Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by adam,

    https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/640192571986329601 Makes sense considering we have McPhee, Allen, Houston, Acho, and potentially Bass already on the outside. With the need for another Special Teamer (due to Perry injury), I could see them going with Anderson, Timu, and Wells over Young, Foster, and Bostic.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.8k views
  2. Started by adam,

    So based on the latest 53-man roster, we have only added 4 players 30 yrs or older this offseason, yet we have removed 14 players from the 2014 53-man roster that would be 30+ this year. With one of our gains being Gafford (Long Snapper), we really only have 3 new positional players added over 30 (or 10 less compared to last year). That is a pretty big turnover coupled with the 25 new players on the 53-man roster. We will basically see a complete roster turnover in 2 offseasons, which is pretty remarkable. Looking to next year, we will also have some money to spend (and lock up Long/Alshon) with Allen/Forte coming off the books. 2015 53-man gains (30+ age) Gaf…

    • 10 replies
    • 3k views
  3. Started by Chitownhustla,

    The Bears currently ranked 25th in the power rankings played the 3rd ranked Packers who were very close to playing in the Super Bowl 8 months ago. New Staff, New Scheme's and some new players! Last year the Bears got embarrassed by the Packers twice. Leading up to this game I was not very excited due to how BAD the Bears were last year. After watching the game I am very excited about the direction of this team. 1. We were leading at half......Holy crap. 2. They ran the shit about of the ball..........amazing, I loved it. 3. Forte is really underappreciated around the league. 4. James Jones first TD was actually covered well but he made a …

  4. Started by Chitownhustla,

    MN offensive game plan was terrible. I love that they did NOT run AP like years past. Every time they ran a set were Teddy was under center they ran a play action pass. They pretty much ran AP out of the shotgun. I think that is crazy stupid. If they continue this it should help when the Bears play them. Im sure AP will get more comfortable in the shotgun but he is very dangerous when he gets going and has room to cut, out the shotgun he did not have very much run to get going. I have AP in my FF and clearly I hated this, but the Bears winning is way more important! lol

  5. Started by adam,

    Highest graded Offensive Tackles from week 2: 1. T. Armstead +3.6 2. K. Long +3.5 3. J. Veldheer +3.3 4. S. Vollmer +3.3 5. J. Thomas +3.2 https://twitter.com/PFF/status/646725893402955776

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  6. Started by madlithuanian,

    I don't like Peter Carroll. So, F Seattle. We will lose handily, but I hope we F em up in some small but very legal way along the way.

  7. Started by AZ54,

    First and foremost I have to say that there is something different with this coaching staff. Week to week I keep seeing improvement in the quality of play, both individual and team (i.e. being in the right position). As of right now we have the 7th ranked defense in terms of yards given up per game. That is surprising to me. The offense is way back in the low 20's but has still been productive with Cutler at the helm. Normally when you get new schemes either offense or defense there are learning curves and mistakes but there are also plays that you run that other teams aren't prepared for. Around the 4th game is when the surprise starts to wear off and teams f…

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  8. Started by scs787,

    The 2013 man crush of a lot of you guys, Barrett Jones signed to the practice squad. Sherrod Martin and Nick Beckton OT(who?) have been promoted from the PS. In a few surprises, John Timu, who I have talked up a ton has been released and Terry Williams has been released from the practice squad. Maybe the Bears don't like Timu as much as I thought. He probably comes back on the PS but subjecting him to the waivers and PS are pretty shocking. Thought Williams would at least stick on the PS.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.3k views
  9. Some trolls here are having a sad. On the other hand, real fans can take heart in the team showing improvement each week. Frankly they looked better against the Packers in week 1 than expected and then had a few games where they looked like last year's version of the Bears. Recently they've played some teams who, like themselves, aren't in the top tier of the league. But a road win is solid regardless of the opponent. And the manner in which they've won the last two games has been impressive no matter if you love Jay or not. Putting together those "captain comeback" type of drives are exactly why the Bears paid him the big bucks. Unfortunately he can't pull a w…

  10. Started by madlithuanian,

    Is it me, or did both our 2-pt attempts look like they had no chance even if completed? I would like to think we have a little more up the sleeve next time we have to go for 2...

  11. Started by AZ54,

    http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago-bears/post...nd-charles-leno LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- There is uncertainty surrounding the Chicago Bears' left tackle position since Charles Leno played reasonably well filling in for veteran Jermon Bushrod (concussion/shoulder) the past three games. ...... “When you guys figure it out let me know,” offensive line coach Dave Magazu said. “I don’t know. I haven’t gotten that far. That will be something we discuss and move on from there. I don’t know. I’m not even lying. And I don’t have a problem lying to you guys.” ---------------------------------------------------------------- Bushrod has struggled with speed as usual…

  12. Started by Chitownhustla,

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2580349...ened-from-there From the article it sounds like Josh McDaniels is a super douche. This article is from a former scouting guy with Denver. You don't normally get this much first hand details in the sporting world.

  13. Started by Mongo3451,

    Not sure what to think of Ditka in a Packers jersey.

    • 10 replies
    • 3.1k views
  14. Started by AZ54,

    I'm watching this week's press conference's and there are a lot of questions to Adam Gase about him being a HC next season and to Fox about his assistants becoming HC next season. I'm impressed with our coaching staff and I think going forward into next season we'll see some very good things. However, right now when you step back and look at the entire league how many owners and GMs really want to pursue the assistants from a 2-5 team? Especially two assistants (Gase and Fangio) who did not get chosen last year after all the success they had at their previous jobs. I think our media and fans are way over-estimating league-wide reactions to our team. Yes, Cutl…

    • 10 replies
    • 2.7k views
  15. Started by ParkerBear7,

    With valdimeer duccasse struggling I was wondering does anyone know the status of Barrett Jones? is jones hurt or should we expect him to be brought from the PS?

    • 10 replies
    • 2.9k views
  16. Started by CrackerDog,

    It's been another tough year for the blue and orange but at least we have beating Green Bay on Brett Favre Day to smile about. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

    • 10 replies
    • 2.5k views
  17. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...for-the-season/

    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
  18. Started by jason,

    Suppose the draft goes crazy. I'm talking "Kevin Costner making horrendous trades in Draft Day, getting his guy, causing a #1 QB to fall and nobody takes him"-crazy. Who do you want as your #1 guy? Honestly, I don't see how the Titans pick anyone but Tunsil. They have some offensive weapons, and just need to protect. Cleveland is picking a QB, and Goff seems like the #1 guy. Bosa is rated as the #1 guy overall on most boards, so he probably doesn't make it past SD. After that, however, all bets are off. So, assuming a small amount of realism, who do you hope makes it to 11 and the Bears can't help but to pick him? My guy is Ronnie Stanley. He's a s…

    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
  19. Started by scs787,

    Wow. Obviously a big loss for them, and a win for the Bears. Terrible WR draft class this year as well. Free agent market is meh as well.

  20. http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/02/17/rep...y-david-bruton/ Is there any guy on the Bronco defense we are not interested in? The timing of this report is weird since it's 21 days until free agency and he appears to be a mediocre starting safety. You figure it came from the agent, but again, he's a mediocre safety who happened to play for the best defense in the league.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.