Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Let's hope its good Rex. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear08.article Peace
-
-
Completely fine with this move and would be comfortable with him starting, though I assume they give him some competition in the draft. He made some mistakes early in the year, but seemed better when he got reps near the end of the year.
-
- 23 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I have been reading Bears reporters tweets and it has been stated that they wish to bring back Idonije, Scott, and Louis. That Carmi is figured to be a flexible player G and T. so what does all that tell us? Does the possiblity exist that McCellan goes to LB if they bring back Idonije? Emery stated he could play other positions? If they bring back Scott, I would say he is our RT? With Louis coming back our RG? I suppose that depends on health. Carmi being flexible, does that mean he goes to LG? It has been stated they are looking at 2 FAgent OTs. So if thats the case, whoever it is, that Webb becomes our swing tackle? If all this is true, wh…
-
- 20 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
-
What does everyone think is going to happen with Barkley? I didn't watch the second half of the Vikings game but saw he got pulled...that seems like an ominous sign. Also, watching "Lunch With Larry" and he is saying he does not see Barkley coming back and forecast Hoyer and Shaw in the mix....interesting view from a somewhat insider that he would say so blatantly he did not see Barkley in the mix.
-
- 14 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
The best situation would be either Bosa or Buckner dropping. low chance The second best scenario would be us to trade back with Tenn (looking for a OT) which would get us an extra 3rd round pick by TVC. so we trade back with Tenn and get 15th pick (choice of Reed,Lawson,Jackson III) and there 76th pick 15th pick---Lawson / I think we valve pass rushers and he has the body of McPhee and the pass rush skills of Chandler Jones. 41th pick--Cris Jones/DT is still here so we grab a starter for the DL 72nd pick-C J Prossie we definitly grab a RB and he will fit in well with our RBC 76th pick(Tenn trade) Sean Davis can play both CB or S and will start as a …
-
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Now that we're inside two weeks before the draft, and we've gotten some idea of the players the Bears have brought in for workouts or observed at pro days, I'm wondering what people are thinking about what the Bears will do. This is not necessarily what you want them to do, but what you think will actually happen or what their strategy might be. I'm going to go all seven rounds, based on what I've been seeing in newspaper reports and who I think might be available when the Bears draft: 3) Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, CB, Indiana (PA) - I don't think any of the good FSs like Nate Allen or Chad Jones will be available, though the Bears would almost certainly take one of those…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Cutler has to play better. He looked lost today. He seemed to have the Grossman on NYE mentality today--the "f*** it, this game is meaningless" mentality. Hopefully he brings it in 2 weeks. Not to make excuses, but maybe Bennett is that valuable. Knox, Hester, and Olsen never make a catch that they shouldn't. Forte played well again. He's definitely a secret weapon going into the playoffs. Why did Martz shy away from Forte running it (again)? Stupid coaching there. The OL was beat on numerous times today. It's bad when Garza is turning his head on blitzes and Manumaleuna can't keep Woodson in front of him. Peppers has gone 2 straight games now where he…
-
- 14 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Please continue to vote early and often. http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/FansChoice.aspx After you vote, and the percentages come up, click refresh. After the page reloads, click Sign Off, and vote again. If the percentages, come up after you sign off, click refresh one more time. You guys continue to get me these games and I appreciate it. Thanks
-
- 8 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-4...o&type=lgns Damn, that would've been nice to have gotten something for Briggs.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Here's a list of the WR's drafted in rounds 1and 2 since 2004:Bear Picks* 2004 Round 1 Round 2 Larry Fitzgerald Devery Henderson Roy Williams Darius Watts Reggie Williams Keary Colbert Lee Evans Michael Clayton Michael Jenkins Rashaun Woods 2005 Round 1 Round 2 Braylon Edwards Reggie Brown Troy Williamson Mark Bradley* Mike Williams Roscoe Parrish Matt Jones Terrence Murphy Mark Clayton Vincent Jackson Roddy White 2006 Round 1 Round 2 Santonio Holmes Chad Jackson Sinorice Moss …
-
- 6 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
-
Jeffery broke out in his second year, so who's turn is it this year? I think Bostic gets much better in his second year. Your turn
-
- 11 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/2008/0...-signs-one.html
-
- 2 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Okay, we are nearly done finalizing our rules. Thus far, we have voted on and decided that we will keep one player from last year. To keep that player, we will give up one round higher than the one the player was drafted. And finally, 1st round picks from the previous year are not eligible for keeper status. The final decision (I think) is how we set up the draft. I have seen several options listed, but again, based on discussion, and trying to keep it simple, I am going to put into the poll the two main options I think I have seen discussed. Pretty simple. Either the draft is random, or based on last year's standings. I vote random.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I do this every year, just for a little fun. If the Bears had the #1 pick this year, whether it was via trade or because of their play, who would you all want them to select? **I didn't include Gabbert and Newton for obvious reasons, nor did I include any OT's because none are even worth a top 7 pick in this year's draft, and I doubt they'd ever take Von Miller (an OLB) with their current needs at #1.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Bears should just hire Shoen and Dabol. Seriously I don’t want to over think this. Bills have drafted well, made good trades, run a good team. Don’t get cute and take the two Bills guys. Than see if Dabol can go lure Fangio to be DC :). I want Dabol building an offense around Fields. I also want Dabol bringing Ken Dorsey with him too!
-
- 21 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Watching the highlight video of all his returns, and listening to Joniak make the Gale Sayers comparison, got me to thinking... Is Devin Hester already a HOF Candidate? He has literally changed the game. To me, his impact is similar to Lawrence Taylor's. Because of LT, teams now teach the tomahawk chop for the ball, and teams put a premium on LTs. The game changed as a result of his play. Can't the same be said of Hester? Has the game not changed when the Bears play? I have never seen teams purposely kick out of bounds to avoid a punt returner. I have never seen teams essentially give their opponents a 60 yard field on every kick off because the pooch i…
-
- 11 replies
- 1.9k views
-