Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by adam,

    With Barkley's 4th start and 5th game played, all 3 QB's for the Bears this year had a large enough sample size to give a good comparison between the group. Out of all the stats, the biggest things that jumped out to me were the sacks and INTs. Hoyer had 200 attempts without a INT and was only sacked 4 times while maintaining the highest Comp% of the group at 67%. Comparatively, Cutler was sacked 17 times and had 5 INTs in only 137 attempts. Barkley has been sacked 4 times and has thrown 7 INTs in 162 attempts. Cutler was sacked every 8 passing attempts. When looking at 3rd Downs, Hoyer was again the clear leader with a 89.9 QB Rating on 3rd Downs, Cutler has…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. Started by jason,

    Are we already in mock draft territory? I think we are. Here's my first fanspeak mock. 10: R1P10 EDGE ARDEN KEY LSU 42: R2P10 WR CALVIN RIDLEY ALABAMA 112: R4P10 OT JAMARCO JONES OHIO STATE 114: R4P12 CB ADONIS ALEXANDER VIRGINIA TECH 148: R5P10 CB JAMAL PETERS MISSISSIPPI STATE 189: R6P10 G BRADEN SMITH AUBURN I think we'll draft higher than 10, but it's a good place to start. And if it happens like this, I'll be floored. Arden Key is probably the best possible 3-4 OLB available, and I think Ridley is the best WR in the nation. That would be incredible. Following that up with a solid OT is great. Adonis Alexander could easily play safety sinc…

    • 23 replies
    • 2.1k views
  3. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Talked Mariotta and Winston. Said he's still very early in his film sessions but from the QB coaches, scouts and other offensive coaches he talked to, there was zero debate that Winston has everything you want to see on the football. Instinctive thrower who anticipates openings very well, tough, all the measureable's, high football IQ, etc. Said all reports are that his work ethic is strong and he's extremely well liked in the lockeroom and considered a good leader. Really only knock is the off the field issues. When talking Marcus, it was basically that he individually has the tools, however, most everyone is scared as to how he'll handle the pro system and can he a…

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. Started by BearsFan1974,

    http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...sod-time-season I'm not sure how many times we have gotten new sod, but as long as the Chicago Park District owns Soldier Field and allows other non-sporting events to take place there, it's useless as tits on a fish. The field has been in shit condition since they took the astroturf away. Ridliculous amount of money paid for sod. Paying for the synthetic would pay for it self after 2 go arounds with replacing the sod.

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  5. The Ravens have called the league to appeal, saying a deal was done and JA just didn't call it in. It's easy to say no harm no foul, but if it was us and we had a deal to get an extra 4th that another team failed to call in, I'd be mad. It'll be interesting to see if the league does anything about it. After further review, I don't see how this is different than what the Ravens did the Vikings in 2003. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...kings_draft_ap/

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. Started by Stinger226,

    Draft Tek has a mock everyone can grab on to. #1 Martin/LT/Stanfordf #2 Curry/DE/Marshall #3a Jones/WR/NC #3b Hosley/CB/Virgina Tech #4 Egnew/TE/Missouri #5Howard/DT/Florida #6 Rainey/RB/WK #7 Wilson/QB/Wis I could see a few LBs with the last 2 picks, but like the first 6 picks.

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Thought it was day to day...... Something doesn't smell right

  8. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    ESPN Non-story if you ask me, but you know a big deal will be made.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. I seen the league was renewed. Are we all in on playing? I have a hip replacement on August 24th so if a few days later I will be a available for draft..

    • 19 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. This post was for the only Webb supporter I have come across, but he will not comment anymore on this subject because when someone he says is getting better, gets sent to RT, takes a pay cut and then the unemployment line, pretty hard to convince people he was even be a NFL player let alone the best tackle on the Bears. That comment comes from the constant reference to Bushrod being on the same level. I just wanted to speak my peace on a boring subject that only get this much attention because you keep defending him. May I suggest instead of reading PFF watch the football games and let your eyes show you the truth. PFF has good stats but there not the Bible on how good pl…

  11. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    NFL Network can really get under your skin sometimes. I swear if i have to listen to one more analysis of God's other son (Aaron rodgers) im gonna puke. Preseason is a joke, ok so throw a bunch of TDs against milk base defenses, wonderful. Jamie Dukes and even my man Mike Mayock let me down all this week with the lovefest. This goes beyond any rivalry week, i have never hated the packers as much as the vikings, Ill admit, But i seriously want our guys to anilate these toothless cheese clowns on national television. I hope Cutler throws 300 and 3TDs just so they shutup. Dom Capers is apparently a desciple of Rodgers cuz now their defense is wonderful as well. Its getting a…

  12. Started by scs787,

    He was released by the Giants from injured reserve but it would appear he may be healthy considering he was out doing workouts. If he is indeed healthy he could be a huge addition to help with return duties.

    • 13 replies
    • 2.1k views
  13. I got bored and considering all the threads about firing people this week, I figured I'd take some time and give my opinion on what should be done with all of the coaches. Lovie Smith Head Coach- Over there years here, I have made it pretty clear that I hate his scheme and really just don't like him as a coach. That being said, I can't find a reason for him to lose his job, or think of a comparable firing in the NFL. I know Dungy was fired for not being able to get his team over the top, but Lovie did have this team in the Super Bowl a couple years ago and the team has been pretty successful since his tenure started here. TravD says: Keep Around B…

  14. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    March: Franchise Forte --Key offensive piece for the Bears; expect a longer term deal as TC approaches. Sign Demetrius Bell- 4 years, $18 million. --Bell only gave up 1 sack in 6 starts at LT last year, but he has had some knee issues. Still, he's 48x better than Webb. Sign Stevie Johnson- 5 years, $25 million. --Not that I love this, but I see the Bears going this route. He'll be cheaper than Bowe/Jackson/D.Jackson, and he and Bennett have the same agent. Sign Eddie Royal- 2 years, $4 million. --Knox's career is likely over, at least in Chicago, and Royal is a similar player. Of course, Royal is slower but he has better hands and he knows Cutler. Sign M…

  15. Started by fudgeripple2000,

    Would we have any interest in Holt or Pace? http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines...L&hl=138939 Holt: Good hands and with his age isn't as much of a deep threat as he once was. For other teams that would be a problem. But with a dink and dunk offense that focuses on accuracy and has limited creativity. Holt would allow Lloyd expendable. Pace Going into his 13th year age is an issue. Injury is another issue. However, two things: A third round pick is cheep for a tackle like Pace. We have shown in the past not to have too many problems bringing aged lineman. Second, imagine being Pace, locked into a long term deal and knowing your team …

  16. Started by adam,

    Holy crap: I will be shocked if this happens. This definitely means Floyd, Shaheen, and Braunecker are gone.

    • 23 replies
    • 2.1k views
  17. Started by Pixote,

    Mike Tice, when he was a HC in MIN, was an asshole if you ask me. Maybe it was just because he was HC of a rival, but I pure and simple did not like him. As a OLC I absolutely love what I am seeing. First off, after years and years of OLCs for the Bears insisting on "steping back into the bucket" and "zone blocking" Tice appears to be on the same page as I am, aggressive smash mough football on the OL. Pancake blocks, kick the guys ass. Move forward on the snap and get the advantage. Secondly, he seems to actually evaluate players and develop them. In the past would we be seeing the emergence of Lance Louis and J Asiata? Both of these guys intrigue me.…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  18. Started by madlithuanian,

    From Omaha Beef... http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...the-omaha-beef/ Tebow has an offer from the Omaha Beef Posted by Darin Gantt on April 30, 2013, 3:22 PM EDT Reuters Tim Tebow’s always been more of a loaves and fishes guy, but he has a chance to move some Beef if he wants to. In your regularly scheduled indoor-team publicity drive, the Omaha Beef have offered Tebow a chance to come play for $75 a game. Beef assistant general manager Andrew Mather told the Associated Press that he left agent Jimmy Sexton a message, but didn’t expect to hear back. Their quarterback, James McNear, has thrown 21 touchdowns and two interceptio…

    • 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
  19. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Au.2...p&type=lgns Just gotta laugh.

  20. Started by AZ54,

    When this comes out it's not a good sign. http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/loud-cl...ry-sours-bears/ What do we do with Fuller this offseason? We need CBs so I'm not willing to just cut him loose. He has a career and another contract to work for so I'd certainly put him in the mix next year. Between now and then I'd definitely float his name out there to other teams this offseason.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.