Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
-
Updated 2-13-2014 Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida St, ESPN (McShay), 2/6/2014, http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...x-chicago-bears Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida St, ESPN (Kiper), 2/6/2014, http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...x-chicago-bears Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida St, USA TODAY, 2/3/2014, http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/d...lowney/5182783/ Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida St, CBS SPORTS (BRUGLER), 2/11/2014, http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft Aaron Donald, DT, Pitt, SI.com (Farrar), 2/6/2014, http://nfl.si.com/2014/02/06/2014-nfl-mock...-bridgewater-3/ Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri, NFLMocks.com, 2/3/2014, http://nflmocks.com/20…
-
- 10 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I have to say I saw this coming. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-goal-line.html It may be minor right now, but when we get later in the season and Bush has half as many carries but just as many TDs, expect more rumblings from Forte.
-
- 13 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
http://www.rrstar.com/sports/x1424440066/B...nlikely-tackler Peace
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
first before we start thinking draft. I sincerely think that Lovie should start with himself. If I read it right his contract stipulated that he gets more control over team decisions like personnel, coaches etc. and thats great if it's working well. But it's not, He's no "Tony Dungy" like his mentor. Lovie seems to like to surround himself with yes men. God forbid they have a thought of thinking out of the box or the Lovie way. The same could be said for Angelo to a certain point. I'm tired of the Tampa defense, Former Tampa, Ram coaches, and players or anybody related in Tampa OR St louis. It's done, over, fini, addios. His hand picked coaching staff h…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Anyone from a small school? Who missed 8 or more games in 2013? Step on up
-
- 10 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
After the season, I look forward to this day, and then after, feel so wore out from all the intelligence that has bombarded me. I have an opinion, but it only matters to me. Is it a good draft, I hope so, but nobody will know for a couple of years. The facts; some will hit and some will miss, and I hope its enough to raise my team to something of a glory day I once felt. Since the Cutler trade, I have renewed trust and excitement, that I will be happy most sundays. I dont care if they drafted 8 DTs with our picks or who the hell we get in the 7th round. Whether we added the right piece in FAgency or as a draft pick, it only matters when we win and a 4th round draft choic…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
http://walterfootball.com/draft2010_3.php 75: John Asamough OG Alot of sites have him rated way higher than 3rd round but who knows 106: Major Wright FS Gotta love the pick. But again, but hell be there? http://www.drafttek.com/round32010.asp 75: Reshad Jones FS Great size but is he reALLY a FS? 105: Austen Lane DE Great size, dont know anything about him however 139: Erick Decker WR No thanks 170: Kevin Haslam OG Tall and thin, but its the 6th round... 201: Stephan Virgil CB Had a rediculous 2008 season with 6picks, again its round 7... (Sounds like a Madden draft pick made up name, haha) This is all pre-combi…
-
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...-due-fear-sacks espn article talking about Cutler hearing footsteps from no protection. this is not good. if the oline does not figure it out soon this could get ugly.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
GREAt game GREAT weekend. Was sick saturday (bug from kids) but didn't stop me spending heading out saturday night for some collegeball. Brad Biggs spent 3 hours drinking & chatting with us & had some good things to say in his Chicago Tribune piece. Missed the flag game as I slept late but it was what I needed to get over stomach bug & set me up for the game Sunday. We did however beat them. FREAKIN AWESOME seats first rows of seats behind Bears bench. Bunch of us singing Beardown after every Bears TD & we were noticed by the players as they turned around after the first time. Bears didn't make it easy on us though & was a nailbiter fin…
-
- 8 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Open forum for projecting fixes for whatever we need to fix. TEs: under control Burton Shaheen Braunnecker Horsted Saubert Holtz Raymond. Since the position was a disaster this year but have cap restrictions. I see Pace redoing the room. I think Burton ( if healthy) is listed #1 , Braunnecker gets cut, Shaheen comes back but will get cut before the regular season. Holtz and Horsted showed enough to be 3 and 4. The big Question is can Raymond play. Idk. In the draft there is no clear star but 8 prospects that might be good. In GBND report ( I like evaluation of players) Kmet/ ND is the only one that is e…
-
- 15 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I wrote an article on Jim McMahon and why he is awesome. I wanted to get feedback from you guys and see what you think of it. http://www.chicitysports.com/2010/05/21/9-...hon-is-awesome/ There are embedded youtube videos and pictures so I can't copy paste it but I appreciate all feedback on it.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Been doing some thinking about Lovie's dismissal and a thought came to mind... Cutler has a year left on his contract and I don't think Emery knows what to do with him yet. To start, QB is the most important position in football. If Lovie were to go into next season as coach, with Emery knowing he doesn't know his ass from hole in the ground regarding QB's. How does Emery evaluate Cutler through Tice and Lovie. He's already heard a ton of BS regarding the OL. Now Emery has the opportunity to bring his guy in to look at Cutler. Trust me, that evaluation will set the franchise forward or back. To me this move was/is great for the future of our team.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
From Bears' Twitter: #Bears have placed RB Harvey Unga on injured reserve with a pulled hamstring. Looks like a "redshirt" season for him.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I had a scary thought today... Green Bay GB is decimated with injuries, currently 3-2, and has the following left: MIA, MIN, NYJ, DAL, MIN, ATL, SF, DET, NE, NYG, CHI That's 8 tough games left, without even counting a dangerous Dallas team, an improving Detroit team, and an underperforming SF team. GB could feasibly finish with 4 or 5 more losses, easily, and finish just on the outside of a wild card birth. Minnesota Sitting at 1-3 with the following left: DAL, GB, NE, ARI, CHI, GB, WAS, NYG, CHI, PHI, DET That's 8 tough games for them as well. And since Fartve isn't having a miracle year like last year, they will probably do worse than GB. …
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
-
With the possibility of moving to a 3-4 I was looking at some of the 3-4 tackles from around the league and thought "These guys aren't that big"...So I question, does size really matter?? The 49ers used Glenn Dorsey, all 6'1" 297 pounds of him. He racked up 41 tackles and 2 sacks, which doesn't sound like a lot but for a NT that'snot bad at all. The Texans last year, when they were one of the best Ds in the league, ran out Shaun Cody, who is 6'4" 307. This year they used a 6'3" 300 pound Earl Mitchell there, who got 48 tackles and 1.5 sacks. Their listed backup at the position is 6'2" 293. The Cards, who had the top ranked run defense, went a little bigger,…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
We have added to some areas where our team will be improved. WRs,RBs, special teams, and backups. What of our weaknesses are most important to be a lot better to show great improvement with our record. DBs, DL, and OL. I think for us to be a solid team we need the OL to take a giant step forward. Without the OL we wont be able to take advantage of the weapons we added.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4249
-
- 2 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Not much in the way of details but would he be worth a look-see?
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-