Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3880510.story

  2. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    James Anderson - Strong Side LB http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7837 http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlig...9000d5d81c1a8ad http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlig...9000d5d81a74a47

  3. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,4590542.story Peace

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    So any interest in a retread like Colombo? Or how about the monster known as Davis? And I might think of low-balling Williams. Not sure what his deal is. http://m.nfl.com/news/09000d5d820fe7e9/wil...on-way-out-too/ And I for one welcome the idea of Donovan coming to the NFC North. Should be fun.

  5. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3735/brad-smith Was reading some comments on this at another site. And it appears the interest is in his playing ST and in place or Danieal Manning so perhaps this could be worthwhile.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Any truth to this Id be ecstatic

  7. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    ...

  8. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Is it me, or is the only regular analyst on there with any bit of sense or credibility is Sapp? I'm not mentioning outside guys like Mike Mayock and Warner. But Rich Eisen, Jamie Dukes, Casserly, Laconfora, and Greer(dont know him well).... these guys are so pro-NFL garbage it makes me furious. The whole thing with Vince Young the other day was a prime example. I posted this statement earilier... but how often must a player prove he sucks for NFL to accept it... And I love Kevin Kolb calling Philly a dirt hole, cuz it is... HA!

    • 8 replies
    • 2.8k views
  9. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,4080152.column I like what I am reading. I was wondering how he would outwardly deal with all the "goings on" in his life as of late. It looks like we have an idea and perhaps, an answer.

  10. Started by Drunkntailgater,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgMEZhkfwwY...093&index=2 YBR does a great breakdown of the offensive line. And I was saying as soon as I was watching my DVR last night that I don't think we'll see Lance Lewis starting week 2 of preseason. He is by far the weakest link on the offensive line.

  11. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...acial-comments/

  12. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    What a complete turd

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Started by jason,

    Forte out for the second half. Let's see what this kid has. Thus far he has pretty good burst to the hole, a good surge at the end of his runs, but he appears to lack vision.

  14. Started by adam,

    After this week, we locked in all 6 playoff teams with one regular season week left. PapaBear, in 1st, at 10-2 is guaranteed a bye and is only playing for seeding this week (a win or The Bunny loss locks in #1 seed) The Bunny, in 2nd, at 9-3 can finish as high as 1st (with a win and PB loss) or 3rd (with a loss and Nopper win). Nopper, in 3rd, at 9-3 can finish as high as 2nd and no lower than 3rd. My Deflated Balls, in 4th, at 7-5 is locked in at 4th or 5th, and regardless will play Domination Inc in the first round of the playoffs. Domination Inc, in 5th, at 7-5 is also locked in at 4th or 5th, and will play My Deflated Balls in the first round …

    • 8 replies
    • 2.3k views
  15. Started by lemonej,

    A little overweight? He looked huge to me yesterday which may be contributing to his constant leg related injuries. Just sayin!

  16. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    With FA's galore on the Bears, who do your resign? I mean can you let Acho or MAcMannis go? Or Jeffery, who would you keep?

    • 8 replies
    • 2.5k views
  17. Started by jason,

    On the 30th anniversary of the Bears 1986 SB trouncing of New England, a post I saw somewhere asked the question: "Would the 1985 Bears win it all today?" I think we all believe that team to be the best of all time, but could that collection of talent beat the 2015 teams? For the sake of argument, I'm only talking about whether the defense would dominate. Eight members of the defense were multiple-time probowlers. Only The Fridge, Mike Richardson, and Leslie Frazier were not. That doesn't concern me much since Fridge's role was a run-stuffer/blocker-occupier, and the CB duo of Richardson and Frazier never had to cover anyone more than a second or two. So, could …

  18. Started by jason,

    All I have to say is Bryce Williams was a name thrown around as a mid-round possibility. PASS He looks soft, lacking definition, zero explosion, and his 40 was slow. --EDIT-- And a ball hit him in the face. Right through his hands. No thanks.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  19. Started by jason,

    Suppose the discussion behind closed doors is contentious. Alshon is upset for one reason or another and he wants to move to NY to be with the rest of the former Bears (JK). Seriously though, what's he worth? Typically, franchise tag = two 1st rounders. I know the Bears are not in a position to rely on the WRs outside of Alshon, but suppose someone offered that deal? Or more? I guess what I'm asking is, what's the max value the Bears could conceivably get for Alshon? Is there a team that: A-Has enough future cap to take the salary hit, B-Is close enough to contending that AJ would be their conceivable difference-maker, C-Is deficient at the WR …

  20. Started by dawhizz,

    (Sadly not THAT Manny Ramirez) Better backup option than Ducasse, IMO, and can backup Grasu at C. Yet another former Bronco under Fox. One year deal.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.