Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by adam,

    Lovie is back in town with Josh at the helm. One team is going to leave with a 2-game winning streak (and worse draft pick). Both teams are 2-5 in their last 7 games, so this is going to be a closer game than most believe. TB is better on the road 2-3 than we are at home 1-3. If we can't beat another bottom feeder, the franchise needs to just fold. Bears 27-17

    • 45 replies
    • 12.9k views
  2. Started by Stinger226,

    For everybody that was glad to see Lovie leave, we now get him back as the new Illini football coach. your thoughts

  3. Started by Stinger226,

    I think we have one fairly good size contract in the offseason but the rest will be lower profile choices. I think we bring back Wooten but still need one. I think the one big one will be a DE along with the cutting of Peppers, this is highly probably. Choices: M. Bennett,L. Houston,M. Johnson, Hardy,Orakpo. I think Hardy and Orakpo will cost too much but we have a shot at the other 3. So I think Bennett and Houston will be the targets. Lower profile targets: Willie Young/DE/formally Detroit Mike Neal/DE/GB Everett/DE/Minn I like Willie Young, a up and comer Others I like: C. McD…

  4. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,1657754.story

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    One HELL of a game! Those two QBs (Tua and Burrow) are going to be something in the NFL. Look for Bama and LSU players dominating the draft in the next few years.

  6. collins He's supposedly being questioned about the death of his ex-girlfriend but is not a suspect at this time. I think his stock is going to plummet several rounds after the Hernandez trial. Thoughts?

  7. Started by AZ54,

    http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago-bears/post...nd-charles-leno LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- There is uncertainty surrounding the Chicago Bears' left tackle position since Charles Leno played reasonably well filling in for veteran Jermon Bushrod (concussion/shoulder) the past three games. ...... “When you guys figure it out let me know,” offensive line coach Dave Magazu said. “I don’t know. I haven’t gotten that far. That will be something we discuss and move on from there. I don’t know. I’m not even lying. And I don’t have a problem lying to you guys.” ---------------------------------------------------------------- Bushrod has struggled with speed as usual…

  8. Started by flea,

    What would Vashers cap hit be if he was still a Bear next year?

    • 0 replies
    • 770 views
  9. Started by Pixote,

    LT2_3, can you help us out, we have had conflicting reports, and some disagreements on the forum, about how much cap space the Bears currently have. One report on the net had us with a little over 9 Million under the cap. another had us at about 1 Million under the cap. What is your expert opinion on this point of discussion?

    • 39 replies
    • 9.8k views
  10. Started by Connorbear,

    Question about Ced's contract. In the Suntimes today, it said the following: "The No. 4 pick in the 2005 draft, Benson lost out on a $1.73 million bonus -- considered part of the guaranteed money in his contract -- when he finished with 674 yards, 27 shy of the trigger. With 1,593 yards and 10 touchdowns in three seasons, he doesn't feel he needs to assert that he's the No. 1 back." Do we get that money back as credit to the salary cap (I would assume so since it was considered guarenteed)? What is his remaining contract (years and dollars)? Thanks Peace

    • 13 replies
    • 4.4k views
  11. Started by adam,

    The Bears are now 3-7, but the offense has put up 29+ pts in the last 4 weeks. How much of this is Getsy "unlocking" Fields and how much is it Fields just being superhuman? For as much as I have liked some of what I have seen so far, this is a historically bad passing attack that can't win games. Without literally magician level stuff from Fields, how bad would this offense look right now? How hard is it to scheme players open? The Lions defense was one of the worst in the league and the Bears mustered only 167 yards passing with 50 coming on one play to Kmet. Has anyone seen a quick slant yet? It still feels like something is missing. Too many plays take too long to…

  12. Started by adam,

    *WARNING LONG POST* The Bears recent history with OCs is one of the main reasons why this team has struggled and caused so many HCs to be fired (Lovie). It has been ugly. It could be tied to the run on bad QB play, but it also could be the reason for that bad QB play. The last OC to be in position more than 2 years was Ron Turner from 2005-2009. Before Turner, you have to go back to Turner's first stint with the Bears (93-96) to find an OC that was in position for 4 years. So in the last 30 years, Ron Turner is the only OC who was in position for 4 years. John Shoop somehow lasted 3 years. He is the only other OC to be in position longer than 2 years in that win…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Started by AZ54,

    I think this is worth watching. A couple highlights: 1) He is the anti-Nagy: "This is our offense it's not my offense". He is incorporating things from everyone on the coaching staff. 2) On EqStBrown: He matured a lot last year, and he's glad we were able to sign him and expects him to role model what they want on offense and that he'll contribute quite a bit this year. Lots of questions on Velus and of course Fields.

    • 8 replies
    • 982 views
  14. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=352067

    • 37 replies
    • 16.4k views
  15. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    4 years, $31m, $17/18 guaranteed. per Jay Glazer Not surprising. That's what Forte should accept.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  16. Started by GakMan23,

    Bears looking for trade partner He seemed to be trying to talk his way out of town...looks like it might happen.

  17. Started by killakrzydav,

    I never knew dude was such an interesting character and had so many interests out there besides football.

  18. Mac going to Jacksonville where he will back up Trevor. Fields at least worth more than this - how much more, I don’t know.

    • 10 replies
    • 809 views
  19. Started by AZ54,

    I came across this video of Khalil Mack and his father visiting the Mack assembly line. The video was made back in the summer long before we ever thought he'd be on the Bears. It's 21min long but it gives some good insight to the player and his family values. I don't know what he drives these days but in this video it is clear what he wants to be driving. I thought I'd share it for those who might be interested.

    • 0 replies
    • 768 views
  20. Started by Mongo3451,

    Good grief

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.