Louis running at RG. IMO Louis at TC when I was there looked very athletic even doing sommersaults as he hit the blocking dummies but I think this is based on his agressiveness because as I described in my TC post there was a skirmish between an OL and DL and he was the OL in the middle of it. All of this sounds like Bear speak but, if I can remember some of the guys Tice coached in Minny a lot of them started out unheralded and Louis fits the bill. If he could some how crack the starting line up it would be pure luck for JA as he was origi…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.5k views
  15. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    I just got the game yesterday and I have to say I have mixed feelings about the game. I haven't yet experienced everything the game has to offer but to comment on the gameplay itself, I think it took a minimal step up from last year. I like how much faster the game feels now compared to last years. The whole acceleration thing is great because it gives guys like Chris Johnson and AP an advantage over some of the average RB's because of there abilities to get to top end speed quicker than most. The animations are not too much different. They added a new sideline animation and a few RB animations when they are being hit but overall I feel like this is still lacking the real…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.4k views
  16. Started by AZ54,

    It took me a day to shake off the depression and sum up the courage to watch the game again. After going through the first and half of the second quarter in slo-mo mostly to focus on line play and this is what I saw: Oline pass blocking: It's not all bad and quite often Cutler had time to make throws. On a couple plays the pressure could have been avoided if Cutler made a step or two in the right direction. Lance Louis is rapidly getting better and it was very obvious this game, one way you can know that is because you never heard Darnell Dockett's name. I'm not saying he is where he needs to be but at this rate he'll get there and he may end up our best line…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.4k views
  17. I thought this would happen with the signing of Mike Williams. But I think it would be good add for the bears. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81a3...le=HP_headlines

  18. Started by jason,

    Honestly. No mini-Ditka talk. Do the Bears even get close to 20 points? If the Bears manage ten offensive points in total, I'll be surprised. It's up to the D and the ST to get this win, because I don't see Collins producing it.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  19. Started by CrackerDog,

    http://deadspin.com/5658206/ This story has been out there for a while now but there are now pictures and audio tapes of him. This could be interesting.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  20. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...ewale-ogunleye/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.