Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Mongo3451,

    Would you trade Damien Williams to the Ravens for Patrick Mekari?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2010/5/26...r-glory-chicago * Has a no schedule version as well.... http://www.cheekymonkeyart.com/artwork/wcg...areForGlory.jpg

  3. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Granted, it's not exactly right most likely, but Sean Jensen tweeted earlier that the Bears have $16m left to spend. Just throwing that out there.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. Started by GakMan23,

    Bears | Keith Tandy has had private workout Tue, 10 Apr 2012 22:59:03 -0700 The Chicago Bears have already had a pre-draft visit and private workout with West Virginia CB Keith Tandy. Comment (0) | Share: | Source: Scout.com - Aaron Wilson -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bears | Chandler Jones scheduled to visit Tue, 10 Apr 2012 22:58:43 -0700 The Chicago Bears are scheduled to have a pre-draft visit with Syracuse DL Chandler Jones this week, according to a league source. Comment (0) | Share: | Source: Scout.com - Aaron Wilson -------------------------------------------…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    All 4 started for their respective teams....

    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. Started by Wesson44,

    The Chicago Bears have explored the possibility of signing veteran center Samson Satele.. Two NFL sources told the Tribune the Bears have expressed interest in the veteran that has started 114 games in his career for the Dolphins, Raiders and Colts. No deal is imminent at this point. 30, started all 16 games for the Dolphins last season

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear02.article why cant we go in there with our defense healthy to kick the hell outta those underachieving jackholes

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Started by Connorbear,

    Would love to see the kid play. Probably McClover is going on IR. http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2008/11/wr...to_53.html#more Peace

  9. Started by BearFan2000,

    Would anyone be able to record tonight's game and send a DVD? I don't get NFL Network but would like to be able to see the game. I would be willing to pay for any costs and the effort to do it. Would greatly appreciate it

  10. Started by Connorbear,

    Ced has been out the last 3 weeks. In week 10, rookie Scott gained on 33 yds but that was against Pittsburgh. Week 11 he went for 119 yds. LJ got the carries in week 12 and ran for 107 yds. This season, Ced is averaging 4.2 ypc, Scott 4.4 ypc, and Johnson 4.7. Me thinks the o-line, the qb, and the wrs make the running backs job much, much easier in Cincy. Peace

  11. Started by Connorbear,

    These players need to find a new address at the end of the season: Marquis Wilson - Can't stay healthy Deonte Thompson or Josh Bellamy - One can stay for their special teams play but neither should play receiver. Logan Paulson - Has done nothing since he arrived. I'd keep Daniel Brown over him. Ted Larson - I prefer Kush. Cutler - Of course. Hoyer - Accumulated a lot of yardage but could not lead a winning drive or throw a semi-accurate deep ball. Any others? Peace

    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. Started by azbearsfan,

    Jensen tweeted the Bears have about $7.5 million left. What are some values we can get?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. Started by Wesson44,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...story?track=rss Packers coach on Marshall joining Bears: 'They definitely got better' PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy has been watching the Chicago Bears’ offseason moves with interest, and was particularly intrigued to see the Bears acquire receiver Brandon Marshall. “Brandon is a problem for defenses matching up,” he said. “He’s a No. 1 receiver, he’s a hard guy to single up and play. They definitely got better. "Plus, he has the relationship with (Jay) Cutler. There is definitely value in that. It will complement their run game. They ran the ball very, very well at th…

    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. Bears Defense Needs to Attend Workouts – For the Good of the Offense Sean Jensen at the Chicago Sun-Times recently interviewed Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and asked him about the workouts they were planning (http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/bears/5398418-419/jay-cutler-bears-offense-needs-to-get-together-despite-lockout.html). To the surprise of many, only the offensive players were planning to workout together: “Cutler said the workouts would be for offensive players only. “’I mean, those defenders have been in the system for eight years, nine years,’ Cutler said. ‘What are they gonna do? “’What am I going to tell Lach?’ Cutler said, referrin…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. Started by adam,

    http://thesidelineview.com/columns/nfl/for...2013-nfl-season Interesting article written by Angelo on a site that I did not know of. He grouped him with Ryan, Stafford, and Romo, which seems pretty hard to argue with. I just wouldn't put Cutler behind Kaepernick or Smith. He has Cam Newton at the same level as Brees? ESPN adds a little to it here: http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...nsistent-clutch This is what Angelo says about Cutler: I don't know how accurate this is because saying he can only read half the field or is not comfortable reading defenses seems a little extreme for someone who is experienced as Cutler. I just think …

    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  16. Started by dawhizz,

    Lots of positions have been addressed, but very few problems have been solved, IMO. I'm interested to see how other people think we should attack the draft, besides of course a BPA approach, but here's what I think I would do: **Trade #3 to Browns for #12, #33, #108 (4th round), #187 (6th round) and a future 3rd. The Browns are trying to recreate the Cowboys - they've spent the offseason beefing up their O-line, now they need their Zeke, but have to get ahead of the Jaguars and Jets to get Fournette, so they do. 1) OJ Howard, TE, Alabama - Given Glennon the help he needs part 1. I balk at this a bit because I know this is a deep TE draft, but he's obviously t…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  17. Despite a few here doubting Fullers ability, looks as though he did better than we thought. Gotta give him props for playing through the injuries. Chicago Bears Mobile: Fuller, O'Donnell named All-Rookie http://bit.ly/1wVvNQt

  18. Started by Pixote,

    http://www.betvega.com/nfl/2009-week-1-nfl...eased-0769.html Bears are 3 point underdogs on the road to GBP. Not too surprised. http://www.betvega.com/super-bowl-odds.html Very little respect here, again, not too surprised. I would like to think we are going to kick some major ass this year with a revitalized defense and an Offense that will be for the first time in many years very capable of winning games and taking advantage of the field position our D and STs provide.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Started by DaBearSox,

    We got a new dog on Saturday so I was busy entertaining her...I totally thought the game was at 2:15 (mountain time) for some reason and was planning on going over to the bar. I was watching the Donks game when I saw them flash the score at the bottom and was like "well shit" Its probably the first game I have missed in 10 years...and you know what I really don't feel that bad because it looked like one craptastic game...Thank you Bears brass, I am losing my Bear Heart.

  20. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    good riddins' D Manning.... Thoughts?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.