Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by flea,

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlig...-injury-on-sack

  2. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Is this guy great or what. He's already signed Mills and Washington from the draft class. Team mentioned we went everyone signed by May 15. Well 2 down 4 to go.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Started by Mongo3451,

    I usually don't make predictions, unless it's for the office pool but... IMO the Bears win today. Preseason I told friends that we'd start 0-2. In all honesty thought it would be huge if we could start 2-2. We match up well against Pittsburgh for starters and also think we'll have more of a sense of purpose / urgency. Bears 24-20

  4. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    nm

  5. Started by Wesson44,

    Getting Zack Bowman and Danieal Manning back on the field before the start of the regular season is a priority for the Bears and both are scheduled to play in Thursday night's exhibition finale against Cleveland. As they have nursed hamstring injuries, neither has played in the team's first three exhibitions. It remains unclear how much the two are expected to play at Soldier Field, although Manning is likely to see time at nickel back and not free safety. "We're going to be together at the right time," Manning said of the secondary after Sunday's game. "I know we will be ready for the regular season. I don't feel like [the defensive backs] are going to be the w…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Started by GakMan23,

    Bears | Sign Austin Signor Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:28:06 -0700 The Chicago Bears signed PK Austin Signor (Iowa) Friday, April 19. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Comment | Source: ChicagoBears.com | Share: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2QwxcTQwG

  7. Started by Mongo3451,

    I'm not doing the breakdown this week, as I've seen enough. Foles is a pussy and I'm not talking about the injury. At least 6 times he could have set his feet and thrown the ball last night and he chose to do something other than fundamental. He doesn't show the mental discipline and toughness to succeed. Like 6 teams already knew this, but our resident geniuses now something other good franchises don't. I'm done with him. I don't know that happened to the gameplan, but WTF? Our 2nd and 3rd drives netted 80% of our yards against a defense that is not good. Our you heard our next GM commentating the game, you would have heard him criticizing our play calli…

    • 16 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Bears giants and steelers

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Started by Chitownhustla,

    http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2015/...ook/#30617101=0 I think with Cutler here for at least this year and maybe next year this guy could be a perfect fit.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Started by jason,

    I didn't get to watch the game, but I did listen to ESPN radio. It seemed like every guy who had anything to say about the game had the same opinion. Later I listened to someone on 670 - for the 10 minutes or so I had reception - and it was the same. So my question is... Did the Bears look that good, or did the Rams look that bad? For instance, pretty much everyone was saying that Ogunleye's sacks were not because he had some sort of exemplary effort, but instead because he had a clean run at the QB. It also seems that most were saying that the Bears offense didn't really look that great; instead, it seems that they were indicating that the Rams' defense loo…

  11. Started by flea,

    Eat too much, drink too much, open lots ofpresents FROM ME & MINE TO YOU & YOURS Nollaig shona agus Athbhliain shuimneach duit

  12. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    this is a fukkin joke

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. Started by Wesson44,

    Bills | Team has showed interest in R. Davis Fri, 14 Mar 2008 00:13:17 -0700 Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports the Buffalo Bills have shown interest in restricted free-agent WR Rashied Davis (Bears). -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Seahawks | Team has showed interest in R. Davis Fri, 14 Mar 2008 00:12:56 -0700 Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports the Seattle Seahawks have shown interest in restricted free-agent WR Rashied Davis (Bears). -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chiefs | Team has showed interest in R. Davi…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. Started by adam,

    Barkley with another red zone INT, 6 of the last 12 possessions have ended in an INT. There is no way he is on this team after this game, he has gotten worse with more playing time. JAX up by 10 in first half, if they win they are guaranteed to draft after us. Jets tied with BUF, and LA and SF play later.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...-jimmy-clausen/

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Started by adam,

    #Bears waive QB Connor Shaw. per Twitterverse I liked his potential, but with Trubisky, Glennon, and Sanchez, not much room for him.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. Started by GakMan23,

    Walter Payton aka Sweetness road off into the sunset. R.I.P. good sir, you are still the greatest football player of all time.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. Started by Mongo3451,

    Was just thinking about how we have great optimism each year for our team. Over the last decade, has any team had better propaganda than what comes out of Halas Hall? Some years I'm full on kool aid, others I call BS. This year, I'm excited!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/12/04/noots...to-kansas-city/

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  20. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Anyone need a quick smile and chuckle? http://www.talkbears.com/forums/index.php?...4293&st=100 I still get goosebumps. Going back to page 160-170, I can't believe some of those putrid mock drafts we all made too. Anyway, it's time FINALLY to surround him with some talent. Do it, Emery.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.