Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by balta1701-A,

    The Bills are cutting ties with OG Derrick Dockery, who they signed to a $49 million deal with $18.5 guaranteed only 2 years ago. The last contract he signed was, at the time, the biggest contract a Guard had gotten (pretty sure Faneca passed him).

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. Started by Connorbear,

    http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2008/12/mi..._heal.html#more Peace

  3. Started by Wesson44,

    Chicago Bears must pursue Terrell Owens now! Forget all the lame excuses, wide receiver a no-brainer Rick Morrissey | In the wake of the news 4:16 PM CST, March 5, 2009 The sports talk shows in town were hyperventilating Thursday over what appeared to be one of the great debates of our time: Should the Bears pursue Terrell Owens? This is some sort of trick question, right? If the Bears had two or three halfway decent receivers, this might be a discussion. If the Bears had an offense that was the envy of the NFL we might be talking about whether it's prudent to bring in a problem child like T.O. If Kyle Orton's steady hand at the tiller was such that he…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. Started by madlithuanian,

    We can weather this! If Cutler can make it back for the playoffs, we have a chance... Our D is playing great. Our return game is still amazing. Our running game, if it can return to form from a few weeks ago, should be solid. Our O line is playing better than expected. Our WR's are playing better than expected. Toss Hanie in the mix, and don't ask for him to do do much...and we could get in just winning 50% of our games. in OAK - Will be tough, but maybe we can pull it off. KC - We should win this one regardless in DEN - tough, but not as tough as OAK. The D will have to go off. SEA - very winnable at GB - We should lose this at MIN …

  5. Started by adam,

    https://twitter.com/GoesslingESPN/status/770697400977534976 You hate to see injuries, but this does help us if he is out for the year. We just need to stay healthy and survive.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. While watching the replay of the bears and browns, I saw a rookie rb on the browns that stood out. I believe he was an FA. This kid had good hands, speed, size, and ran with power. I was really impressed ! #34 chris Jennings Did anybody else see this kid ?

    • 10 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. As per PFT. That means teams can stay far under the cap. Now I'm starting to get worried, especially when you consider: 1. We appear to be done adding offensive playmakers, essentially swapping Greg Olsen and Rashied Davis for Roy Williams & Sam Hurd. Not an upgrade. 2. Considering our d-line was mediocre, after letting Tommie go, I thought we'd add a quality guy to help Peppers. Instead we get Gholston. I have as many NFL sacks as he does. Seeing how we did nothing to improve Gaines Adams, I have no faith in Marinelli. Maybe Gholston will die and then we'll bring in a pro bowl DE. 3. Secondary--We let D Manning go, and we plan to replace him with Majo…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  8. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    AFC East: Patriots 12-4 AFC North: Steelers 11-5 AFC South: Colts 11-5 AFC West: Chargers 10-6 AFC WC's: Dolphins 11-5, Titans 10-6 NFC East: Eagles 12-4 NFC North: Bears 11-5 NFC South: Falcons 10-6 NFC West: Seahawks 9-7 NFC WC's: Giants 11-5, Packers 10-6 Chargers over Titans Colts over Dolphins Giants over Seahawks Falcons over Packers Steelers over Colts Chargers over Patriots Falcons over Bears Eagles over Giants Chargers over Steelers Eagles over Falcons Chargers over Eagles MVP: Phillip Rivers OROY: Jeremy Maclin DROY: Larry English Thoughts, and your predictions.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. Started by adam,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...s-week-to-week/ This would be a nice break for the Bears.

  10. I'll put in my 2 cents later, after considerable research, but I'm wondering what everyone else would do. I'm not talking about picking out all the guys who have excelled this year and shoving them into the Bears lineup. I'm talking about going with the glaring holes the Bears have, and picking the guys in the most logical order. Keep the original picks that the Bears had to give up in order to trade for Cutler, and I wonder how many holes could be filled.

  11. Started by Connorbear,

    ZZ reported he had season ending ankle surgery. I would think he is most likely done with the Bears. Peace

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  12. Started by flea,

    The Bears are the highest scoring team in the league with 196 ahead of the Puckers on 194

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  13. Started by Connorbear,

    The only way we are getting into the playoffs is by winning our division. Need to go 4-2 or 5-1 in the division to win it. Peace

  14. Started by Connorbear,

    Saw it in the message board on the Bears site. http://www.redskins.com/gen/players/Devin_Aromashodu.jsp Peace

  15. Started by scs787,

    So I went back and watched the Kyle Williams interception (To hear the boos Alaskan alluded to, I'm sure there were some there but they certainly weren't overwhelming), and there is a part of it that isn't being brought up. I can't find it in the online highlights of the game but I rewatched it on my DVR and it's there (Perhaps Adam has it available)....... Martellus Bennett waves his hands asking for the ball before Jay throws it. Now I'll probably just be called a Jay apologist for saying this but after seeing that MartyB deserves some of the blame on that one. If I'm the QB and I'm scrambling then see a receiver with his hands in the air I probably make that throw…

  16. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Hester is the only Bear leading his position in Pro Bowl balloting. I understand this game is a huge joke, but come on. Briggs and Gould are the only 2 that deserve to go, and MAYBE Forte.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  17. Started by AZ54,

    View this from the perspective of our personnel. Robinson is easily the equal of Jeffrey, except he's better. Shaheen matches their TE at least in terms of athletic ability, and of course we have Burton. Defense's have to respect Howard on the run option at the snap. Then see the play design with quick hitting routes and imagine Anthony Miller with his quickness making those inside or outside breaks. Topping it off is Trubisky's quick and accurate release. We've seen how well Foles can execute this. If he makes the right reads these plays will be hard to defend. The video includes film of the Vikings defense trying to figure out what the Eagles were doing. …

    • 18 replies
    • 2.1k views
  18. Started by Mongo3451,

    We all know how dumb Ted Phillips is when it comes to running a football team, so we know the odds are against the firing of Matt Nagy and Ryan Pace during the season. Here's the prediction: Ryan Pace starts the job saving process, because he knows he can't get a gig anywhere else, by talking to Teddy today. After talking to Teddy, he heads to the family and grows a set of nuts to save his job. While talking to momma and George, they make the decision to fire Nagy Monday morning after a home loss to the putrid Lions. I hate to think of Pace being with the team next year, as I am fully on record against his negligence. But, if you look at it honestly, would…

    • 14 replies
    • 2.1k views
  19. Started by killakrzydav,

    I guess those pitiful nine points were too much to take.

    • 23 replies
    • 2.1k views
  20. Started by flea,

    Thank god this team won't ruin my football weekend this year awful performance

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.