Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Iguana,

    I would love to do his mock contest again this year to regain my title.

  2. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Supposedly Sirius Radio said Johnson was close to signing with the Bears? I can't find a site linking this rumor, but I caught it on other message boards. Wouldn't this be a pleasant surprise. Bryant Johnson to Bills, Bucs or Skins? Joel Segal, the agent for free-agent wide receiver Bryant Johnson, said Wednesday night that he is in negotiations with three teams -- not including the Bears -- and anticipates having a deal done by the weekend. Interest in Johnson, a former first-round pick of the Arizona Cardinals, had appeared to cool because of a high asking price. The only team he is known to have visited is Buffalo, though Tampa Bay and Washington are reported …

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  3. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...preview-ot#more Does the new Offensive Coor./OL bring Bushrod in? Beatty or Albert.. I have a feeling KC will let him go and keep Bowe franchised again, but who knows.

  4. Started by adam,

    * CAUTION - LONG * So the latest trend with Fields after the draft is that he has the worst supporting cast in the NFL. I get that the Bears didn't draft a WR in the 2nd but would drafting Pickens, Pierce, or Moore in the 2nd instead of Jones in the 3rd really change anything? I highly doubt it. Going into this season, the Bears already have 4x players who had over 50 targets from last season (Mooney, Kmet, Pringle, and Montgomery). Why does that matter? Well I am glad you asked. I looked back at two recent 2nd-year QBs that made significant leaps in the 2nd seasons, Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson. I am not saying Fields is going to win MVP like Jackson did, but c…

    • 23 replies
    • 2k views
  5. Started by ostrogoth,

    Chicago Bears running back Cedric Benson had bloodshot eyes, a "strong" alcohol odor and slurred speech when stopped by authorities while boating last weekend on Lake Travis near Austin, Texas, according to a police report released Monday. Benson said he will fight the misdemeanor charges against him -- boating while intoxicated and resisting arrest. The former Texas Longhorn is scheduled to appear in court May 19. "There was no resistance on my part," Benson told the Chicago Tribune. "Was I drunk? No." He told the Chicago Sun-Times "there was alcohol on the boat and others were enjoying themselves, but I wasn't drunk." Sgt. Leonard Snyder, who sprayed and …

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  6. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...eason-training/

  7. Started by Chitownhustla,

    What an asshole.... His post game remarks are laughable!!! I hope he gets 2 to 3 games suspension. Trying to get my balance, really!!!! http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...urn=nfl-wp12800 I used to like watching him play esp at Nebraska, now i think he is in the words of Connor a total douche!!!

  8. Started by Stinger226,

    Nick Roach will be playing in Oakland next year. No big deal. We have a new regime so its time to add new players for the new era in Bears future.

  9. Started by Rush23,

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/212882-...rs-2009-preview Preview on the Bears for 2009. I think we upgraded at every position except for WR I hope that Cutler and better offensive line can hopefully make up for the lack of a true #1 WR

  10. Started by Connorbear,

    Benson with over 100 yds. Ocho Cinco with over 100 yds. Bengals score on their 1st 5 possessions. Bears absolutely, positively got their asses handed to them in th 1st half. Hanie should be in soon as their is no point in sending Jay out there. This team will not make the playoffs. Peace

  11. Started by Pixote,

    Anyone who watched SDC & DEN play in the past few years witnessed the matchups between Cuttler & Rivers and the verbal sparring that took place with Rivers calling out Cuttler saying he was a Pu**y. Well, looking at the games this weekend, Cutler mad a gut check TD showing he is willing to lay it all on the line for the team, and I saw Rivers take off up the middle when pressured and took a slide when a DEF guy got about 5+ yards from him allowing for no gain on his scramble up the middle. Who is the Pu**y?????

  12. Started by scs787,

    I'd love to see the Insider Offseason Playbook that was posted today if anyone can help....Not sure if those articles can be copy and pasted but that'd be pretty sweet. I like one of the comments that summed the article up and I'd like to read more on what was said about it. It sounds like something I was talking about earlier.

    • 18 replies
    • 2k views
  13. Started by jason,

    Interesting video from Forte, he's humble, and shooting for 1000 yards this season. I honestly see no reason why he can't get more. One note on the video: Bears are without their top passer, rusher, and receiver from last year. Why does that matter? I could understand if the guys did well, but if those top three led to an offense that was widely regarded as a joke, and less effective than several college offenses, then why worry? Why care? The only considerable loss is Berrian, and he hadn't yet shown the ability to be a true #1, something for which he wanted to be paid.

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  14. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    So is it possible he'll do it the next time he scores?

    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
  15. Started by CrackerDog,

    Sorry I've been missing in action for a while. Didn't feel like I had anything constructive to say so I didn't say anything at all. Now that it's over, I think we need to see this team address the following: 1.) Repair the O Line through free agency. I sure wish I knew who was out there but this is (and has been) my number one concern. Having no first or second round choices this year sure isn't going to help. 2.) Determine who it was that was responsible for Devin A being unseen for the vast majority of the season and fire that guy. I'm not sure if this is Turner or Lovie but I sure recall Cutler lobbying for him during the preseason and it took all …

  16. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune....-d-steal-c.html Normally, I dislike this writer, but I couldn't help but laugh at the name for the D he came up with!

  17. Started by jason,

    Let's do a quick breakdown: Davis - Can't catch, can't run a route without being bumped off, is an average blocker Spaeth - Can't catch, is an above average blocker Rodriguez - Is supposed to have great catching ability, has shown average blocking Why is Rodriguez not in the game instead of Davis and Spaeth?! Everyone is talking about pass-catching TE this and that, like it needs to be drafted or addressed in the off-season, but somehow Rodriguez is forgotten. WTF was the draft pick for if it wasn't going to be a player who gets used? Oh, that's right, he's not even in the TE meetings; he's an H-Back. Whatever the hell that means in the Bears' offense. …

    • 15 replies
    • 2k views
  18. Started by adam,

    Scary news, hopefully, they can save his leg. Artery damage is no joke.

    • 15 replies
    • 2k views
  19. Started by Stinger226,

    As much as we want a number one, I think sitting pat and let the cream rise to the top with the WRs we have. Next year there are several stud WRs up for FAgency. Roddy White, Brandon Mashall, Braylon Edwards, Antonio Bryrant, and TO is on a one year deal. Also V. Jackson from SD is up for contract. We should play the hand out and then grab a FA after we find out what we have and maybe by then we will have our own star on the team.

  20. Started by VenomSox,

    bears Anyone know whats up with this?

    • 2 replies
    • 2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.